Page 55 of 262 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 55

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    and it is amazing to me how fascinated people are with a royal birth.... I agree with you that the princes do seem more down to earth. Some of the websites I have read have some very positive things to say about Harry's military service.
    Tell me about it, you wouldn't believe the amount of press from around the world who have camped themselves outside the hospitable, for a baby....

Yeah, fair play to Harry at least he got himself dirty at the coal face so to speak, which is more than most of them have, I get the impression he'd want to do more as well, given the chance!

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Tell me about it, you wouldn't believe the amount of press from around the world who have camped themselves outside the hospitable, for a baby....

Yeah, fair play to Harry at least he got himself dirty at the coal face so to speak, which is more than most of them have, I get the impression he'd want to do more as well, given the chance!
    Right on both counts....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    I went and ate the last big square of raw vegan cheesecake instead...
    Naw, I up and made the recipe two days ago because I wanted to see how such a thing functioned. Cashews (the white in the cheesecake), pecans (for the bottom crust), dates, coconut oil, agave syrup, salt, lemon juice, vanilla. Definitely got some sugar there! Was supposed to be topped with wild blueberries, but I didn't have any, so it was plain. Aesthetically pleasing, taste is fresh and balanced. The family isn't so impressed because they all are coconut haters, and I have a good coconut oil which actually tastes like the thing it came from - heathens. I still like real cheesecake better, but this was fun.

Did you know that the very first fried green tomatoes I ever ate was at Paula Deen's Savannah place? Wow, were they good!
    That take on vegan cheesecake surely sounds better than the ones I've seen with tofu as the "cheeze."

That's cool about the fried green tomatoes. I love them. And would love to eat at her restaurant sometime. I hope things are getting more peaceful for you.

--------------------------

As to the doc 'n' dave show - LOL - thank you guys, I knew there was some reason people had children. I had no idea that they made good tv stands.

Day 2 and the third in line still doesn't have a name. Royalty sure are kooky.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

JoanieL is offline Senior Member

Cranky pants.

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014 at 08:38 PM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Good day!

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    As to the doc 'n' dave show - LOL - thank you guys, I knew there was some reason people had children. I had no idea that they made good tv stands.
    They make good coasters as well, especially after the TV's fell on um....

Day 2 and the third in line still doesn't have a name. Royalty sure are kooky.
    You ain't wrong, you'ld have thought they might have spent an hour or two thinking about it pre-birth, but whats do I know, being a commoner an' all!

Saw that about the blow darts, they'm smart in um, pound to pinch of shit that's another craze that'll be copied over here by the intelligentsia....

You ain't wrong, you'ld have thought they might have spent an hour or two thinking about it pre-birth, but whats do I know, being a commoner an' all!
    They've had 9 months..... don't want to rush into things! Why be hasty!

Mine made pretty good beer-fetchers before the age of 3! Had to smack em for sipping it though.... don't want to promote under age drinkin!

They've had 9 months..... don't want to rush into things! Why be hasty!
    True, you don't get anywhere being too hasty, good jobs and time blah de blah....

There probably deciding how many lines on the birth certificate it's gonna take up!

Mine made pretty good beer-fetchers before the age of 3! Had to smack em for sipping it though.... don't want to promote under age drinkin!
    Now there's a good reason to have kids, better than coasters!

True, you don't get anywhere being too hasty, good jobs and time blah de blah....

There probably deciding how many lines on the birth certificate it's gonna take up!

Now there's a good reason to have kids, better than coasters!
    yup..... worked for me!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    July 23, 2013

Ugly Animals That Need Saving Too: Photos : Discovery News – Hey wait a minute! They put the three toed sloth on that list!
    Aww... I find many of the animals on that list quite charming. Especially the Blobfish, how can you not love that sad little face.
    And dung beetles are quite the characters.

Now... the pubic lice in the eyelashes... NO!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.