Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 54

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Ahhh yes, the royal spawn...

Royal Baby Born | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Royal Baby Eats First Meal | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Love-laid is nice.
    I got to do that Friday night when I was released from the "spa".
    A little bit of reconnecting.
    I'm not sure what I ever did to deserve my husband, but I'm sure glad I have him.
    I hope you're feeling much better.

I LMAO at the Onion coverage on the Royal Spawn.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Just looked, as hubby is a big fan of the Onion - apologies, but not my thing tonight. Maybe I need some liver...
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Just looked, as hubby is a big fan of the Onion - apologies, but not my thing tonight. Maybe I need some liver...
    LOL - no apologies necessary. According to the forums lately, it looks like a nice bowl of mashed sweet potato covered with fruit is all you need for what ails you. I'm with you though - liver makes me feel good.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Another plane thing. Geez.

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014 at 08:37 PM.

B*tch-lite

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    LOL - no apologies necessary. According to the forums lately, it looks like a nice bowl of mashed sweet potato covered with fruit is all you need for what ails you. I'm with you though - liver makes me feel good.
    I went and ate the last big square of raw vegan cheesecake instead...
    Naw, I up and made the recipe two days ago because I wanted to see how such a thing functioned. Cashews (the white in the cheesecake), pecans (for the bottom crust), dates, coconut oil, agave syrup, salt, lemon juice, vanilla. Definitely got some sugar there! Was supposed to be topped with wild blueberries, but I didn't have any, so it was plain. Aesthetically pleasing, taste is fresh and balanced. The family isn't so impressed because they all are coconut haters, and I have a good coconut oil which actually tastes like the thing it came from - heathens. I still like real cheesecake better, but this was fun.

Did you know that the very first fried green tomatoes I ever ate was at Paula Deen's Savannah place? Wow, were they good!
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    BBC News - More US children injured by falling televisions - study – Note to parents: keep small children from being squished by TV sets. It’s alarming that it happens so often that we keep records.
    What.... I thought they were called TV trays cuz youz SUPPOSED to put TVs on em!

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    What.... I thought they were called TV trays cuz youz SUPPOSED to put TVs on em!
    That wuz yer 1st mistake, weren't it, cor, TV's on TV stands, what wuz you thinkin'....

Keep it under your hat like, but apparently, (and he whispers cladestine like) Kate's calfed down, thought it might have made the news here, but.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    That wuz yer 1st mistake, weren't it, cor, TV's on TV stands, what wuz you thinkin'....

Keep it under your hat like, but apparently, (and he whispers cladestine like) Kate's calfed down, thought it might have made the news here, but.....
    It is true that I am ill equiped to think! lol.... Good news there on the Royal download, eh?

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    It is true that I am ill equiped to think! lol.... Good news there on the Royal download, eh?
    We male types of the species aren't designed for that sort of thing....

Not that I've got much of an opinion on it, but.......Another over priviliged mouth for the tax payer to feed, educate, teach to play polo, give an officers post in some form of military, ETC, I will say that Will & Harry seem a bit more human than the rest of um though, which ain't saying much, oh, I am glad that the little bugger is healthy....

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    We male types of the species aren't designed for that sort of thing....

Not that I've got much of an opinion on it, but.......Another over priviliged mouth for the tax payer to feed, educate, teach to play polo, give an officers post in some form of military, ETC, I will say that Will & Harry seem a bit more human than the rest of um though, which ain't saying much, oh, I am glad that the little bugger is healthy....
    Yes, glad the wee tyke is healthy.... and it is amazing to me how fascinated people are with a royal birth.... I agree with you that the princes do seem more down to earth. Some of the websites I have read have some very positive things to say about Harry's military service.