Page 52 of 305 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 52

Dhansakdave is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    You get the arseholes with yours? I feel so cheated. *chuckle*
    Lol, thought it might add a bit of flavour......its on the go and it smells the bizzo.....

Knowing what the Asians are like for gambling, what are that geezers odds of making it to the parole hearing, someone 'll have something on it!

And Chris Brown, the proverbial 'brains of a rocking horse'!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Lol, thought it might add a bit of flavour......its on the go and it smells the bizzo.....

Knowing what the Asians are like for gambling, what are that geezers odds of making it to the parole hearing, someone 'll have something on it!

And Chris Brown, the proverbial 'brains of a rocking horse'!
    Did you make the shank? How did you like it? Inquiring minds and all that.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

July 16, 2013 (Tuesday)

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014 at 08:32 PM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Dhansakdave is online now Senior Member
    Did you make the shank? How did you like it? Inquiring minds and all that.
    Inquire away!

And oh my yes, it was out of the tip top drawer, 11 hours in the slow cooker with a couple of bones some veggies, seasoning and stock, it was like pulled beef, going to be doing it again, that's for sure and so simple, had some left overs today, special.

Cap doffed for leading me down the path to Shanklyness....
    Last edited by Dhansakdave; 07-17-2013 at 08:12 AM. Reason: spelling

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Let’s say I have to go into the kitchen for ice for my water and to get some olives (for example) for a snack. I’ll invariably have to make two trips. Because just as I plop my lazy ass back on the bed, I’ll remember that I forgot one of those two things. This is not a function of age, as I have been a space cadet my entire life. However, I’ve always figured that the upside is that I walk more because of it.

My sinuses are in pain. So much so that I have pain in my left ear. Even in this swamp-like climate, they rarely get that bad.

Monday’s food: coffee with a half tablespoon of butter. A couple of Drunken Goat Herders. Some sausage and eggs fried in butter. And, tried a new way to make liver that worked.

I had a half pound of lamb’s liver that I’d frozen after cooking a whole pound. I defrosted that and cut it into small chunks. I put those into the food processor. In a pan, I sautéed 2 oz of onion in one tablespoon of coconut oil until they were very caramel-ly, then took them off the heat and let them cool a bit. While they were cooling, I added just under ¼ cup of goat milk to the liver and pulsed a bit. Then added a tablespoon of butter, and pulsed some more. Finally, I added the onions and any coconut oil still in the pan into the food processor, and processed the crap out of it. Put it in the fridge to cool. Ate it with a spoon.

As a note, I like liver a lot, but the above can be messed with by adding more butter or milk for folks who like paté as a way to hide issues of earthy flavor or texture.

After a few feeble attempts at even minimal housecleaning, I surrendered to my sinuses, took an 800mg Ibuprofen, and sat/napped in a room with no lights on for most of the day.
    Do you not take Sudafed for sinus problems? I know you have to give as much info (nearly) to get a decongestant as a concealed carry permit, but it may help. I'm a big fan of Claritin D 24 hour, personally, though I rarely take it. I usually get the generic version...

Drunken Goat Herders..... sounds like a fermented goat milk concoction......

Inquire away!

And oh my yes, it was out of the tip top drawer, 11 hours in the slow cooker with a couple of bones some veggies, seasoning and stock, it was like pulled beef, going to be doing it again, that's for sure and so simple, had some left overs today, special.

Not to self..... investigate beef shank... this sounds tasty.....

Inquire away!

So glad it turned out well for you!

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Do you not take Sudafed for sinus problems? I know you have to give as much info (nearly) to get a decongestant as a concealed carry permit, but it may help. I'm a big fan of Claritin D 24 hour, personally, though I rarely take it. I usually get the generic version...

Drunken Goat Herders..... sounds like a fermented goat milk concoction......
    I don't like Sudafed. Both it and codeine are two drugs that either make me bitchy or weepy. Must be some hitch in my brain's giddyup.

Drunken Goat Herder - close. Goat milk, banana, ice, rum, blended. Yum. Whiskey works also, but makes it less tropical.

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Not to self..... investigate beef shank... this sounds tasty.....
    And if you get the whole shank instead of cut like osso buco, you could gnaw on it and growl at your wife. Almost guaranteed fun afterwards. It's pretty easy. Low and slow. Some kind of acid (vinegar, lemon, tomato sauce) to help break it down. The rest is up to you.

B*tch-lite

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014 at 08:32 PM.

B*tch-lite

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/17/us....html?src=recg – you’re not paranoid if they really are out to get you.
    i cannot begin to coherently express how much this pissed me off

"At Wednesday's hearing, Litt was asked by Bob Goodlatte, the chairman of the House judiciary committee, if the administration thought if a surveillance program "of this magnitude … could be indefinitely kept secret from the American people?"

"Well," Litt replied, "we tried.""

White House stays silent on renewal of NSA data collection order | World news | guardian.co.uk
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    And if you get the whole shank instead of cut like osso buco, you could gnaw on it and growl at your wife. Almost guaranteed fun afterwards. It's pretty easy. Low and slow. Some kind of acid (vinegar, lemon, tomato sauce) to help break it down. The rest is up to you.
    Like I REALLY need a reason like osso buco to growl at my wife.... I growl at everyone! Because I can.... lol