Page 51 of 290 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 51

JoanieL is offline Senior Member

July 12, 2013 (Friday)

Shop Now
    Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014 at 08:29 PM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

July 13, 2013 (Saturday)

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014 at 08:29 PM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Jefferson Bass - The Official Website

smell's upwind, downwind, you gotta love the work to do that job

it was a job i wanted to do til i found out i'm not good with upclose gore
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    Jefferson Bass - The Official Website

smell's upwind, downwind, you gotta love the work to do that job

it was a job i wanted to do til i found out i'm not good with upclose gore
    Cool link - thanks! I can relate to the upclose gore thing. For me, I think smells are worse than visuals. And thanks to your link, I went over to youtube and found this:

There's some very cool stuff in the video about crimes solved, and they do take one corpse and show it through all four stages of decomposition, which is totally interesting, but does have some disturbing ick.

B*tch-lite

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Just watched it all. A bit oogly in a couple of places, nothing more, but then I always was much, much more fascinated by this kind of thing than repulsed by it. As a kid, I found surgery tv the absolute best, just because I got to see our actual insides. Rampant, abiding curiosity. Everybody else thought I was some kind of ghoul. Thanks for posting.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Just watched it all. A bit oogly in a couple of places, nothing more, but then I always was much, much more fascinated by this kind of thing than repulsed by it. As a kid, I found surgery tv the absolute best, just because I got to see our actual insides. Rampant, abiding curiosity. Everybody else thought I was some kind of ghoul. Thanks for posting.
    Glad you enjoyed it. I think the repulsion thing might go away with exposure, though it's probably a natural thing to recoil at first from bad smells - it probably kept us from eating bad food.

B*tch-lite

July 14, 2013 (Slothday… err… Sunday)

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014 at 08:30 PM.

B*tch-lite

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Hiya

Got meself some shank over the weekend, only thing is me local butcher didn't do it on the bone, so I got a gurt big bone off him seperately, going to slow cook the living arseholes out of it tomorrow similar to what you've just done, can't wait....

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Hiya

Got meself some shank over the weekend, only thing is me local butcher didn't do it on the bone, so I got a gurt big bone off him seperately, going to slow cook the living arseholes out of it tomorrow similar to what you've just done, can't wait....
    Hope it turns out really well for you! You get the arseholes with yours? I feel so cheated. *chuckle*

B*tch-lite

July 15, 2013 (Monday)

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014 at 08:31 PM.

B*tch-lite