Page 49 of 342 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 49

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    LOL - I love that visual. I bet you're fun to drink and exchange stories with.

Yeah, politicians suck. I try to imagine what would have happened if instead of saying, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman," Clinton had said something like, "Bitch gave me a blow job like nobody's business! And I was clutching the Presidential Seal when she did it. I'm the president, dammit. Almost everyone wants to blow me."
    Oh I definately got a few tales to tell, over a cheeky juice maybe.....luv that smiley!

Never expect the truth from that kind, if they quoted the date I'd check me calander!

Was going to use a somewhat crude analogy that a friend of mine uses about Monica, but decided to delete it, in case of offence.....

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    LOL - I love that visual. I bet you're fun to drink and exchange stories with.

Yeah, politicians suck. I try to imagine what would have happened if instead of saying, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman," Clinton had said something like, "Bitch gave me a blow job like nobody's business! And I was clutching the Presidential Seal when she did it. I'm the president, dammit. Almost everyone wants to blow me."
    He wouldn't have been impeached thats for sure! I would have had alot more respect for him if he did....

LOL. I've actually heard some good things about him. Especially as to the financial health of Texas. In fact Jindal (Louisiana's governor) wanted to mimic some of the stuff that TX does to encourage more businesses to move here. He's not getting a lot of support. sigh...
    yes, but some people are one issue voters and refuse to see past their issue...... regardless of the positives of the candidate in other areas.......

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    yes, but some people are one issue voters and refuse to see past their issue...... regardless of the positives of the candidate in other areas.......
    LOL, no sir.

If he were more moderate and no so pushy with many facets of his religious agenda I actually think he'd make a great politician.
    Other than that whole 'being a politician' thing of course. There is still that.
    I just have my limits...

We all have our beliefs, and I'm very far from a "one issue voter".
    But go ahead and take your jabs where ever you please.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member

July 10, 2013

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014 at 09:26 PM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

ohhh good... I can expect to be as sharp at 90 as I am today..... ooooooh, I will still be able to do my grade level word searches!!! YAY!

That beef shank sounds ding dong, have you got a recipe it please, wouldn't mind giving it a lash!

That rum tour sounds a right bargain, how much d'you get to taste.....

Saw a photo on Wiki once of a POW from the American civil war (I think), nearly made me puke and I'm pretty hard, he'd certainly lost some timber!

ohhh good... I can expect to be as sharp at 90 as I am today..... ooooooh, I will still be able to do my grade level word searches!!! YAY!
    Cor, yu be cleverer dan I fawt......

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Depending on my physical capabilities, I have mixed feelings about being alert at 90 or even being alive at 90. I'm already so pissed off at the world that it might be better if I were drooling and singing Janis Joplin tunes in my dotage.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    That beef shank sounds ding dong, have you got a recipe it please, wouldn't mind giving it a lash!

That rum tour sounds a right bargain, how much d'you get to taste.....

Saw a photo on Wiki once of a POW from the American civil war (I think), nearly made me puke and I'm pretty hard, he'd certainly lost some timber!
    No recipe because I love shank so much it's just simple. I don't get the whole leg, so it's cut like osso buco in single serving sizes. I put it in a clay cooker like this one: Amazon.com: Romertopf 99113 Glazed Clay Cooker Made in Germany, Large: Home & Kitchen , cover it with water, 2 tablespoons of vinegar, a little salt and pepper, and maybe some onions sliced up. In the oven at 300 degrees F (149 C) for about two hours. If I'm throwing the potatoes in, I wait until after the first hour so they don't turn to mush.

From what I've read, even though I use ACV for the acid, many recipes use lemon juice or tomato sauce for the acid, but almost every recipe includes something like it.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Zanna is offline Senior Member
    I love beef shank! I made it similar to beef bourguignon. Season shanks (I guess you could sear them off or roast them first), put in crockpot with bay leaf, peppercorns, carrot, onion, diced tomatoes and cover with red wine or bone broth. Or a mix, whatever you have. Cover and cook slow for 6 hours or so. Remove the meat/shank bones and strain the liquid out, pushing all of the juice out of the veggies. Discard veggie pulp and add meat back to stew liquid. Season and eat! Love this with mashed potatoes. You use a slurry of some sort to thicken it, but I like the way it is, usually.

Beef shanks are awesome - even the grass-fed stuff is delightfully cheap.

Do you like your clay Cooke, Joanie? I don't have one of those.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    No worries J, thanks.

Guess what I'm cooking Saturday......

Have to look into getting some terracotta type stuff, it gets a good rap, will give it a dash in me cast iron pot this time.

Janis Joplin, how about a little Joni Mitchell as well, she was drooling when she sang 'alf of it?!