Page 42 of 278 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 42

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    yes please - I would love to have a wee bottle washer !!!! then I would recycle a weeny bit more !!!!!!!
    x
    Oh yeah - recycling! When I lived in Oregon, they had a five cent deposit on all bottles and cans. Living in a condo complex with 50+ units made it easy for me to dumpster dive for bottles and cans - I used a stick with a nail on the end to hook them. Then when people noticed I was "canning," they started leaving them next to the dumpster rather than in it which made it even easier. Since I was also walking a lot at the time, I knew days the richer folks put out their recycle bins with all the microbrew bottles. I always made out like a bandit after televised sporting events. (Between that and selling my plasma twice a week, it was like having a part time job.)

Now I don't do as much because New Orleans doesn't have much of a recycling incentive. They don't even have a way to separate one's garbage for pick up, let alone a cash incentive. But I do re-use my ziplock bags over and over thanks to that little gizmo I posted a few posts back. And except for my bed and a couple of mirrors, all my furniture is from thrifts. I love recycling - reuse and re-purpose!

And selfishly, if I worked for you, I might be able to get a work visa.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

June 26, 2013

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014 at 08:15 PM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Oh yeah - recycling! When I lived in Oregon, they had a five cent deposit on all bottles and cans. Living in a condo complex with 50+ units made it easy for me to dumpster dive for bottles and cans - I used a stick with a nail on the end to hook them. Then when people noticed I was "canning," they started leaving them next to the dumpster rather than in it which made it even easier. Since I was also walking a lot at the time, I knew days the richer folks put out their recycle bins with all the microbrew bottles. I always made out like a bandit after televised sporting events. (Between that and selling my plasma twice a week, it was like having a part time job.)

Now I don't do as much because New Orleans doesn't have much of a recycling incentive. They don't even have a way to separate one's garbage for pick up, let alone a cash incentive. But I do re-use my ziplock bags over and over thanks to that little gizmo I posted a few posts back. And except for my bed and a couple of mirrors, all my furniture is from thrifts. I love recycling - reuse and re-purpose!
    It's recycle loopy where I lives, not that it's a bad thing, but I got a waste food bin and caddy, a paper/cardboard bin, plastic/glass bin and you can get a garden waste bin (gotta buy that though), me actual dustbin (trash) hardly gets used, and there was talk a while ago of imposing fines for putting the wrong things in the wrong bin let alone a cash incentive!

That 3 hots and a cot quote made me chuckle! Why don't they just lock the bastards door and forget about him, shouldn't take him much more than a week to pop it from dehydration?!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    I say - emasculators Joanie - crush them budgies !!!!!!!!!! however that isn't giving these paedafiles a fair chance is it !!!!!!!
    anyhoo I was very concerned to hear on the radio about the angolian - or Mongolian who they found dead on the streets of London............ well they found a guy with angolian or mongoilian money in his pocket - dead on the streets of London.............................. anyhoo (that's a double anyhoo!!!!!) it transpires that hes crawled into the undercarriage of a huge ass plane as he left his country of origin, froze to dead at 50,000ft, then as the plane is landing in Heathrow, the undercarriage comes down, he falls out, and lands (already dead) on the streets of London...........................VERY SAD..................
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    It's recycle loopy where I lives, not that it's a bad thing, but I got a waste food bin and caddy, a paper/cardboard bin, plastic/glass bin and you can get a garden waste bin (gotta buy that though), me actual dustbin (trash) hardly gets used, and there was talk a while ago of imposing fines for putting the wrong things in the wrong bin let alone a cash incentive!

That 3 hots and a cot quote made me chuckle! Why don't they just lock the bastards door and forget about him, shouldn't take him much more than a week to pop it from dehydration?!
    Giving out fines goes too far imo, but New Orleans could use a little loopy when it comes to recycling. As to the pedophile - I'm good with locking him up and making him suffer before he dies. I've got nothing even remotely sympathetic in me for those fuckers.

I never did understand why so many people just threw away cans and bottles after paying the 5c deposit. You go to the store, put the bottles in the machine, it gives you a receipt. You do your shopping, give the cashier your receipt, and they apply the credit to your grocery total. It's five, maybe ten minutes extra. If you gave someone a roll of nickels ($2 here) surely they wouldn't throw it in the dumpster.

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    I say - emasculators Joanie - crush them budgies !!!!!!!!!! however that isn't giving these paedafiles a fair chance is it !!!!!!!
    anyhoo I was very concerned to hear on the radio about the angolian - or Mongolian who they found dead on the streets of London............ well they found a guy with angolian or mongoilian money in his pocket - dead on the streets of London.............................. anyhoo (that's a double anyhoo!!!!!) it transpires that hes crawled into the undercarriage of a huge ass plane as he left his country of origin, froze to dead at 50,000ft, then as the plane is landing in Heathrow, the undercarriage comes down, he falls out, and lands (already dead) on the streets of London...........................VERY SAD..................
    Gwamma, the story of the man in the under carriage is very sad. Except that I'm such a sick puppy that all I could think was that it would make a great CSI episode. And I giggled which I suppose means I'll spend an extra hour or so in pugatory. *chuckle* I can't help it - bodies falling out of the sky just cracks me up. hahaha

B*tch-lite

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Gwamma, the story of the man in the under carriage is very sad. Except that I'm such a sick puppy that all I could think was that it would make a great CSI episode. And I giggled which I suppose means I'll spend an extra hour or so in pugatory. *chuckle* I can't help it - bodies falling out of the sky just cracks me up. hahaha
    Oh, wow, truly - SOOOO CSI ripe!!

Paula Deen - unnecessary crucifixion, and the next time I am in Savannah, I will eat at her place, just like I did before

Recycling, reusing, repurposing, re-everything ing - should become a point of individual civic pride, and is simple respect for the very earth we live on

Pedophiles... Ever see that movie where all of NYC has been turned into a walled, closed penal colony? Hmmm...there has to be some deserted atoll somewhere surrounded by shark infested waters... toss a rod and reel and a cardboard solar oven out of the boat along with a few sickos, and they can get their own 3 hots and keep each other company...
    Last edited by Crabbcakes; 06-27-2013 at 06:38 PM.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Pedophiles... Ever see that movie where all of NYC has been turned into a walled, closed penal colony? Hmmm...there has to be some deserted atoll somewhere surrounded by shark infested waters... toss a rod and reel and a cardboard solar oven out of the boat along with a few sickos, and they can get their own 3 hots and keep each other company...
    LOL... that was Australia right?
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I knew it would sound like Australia
    I was thinking of something smaller, like in that last Superman Returns movie, the one with Brandon Routh, where Lex ends up
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Oh, wow, truly - SOOOO CSI ripe!!

Paula Deen - unnecessary crucifixion, and the next time I am in Savannah, I will eat at her place, just like I did before

Recycling, reusing, repurposing, re-everything ing - should become a point of individual civic pride, and is simple respect for the very earth we live on

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I knew it would sound like Australia
    I was thinking of something smaller, like in that last Superman Returns movie, the one with Brandon Routh, where Lex ends up
    Y'all are cracking me up. Also, my apologies for leaving one of the r's out of Purgatory. Pugatory sounds like a repository for Pugs.

Sweet little puggy face.

B*tch-lite

Hot weather, wieners, and squirted brains - oh my!

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014 at 08:16 PM.

B*tch-lite