Page 40 of 295 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 40

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Joanie,

Just chop the onion into fairly small pieces and freeze it raw. I do that all the time. I hate chopping onions, and with only hubby and me, I don't always use a whole onion at once. It's easy to cook the frozen pieces, or just dump them in the crockpot with the other ingredients.

...I actually wear swimming goggles when I chop onions, they make my eyes burn and water so badly I can't see otherwise!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    Joanie,

Just chop the onion into fairly small pieces and freeze it raw. I do that all the time. I hate chopping onions, and with only hubby and me, I don't always use a whole onion at once. It's easy to cook the frozen pieces, or just dump them in the crockpot with the other ingredients.

...I actually wear swimming goggles when I chop onions, they make my eyes burn and water so badly I can't see otherwise!
    Thank you, Goldie, I did just that - I got about half of them done before I got bored, so I'll do the rest tomorrow or whenever. I also now have this hilarious mental image of a woman in swim goggles working in the kitchen.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Summer in the South

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014 at 08:12 PM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Paleobird Guest
    That is a truly great song. <calls it up on itunes and hums along>

I'm so glad you are taming the coffee monster. That is one of the best overall health decisions you could possibly make, IMO.

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I also now have this hilarious mental image of a woman in swim goggles working in the kitchen.
    My husband has threatened to take my picture when I'm chopping onions... if he manages, I'll post it...

Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    That is a truly great song. <calls it up on itunes and hums along>

I'm so glad you are taming the coffee monster. That is one of the best overall health decisions you could possibly make, IMO.
    While I'm generally doing it to heal my stomach, it is fun to be able to type again without backspacing every other word because I've double hit a letter. I don't want to get too healthy - I might live to be 100. Nah, someone will definitely bash my head in for my sarcasm way before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    My husband has threatened to take my picture when I'm chopping onions... if he manages, I'll post it...
    Definitely do! It will be a classic.

B*tch-lite

A little hoarding goin' on

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014 at 08:12 PM.

B*tch-lite

June 20, 2013

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014 at 08:13 PM.

B*tch-lite

Deleted by me.

B*tch-lite

June 22, 2013

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Deleted by me.

B*tch-lite