Page 37 of 347 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 37

JoanieL is offline Senior Member

June 7, 2013 ramblings of an addled mind

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014 at 11:29 PM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Slow the fuck down, asshole!

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014 at 11:30 PM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Sex and Food.

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014 at 11:31 PM.

B*tch-lite

Sex and food part deux.

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014 at 11:32 PM. Reason: grammar

B*tch-lite

Zanna is offline Senior Member
    Well, that was the most awesome two-part post ever. Can't believe I missed it! All of the sex organs to eat! I draw the line at baboon pee on the kitty. If that's what's needed to a guy hot and faithful, maybe we aren't sexually compatible lol. And Dumpster Punch (with the attendant adventurous sex) sounds delightful

Quote Originally Posted by Zanna View Post
    Well, that was the most awesome two-part post ever. Can't believe I missed it! All of the sex organs to eat! I draw the line at baboon pee on the kitty. If that's what's needed to a guy hot and faithful, maybe we aren't sexually compatible lol. And Dumpster Punch (with the attendant adventurous sex) sounds delightful
    I have to agree with you there. LOL

B*tch-lite

canio6 Guest
    Joanie - you have an absolutely fascinating journal. Sadly, any comment I could render is dull in comparison. So, I guess I will just give you a round of applause here at my desk and hope it somehow travels through the internet to you.

The Baby Diet Experiment

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014 at 11:33 PM.

B*tch-lite

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Joanie - you have an absolutely fascinating journal. Sadly, any comment I could render is dull in comparison. So, I guess I will just give you a round of applause here at my desk and hope it somehow travels through the internet to you.
    Aww, thank you! I'm sure once my body adjusts to no coffee, I'll write more, but for now, it's no stress and eating like a primal baby. heh

B*tch-lite

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    What are you doing for ginger drink?

I've been doing this Ginger Beer Concentrate Recipe - Cookie and Kate for a little bit and really LOVE it.
    It's very clean and gingery, and the recipe lasts a good while having a couple of very large glasses of it a day.
    I put a shot of it in about 24oz glass, filled with ice too, and a few drops of vanilla stevia.

About 2lbs of ginger, pre trimming is what a recipe needs. I got 2 1/4 last time and used it all even though I think It went over a bit. No big deal.
    I also only used 3/4 cup of turbinado sugar, because I add some stevia when I mix it... but I think it need some sugar for storage preserving.
    I press the juice in a fine mesh stainless sieve.
    A full recipe fills up a 750ml Perrier bottle and 1/2 -3/4 of a standard 12oz beer bottle for refrigerator storage.
    I use the silicone wine bottle stoppers to cork it.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.