Page 34 of 290 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 34

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I never order just one thing from dear old Azon. LOL

And every time I see this it reminds me of you.
    Happy Sloth Necklace by marymaryhandmade on Etsy
    It's so cute I just had to share.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I never order just one thing from dear old Azon. LOL

And every time I see this it reminds me of you.
    Happy Sloth Necklace by marymaryhandmade on Etsy
    It's so cute I just had to share.
    I love that necklace! So cute, but absolutely recognizable as a sloth.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Dyed dogs - poor woofers

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014 at 09:57 PM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I dress my little schnauzer in a sweat shirt in the winter when we get cold snaps or he shivers a bit... But not in fancy "dog clothes". I bought some size small sip neck fleece pullovers from the boys dept at Walmart for about 6bucks A little snip here and a cut there... BOOM> dog shirt. I also take it off him during the day when it's warm.
    NeuroticSchnauzer's co-dependant life partner, Mutt, gets to wear one too on occasion if its very cold and he has had a fresh shave even though he generally doesn't seem to care as much. I feel guilty over small freshly shaven dog bodies on cold nights.

Thomas the GSD (beautiful white lovey face as seen in GOTD thread)wears no cloths. He has enough fur for everyone being a plush! I sweep up enough fur as proof almost daily. They aren't called "german shedders" for nothing. LOL
    One year we had him out for Halloween and people are always asking about what kind of dog he is, not used to seeing a white GSD, so I told them he had chosen to dress as a ghost that year.
    As an aside I'm thinking about getting him a backpack so he can carry his stuff to the park/dogpark for me(water/collapse-a-bowl, frisbee, balls, longline for practices), but that's a tool not clothes.

My cousin has 3 weimaraners and they all get excited when she askes them if they want to put their "clothes on"... thankfully she only means bandannas. They get fresh clean ones daily as part of their morning ritual.

As far as dogs and domestication and them being perpetual teens... yeah probably. But I think most research points to that being a co-signed deal. They came to us as much as we reached out to them. It wasn't a capture and enforce domesticity type of venture like with some other animals.

Stevia is a good thing... once you find a good brand.
    I like the liquid over the powder as well... and use mostly some that is vanilla flavored.
    Lime water with a hint of sweet and vanilla. And ginger/lime/mint water with a hint of sweet 'nilla.
    I just really love vanilla though.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

I dress my little schnauzer in a sweat shirt in the winter when we get cold snaps or he shivers a bit...
    Considering that I first thought your "schnau" was a euphemism, that's pretty funny. LOL

B*tch-lite

Beauty

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014 at 09:59 PM.

B*tch-lite

Zanna is offline Senior Member
    What color peppers do you use for your stuffed peppers? I loathe cooked green peppers more than pretty much any other food, but love the red, orange and yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanna View Post
    What color peppers do you use for your stuffed peppers? I loathe cooked green peppers more than pretty much any other food, but love the red, orange and yellow.
    I usually use green because they're the most available, but I don't see why any other color couldn't be used. In fact, you've given me a good idea. If I see any other color on my travels, I'll probably pick up a couple. I love red and yellow. Yum. I've never tried orange, but I can't see any reason not to.

B*tch-lite

Zanna is offline Senior Member
    Oh, using the red, orange and yellow will completely change the dish! I find the cooked green peppers to be too bitter.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Yellow and orange are definitely sweeter.