Page 33 of 278 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 33

jacmac is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi there Joanie I have been lurking on your journal and was a little concerned when you had not posted for a couple of days. So glad to see you are still here an just as entertaining as ever.
    Jackie

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jacmac View Post
    Hi there Joanie I have been lurking on your journal and was a little concerned when you had not posted for a couple of days. So glad to see you are still here an just as entertaining as ever.
    Jackie
    Thank you, Jackie. And welcome! Post often - all are welcome. Rants/bitches/jokes/hugs/and anything are welcome (within MDA rules) except rants against me. LOL
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Hehehe...
    I love that scene from Chill Joanie!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Hehehe...
    I love that scene from Chill Joanie!
    There are four movies that I can almost do/sing the dialogue/music to from beginning to end: The Big Chill, Harold and Maude, Jesus Christ Superstar, and Sound of Music.

I feel like I've gotten a really great break on a used car.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Sleeping and bedrooms and rain, oh my!

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014 at 09:50 PM.

B*tch-lite

Kombucha issue... solution... water kefir tea.

Water kefir takes way less time to brew and is way less fickle about temps.
    To get water kefir tea you make a plain water kefir brew then add your tea or herbal tea of choice after in a 50/50 mix.
    Bingo.
    Water kefir has a wider range of probiotics in it too.

FL has several "unhealthiest" cities.
    I'm pretty sure that this statistic is heavily skewed by the massive numbers of retirees who come here to live out their geriatric years.
    Young people in FL tend to be healthy from all appearances... the long swimsuit/outdoor season does encourage keeping trim for many!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Cori, I'll have to check out the water kefir idea. It sounds interesting. Off to google.

B*tch-lite

Cori, do these look okay? They come to about $12 with shipping, but they last forever or breed or something, right?

Keysands Live Organic Water Kefir Grains (Crystals, Tibicos): Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food

B*tch-lite

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Cori, do these look okay? They come to about $12 with shipping, but they last forever or breed or something, right

Keysands Live Organic Water Kefir Grains (Crystals, Tibicos): Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food
    Yep... if you care for them they last forever AND multiply... like rabbits if you use the right recipe! LOL
    They like some minerals to do well. Once you get them and get started I'll send you some good recipe links.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Thank you! I have to check my folder and see what else I want at Azon, although since that doesn't qualify for free shipping over $25, I could just buy it by itself.

B*tch-lite