Page 30 of 278 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 30

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Joanie, I like your posts. It is more than a bit like sitting around the fire and listening to the tribal wise woman.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Sugarbare88 is offline Member
    + a billion, I was thinking the same thing and who can forget this classic dissertation: "I’ve kind of wondered before, but I’m wondering again. Why do we uses sexual references as insults? F*** you – um, I generally only do that with people I like or at the worst, people I’ve just met. Cocksucker – this is not a bad person, this is a giving person. Motherf***** - yeah that’s bad. LOL"

I will just jot this down with the rest of the quotable's and done!

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Joanie, I like your posts. It is more than a bit like sitting around the fire and listening to the tribal wise woman.
    BaconFist Master of Pork-Fu!!

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread83531.html

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarbare88 View Post
    + a billion, I was thinking the same thing and who can forget this classic dissertation: "I’ve kind of wondered before, but I’m wondering again. Why do we uses sexual references as insults? F*** you – um, I generally only do that with people I like or at the worst, people I’ve just met. Cocksucker – this is not a bad person, this is a giving person. Motherf***** - yeah that’s bad. LOL"

I will just jot this down with the rest of the quotable's and done!
    You both are so sweet and you make me blush really. Sometimes I feel like the world's stupidest woman because so many of my friends attained success that you can measure. I have a post about sitting around a camp fire to follow, but first I have to test the primal bread I just made.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Long post; my apologies.

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014 at 12:14 AM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Re eggplant and tomatoes - yup, fruits. Simplified definition - if it has a seed (or seeds) in it and fleshy stuff around it, then it is a fruit; that makes pumpkins, squashes and cukes fruits, too. Strawberries are a bit funny - seeds attached on the outside.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Re eggplant and tomatoes - yup, fruits. Simplified definition - if it has a seed (or seeds) in it and fleshy stuff around it, then it is a fruit; that makes pumpkins, squashes and cukes fruits, too. Strawberries are a bit funny - seeds attached on the outside.
    botanically speaking, true, they are both fruits, but culinarily they are considered vegetables.... one of the many curiosities of human culture....

Goldie is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    The Dalai Lama in N’Orleans; that’s amazing. He’s so cool and funny. I have a bit of a crush on him. [I]:::ducking lightening:::
    No lightening!

I'm Buddhist and also have a bit of a crush on him. Such a self-actualized person! Thanks for the linkie, I will try to watch his talks!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I haven't sat round a campfire sharing joints and bottles of hooch in years and years... and such would definitely require an RV these days as I'm to old/broken to ground sleep... but I would love to hang and do such things with you I believe.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

I never associated those little brown dots in the eggplant as being seeds. I don't know what I though they were. Decoration maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    botanically speaking, true, they are both fruits, but culinarily they are considered vegetables.... one of the many curiosities of human culture....
    I think we think, "Sweet = fruit; Savory = vegetable." But if I'm remembering this correctly, I believe there's a tomato pie recipe, maybe a Pennsylvania thing? - that is sweet. Sounds good to me since both Gran'ma and Greatgran'ma both put sugar into their tomato sauces. I just use cinnamon.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    No lightening!

I'm Buddhist and also have a bit of a crush on him. Such a self-actualized person! Thanks for the linkie, I will try to watch his talks!
    Buddhism is the philosophy that comes closest to my beliefs also. I most especially like the concept of teacher rather than deity.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I haven't sat round a campfire sharing joints and bottles of hooch in years and years... and such would definitely require an RV these days as I'm to old/broken to ground sleep... but I would love to hang and do such things with you I believe.
    We'd have a blast! I don't do dirt sleeping either anymore, though I occasionally relieve the tension in my back and shoulders by laying flat on an exercise mat. That's as rugged as I get in relaxed mode these days.

B*tch-lite

May 17, 2013

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014 at 12:15 AM.

B*tch-lite