Page 29 of 316 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 29

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    And eat bacon... every day, says the 105 year old lady

Probably desrved it... left lint on the wall or some such shite

The doctor or the ex-prez? Or both?

yes it can be done in a pressure cooker, just not in Boston....
    And smoke a cigar every day a la George Burns.
    Inanimate objects always deserve it; sadly, they don't tell me to go eff off. Of course, if one did, I'd check myself into rehab.
    Well in that instance, the doctor, but I was a big Bill groupie until he wimped out and lied. Liars are the biggest weaklings ever and weak doesn't turn me on.
    LOL on the pressure cooker. I'm rendering right now, but I'm using the water way and no pressurization. The apartment smells lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Hi Joanie! I decided to invite myself over to your place for a spell...

Sigh. I am having a "humanity sucks" moment - read online about ten things that teens do that are dangerous. Mind you, I live a sheltered life because I have/had no interest in going to certain kinds of parties and such where folks are almost certainly bound to do self-destructive stuff. I read stuff like this so my teen kids and I can discuss some of the stupidity their contemporaries get up to, as they lead sheltered lives, too, and I don't want them dangerously naive at 18, you know. So I was commensurately disgusted by something called "butt chugging" - ingesting alcohol the enema way. Wow. Just wow.

And I own a matching SET of pressure cookers. I even got them from Germany, AND my grandfather on the German side fought in the German army in WWII. AND I own a bottle of nail polish named, I kid you not, "Gunmetal Gray"... Does that make me a neo-Nazi white supremacist skinhead yet?!
    You're always welcome to hang out of course! I'd never heard of alcohol enemas - ew and wouldn't it burn? I remember that people used to "shove" other drugs up the ass, but that one is new to me. I learn so much on these forums. LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Joanie -
    ...and.......
    A hug from Gwamma always makes my day. You're just so huggable.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I don't know Doc.

This made me think about it for a moment and I'm betting Crabbs could rock a buzzclip!
    White hair looks great short like that, maybe with a little bang left or a short hawk!
    Totes neo-nazi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Hee hee - gives me ideas for the next time I get bored with the cowlicky short layers! And since I have blue eyes, I could totally pass, I think. Add a little camo/military surplus gear...

I have a hair crush on Anderson Cooper.
    Who doesn't!
    LOL! I'm so out of touch. Long hair; parted in the middle. Thanks to Dad's genes, hardly any white except at my temples. Old hippies never die, we just go up in smoke.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

May 14, 2013

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014 at 01:12 AM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Sugarbare88 is offline Member
    I have caught up, finally! I have a couple questions:
    1. How are you so awesome?
    2. Why do you type things like this "Yes, I’m playing with meat at 11pm on a Saturday night. 30 years ago, playing with meat on a Saturday night would have meant a whole different thing."? You do not know what type of Sugarbare...I mean weirdo could be reading!
    Just saying! Now my quote of day, passed down from the mountains of Tibet: "People all over the world, seriously! Just stop!"
    BaconFist Master of Pork-Fu!!

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread83531.html

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarbare88 View Post
    I have caught up, finally! I have a couple questions:
    1. How are you so awesome?
    2. Why do you type things like this "Yes, Im playing with meat at 11pm on a Saturday night. 30 years ago, playing with meat on a Saturday night would have meant a whole different thing."? You do not know what type of Sugarbare...I mean weirdo could be reading!
    Just saying! Now my quote of day, passed down from the mountains of Tibet: "People all over the world, seriously! Just stop!"
    A flirt with a sense of humor - I like your style!

B*tch-lite

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Question of the day. If my macros are 50/25/20/5, alcohol/protein/fat/carbs, am I primal?

YES!!!

As a fan of Alton Brown, and because this episode of Good Eats addresses issues like seasonality, here’s a link to Withering Bites – an episode on how to dehydrate the abundance of summer fruit for winter use. No special dehydration unit necessary, though a box fan is used. Link: Watch Good Eats | Whithering Bites online | Free | Hulu I don’t know how long it will be available.

I'm SUCH an AB Fangirl... I mean Withering Bites, how can one not love that!

I’ve kind of wondered before, but I’m wondering again. Why do we uses sexual references as insults? F*** you – um, I generally only do that with people I like or at the worst, people I’ve just met. Cocksucker – this is not a bad person, this is a giving person. Motherf***** - yeah that’s bad. LOL
    *giggle*
    You've made me swoon a bit again.
    You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

CheeseFiend is offline Member
    So, I sucked it up and opened the clay cooker up. OMFG! My head swam from the horrifying stank that came out of that thing. I quickly dumped it into the two plastic bags I had waiting for it, scraped it out with my rubber-gloved hands, put the clay in the sink and ran hot water in it and dashed out to the dumpster. All the while, I’m telling myself, “don’t puke, you’ll just make a new layer of stink; don’t puke, you’ll just make a new layer of stink,” over and over. LOL

You just described my monthly routine there, Joanie. So I expect you can tell me why it's always the chicken carcass?

That's right, because I'm always 'going' to make chicken stock. To be fair, I often do. Not when it's reached that stage, though, that would be silly.

Sugarbare88 is offline Member
    How dare you imply such a thing.....I have no style!

[QUOTE=JoanieL;1191744]A flirt with a sense of humor - I like your style!
    BaconFist Master of Pork-Fu!!

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread83531.html

Paleobird Guest
    So, I sucked it up and opened the clay cooker up. OMFG! My head swam from the horrifying stank that came out of that thing. All the while, I’m telling myself, “don’t puke, you’ll just make a new layer of stink; don’t puke, you’ll just make a new layer of stink,” over and over. LOL

This sounds like an episode of a crime drama where a new detective is catching his/her first "decomp" case.

*giggle*
    You've made me swoon a bit again.
    I love it when they swoon.

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseFiend View Post
    You just described my monthly routine there, Joanie. So I expect you can tell me why it's always the chicken carcass?

That's right, because I'm always 'going' to make chicken stock. To be fair, I often do. Not when it's reached that stage, though, that would be silly.
    Yes, I swear, I can't imagine anyone or anything being hungry enough to even think of eating what that smelled like. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarbare88 View Post
    How dare you imply such a thing.....I have no style!
    And self-deprecating, too. In my younger days, a guy like you...

Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    This sounds like an episode of a crime drama where a new detective is catching his/her first "decomp" case.
    I actually thought that also. Because in the midst of a lot of nasty or terrible things in my life, I cope with humor. I'm a laugh riot at funerals.

B*tch-lite

May 15, 2013

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014 at 01:13 AM.

B*tch-lite