Page 28 of 341 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 28

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    *badum tsssss*
    sorry... I think off the wall crap!.....

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    From article: Officers said that two days earlier a woman had seen him walking out of his apartment carrying the pressure cooker pot, which was described as "bullet coloured".

"bullet colored"
    *gaping in awe at stupidity*
    WTF!?
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    f'n FBI asshats..... and other asshats that over-react.....

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Hi Joanie! I decided to invite myself over to your place for a spell...

Sigh. I am having a "humanity sucks" moment - read online about ten things that teens do that are dangerous. Mind you, I live a sheltered life because I have/had no interest in going to certain kinds of parties and such where folks are almost certainly bound to do self-destructive stuff. I read stuff like this so my teen kids and I can discuss some of the stupidity their contemporaries get up to, as they lead sheltered lives, too, and I don't want them dangerously naive at 18, you know. So I was commensurately disgusted by something called "butt chugging" - ingesting alcohol the enema way. Wow. Just wow.

And I own a matching SET of pressure cookers. I even got them from Germany, AND my grandfather on the German side fought in the German army in WWII. AND I own a bottle of nail polish named, I kid you not, "Gunmetal Gray"... Does that make me a neo-Nazi white supremacist skinhead yet?!
    Last edited by Crabbcakes; 05-14-2013 at 05:18 AM.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Hi Joanie! I decided to invite myself over to your place for a spell...

Sigh. I am having a "humanity sucks" moment - read online about ten things that teens do that are dangerous. Mind you, I live a sheltered life because I have/had no interest in going to certain kinds of parties and such where folks are almost certainly bound to do self-destructive stuff. I read stuff like this so my teen kids and I can discuss some of the stupidity their contemporaries get up to, as they lead sheltered lives, too, and I don't want them dangerously naive at 18, you know. So I was commensurately disgusted by something called "butt chugging" - ingesting alcohol the enema way. Wow. Just wow.

And I own a matching SET of pressure cookers. I even got them from Germany, AND my grandfather on the German side fought in the German army in WWII. AND I own a bottle of nail polish named, I kid you not, "Gunmetal Gray"... Does that make me a neo-Nazi white supremacist skinhead yet?!
    You don't strike me as the type to shave your head.....

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Joanie -
    ...and.......
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    You don't strike me as the type to shave your head.....
    I don't know Doc.

This made me think about it for a moment and I'm betting Crabbs could rock a buzzclip!
    White hair looks great short like that, maybe with a little bang left or a short hawk!
    Totes neo-nazi.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I don't know Doc.

This made me think about it for a moment and I'm betting Crabbs could rock a buzzclip!
    White hair looks great short like that, maybe with a little bang left or a short hawk!
    Totes neo-nazi.
    Hee hee - gives me ideas for the next time I get bored with the cowlicky short layers! And since I have blue eyes, I could totally pass, I think. Add a little camo/military surplus gear...

I have a hair crush on Anderson Cooper.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Hee hee - gives me ideas for the next time I get bored with the cowlicky short layers! And since I have blue eyes, I could totally pass, I think. Add a little camo/military surplus gear...

I have a hair crush on Anderson Cooper.
    Who doesn't!
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche