Page 268 of 347 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270278318 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 3468

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 268

AuroraB is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    You are my hero! I have six trotters that came free with my pig that I have not made yet. I am going to get on that as soon as meat doesn't make me gag.

Swelling in my neck is down, which is good. I get to have X-rays done for the surgeon today and then we will schedule the surgery to either reposition things or replace it. The theory is that my severe coughing from my cold caused the line to move out of position. They are thinking of replacing it with longer lines. Hubby is still in charge of the shots but I might try again. I think he prefers another kind of poking...

Bacon with eyes is just wrong.
    A six footed pig? Are you sure you wanna eat that? Just kidding, sounds like a bonanza

Hopefully a longer line/lead will be the ticket. I remember having to replace a few wondering leads on pacemakers and implanted defibrillators in patients. It always suprised me to see the places that they ended up in the body. Glad to hear the swelling has subsided.
    Some people just need a sympathetic pat... On the head... With a hammer.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    My friend made this...

Also, I was thinking this morning that a lot of us here would agree with these lyrics
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraB View Post
    A six footed pig? Are you sure you wanna eat that? Just kidding, sounds like a bonanza

Hopefully a longer line/lead will be the ticket. I remember having to replace a few wondering leads on pacemakers and implanted defibrillators in patients. It always suprised me to see the places that they ended up in the body. Glad to hear the swelling has subsided.
    Reminds me of this:

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    My friend made this...

Also, I was thinking this morning that a lot of us here would agree with these lyrics
    Girl crush! Look at those shoulders! Lest you think I'm shallow, I do like her music.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Reminds me of this:

reminds me of John Maddens Thanksgining Day Turkey.....

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    reminds me of John Maddens Thanksgining Day Turkey.....
    I'd eat turkey with him. He looks like a jolly sort who knows something about food.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

My drive by post for today:

B*tch-lite

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    Yuck!
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Forager View Post
    Yuck!
    That rhymes with my first reaction.

B*tch-lite

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    That rhymes with my first reaction.
    That was mine too!

Speaking of yucky weather type stuff we are having fires just north of us, so the air has been on and off nasty. Today hasn't been too bad but yesterday it reached the *Unhealthy* category. We stayed in with all the windows closed, fortunately it hasn't been too hot. They've just issued another warning for dry lightning for Sunday/Monday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we don't get another fire.
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

The Walrus is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    That is serious air conditioning weather!

Now, a 6-legged turducken, that would be something.
    My journal - The Walrus: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread108103.html

"My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground on which I stand." - Thich Nhat Hanh