Page 264 of 304 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 3031

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 264

RittenRemedy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Can't unsee that dog... D;

Salmon and potato salad is one of my favorites. Hmm if you like peas and dill, and some butter omg I'm yours.

JudyCr is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RittenRemedy View Post
    Can't unsee that dog...
    LOL. DH said the same thing, "what have I done to u to make u show me that??"

AuroraB is offline Senior Member
    Oohhhh... MY EYES, MY EYES!!!!!! O_O
    Some people just need a sympathetic pat... On the head... With a hammer.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyCr View Post
    ^ priceless post.. You are a hoot.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    A mate of mine says the same thing about going for a curry and having a Korma, I tend to agree....

Damn right, that auto-correct and dog pic buried me....
    And you read at work if I'm not mistaken. People must think you love your job.

Quote Originally Posted by RittenRemedy View Post
    Can't unsee that dog... D;

Salmon and potato salad is one of my favorites. Hmm if you like peas and dill, and some butter omg I'm yours.
    Unless I've chilled it, where there's salmon, there's butter and citrus. I do like peas, but I haven't had them in a while. Dill - I think I've had that in stuff, but I don't use it at home. I'm trying to branch out herb wise, but I keep returning to basil and oregano.

Quote Originally Posted by JudyCr View Post
    LOL. DH said the same thing, "what have I done to u to make u show me that??"
    Funny husband!

Quote Originally Posted by AuroraB View Post
    Oohhhh... MY EYES, MY EYES!!!!!! O_O
    I always thought that when dogs sniffed butt, they were just doing the dog version of checking ID. If so, that little one must work for Homeland Security.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    [QUOTE=JoanieL;1521681
    I always thought that when dogs sniffed butt, they were just doing the dog version of checking ID. If so, that little one must work for Homeland Security.[/QUOTE]

I got a good laugh out of this!
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

The weekend.

Never go out without cab fare. You never know when you'll run into someone who might want to lead you astray. And sometimes astray is the perfect place to be led.

Be reasonably cautious, but don't be afraid of strangers. Sometimes their stories are amazing. Even if the story is 90% BS and 10% truth, you're hearing who they want to be at that moment in time. That's often as illuminating as the truth.

Lately, I sometimes feel like I've lost my way. I'm taking steps to fix that.

A self-confidence I've never had. I have a neighbor about half a block away. We're just hello, how're you doing neighbors for the most part. She's big. And she's missing a tooth in the front. She always smiles. Tonight I saw her, and she told me she was going to pick up some Thai food. "I'm puttin' on my food freak," she said as she rubbed her belly. I told her that sounded great. But I've never had her confidence. Somewhere in my mind, if I let my weight go over X, all I want to do is hide 'til I fix it. I swear, if I live to be an old lady, I'm going to let myself get fat, wear mumus, and walk around in animal slippers even in public. Though this would be okay too:

Useless fact. In Arkansas, a minor that is enrolled in culinary classes may drink alcohol if it's part of the curiculum.

Food. Forgot to make potato salad, so I had boiled potato smashed with a bit (a large bit) of butter as a side for the salmon. Next day was cold food. A large tin of tuna mixed with that good-oil mayo and some onion, two pickled duck eggs, potatoes that I remembered to cook ahead and chill (with mustard and vinegar). Then Sunday I had oxtails in a spicy tomato sauce w/onions. I was going to make potatoes, but I just wasn't in the mood when the time came.

I seem to be habituating to two mugs of espresso with butter every morning, and about a cup and a half of fruit for my before bed snack. The fruit at night seems to make the moving of the bowels occur earlier in the day.

News tidbits. Ohioans, specifically those in Toledo can drink their tap water again. Some algae from Lake Erie was making it unsafe. That's eerie. Ebola keeps making the news. If you luridly describe a crime to someone, they'll be more likely to think the perpetrator should be severely punished. This is news? Well, it was a study. I've got to get into the grant-getting scam... er... business. Big Food is fighting the addition of "added sugar" being labeled on processed food. Anyone surprised? Where's my bookie? I want to bet on the outcome of this.

Is anyone watching Defiance? I love when I check out a show thinking it's most likely going to be stupid, only to fall a little in love with it. It's in season two now.

I want a self-cleaning home. Specifically, a self-cleaning bathroom. It's so do-able. Make everything in it non-pourous, then have a steam and soap dispenser in the ceiling, then rinse from the ceiling. It's 2014 for heaven's sake. Why are our bathrooms not cleaning themselves? Why don't our cars fly? As a note, we already have the technology for cars that drive themselves, but focus groups show that we're not emotionally ready for them.

And, now, the gallery portion of this post:

Because we all need a little cuteness in our day.

This is what they feed you in heaven.

Peace, love, and asswaffles,
    J
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Forager View Post
    I got a good laugh out of this!
    And good morning!

B*tch-lite

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Good morning!!!

I like asswaffles. It is my word of the day! I will now use it in a sentence: This site has been overrun by asswaffles and based on their lack of reading skills and logic, I fear for the future of humanity.

Another reason not to have a little dog, they know no boundaries.

I am getting to that don't care point. I am thinking bright purple highlights that are so not age appropriate but fun.

It is such a beautiful day! This morning was cold enough, I got to snuggle under the covers. I love that. Hopefully Ms Joanie is cooler too!

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    I've been thinking of you, V, and hope that all is going well. And I fully support bright purple highlights. Do eeet!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    Good morning!!!

I like asswaffles. It is my word of the day! I will now use it in a sentence: This site has been overrun by asswaffles and based on their lack of reading skills and logic, I fear for the future of humanity.

Another reason not to have a little dog, they know no boundaries.

I am getting to that don't care point. I am thinking bright purple highlights that are so not age appropriate but fun.

It is such a beautiful day! This morning was cold enough, I got to snuggle under the covers. I love that. Hopefully Ms Joanie is cooler too!
    Very good to see you! I think I owe you an email, so I'll slap myself upside the head for you. I'm with you on asswaffles being too large a percentage of the population. It's wasn't too horrible today for very long. A little rain, lots of clouds. It really helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    I've been thinking of you, V, and hope that all is going well. And I fully support bright purple highlights. Do eeet!
    I'm with Goldie - do the highlights!

B*tch-lite