Page 26 of 346 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 26

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    well - actually mine are extra extra large - but pfffittttt who cares??????????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Paleobird Guest
    About the Petburger. Work up to it. After you get used to that, regular burgers taste like cardboard with ketchup.

Also the Grande Natural Meats company (website ElkUSA.com) also sells petburger that is a bit leaner and also has a higher percentage of offal in it. They have it in venison, goat, bison, and elk. And even with more offal, you still can't taste anything other than meat.

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Does anyone read paper newspapers anymore?
    Actually, I do. I can read a lot faster than those overpaid mouthpieces on network news can talk. And I can skip the commercials (ads) in a split second. Just don't look at them.

Joanie, I just wanted to tell you that although I don't post often, yours is one of the journals I read regularly! And I always enjoy it!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    smalls are over rated.....
    Typical (though adorable and hot) male perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    well - actually mine are extra extra large - but pfffittttt who cares??????????
    We've seen the pics, G. No way are you as large as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    About the Petburger. Work up to it. After you get used to that, regular burgers taste like cardboard with ketchup.

Also the Grande Natural Meats company (website ElkUSA.com) also sells petburger that is a bit leaner and also has a higher percentage of offal in it. They have it in venison, goat, bison, and elk. And even with more offal, you still can't taste anything other than meat.
    I'm sure I'll get used to a fattier burger. I've already done a 4:1 rather than 5:1, and when I make a meatloaf this weekend, I'm going to use an even fattier ratio. I think with ElkUSA, unless I read it wrong, their shipping was high for someone without a lot of space. I think it was that site, but I could be wrong. I have them bookmarked though. You're often my online resource for online resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    Actually, I do. I can read a lot faster than those overpaid mouthpieces on network news can talk. And I can skip the commercials (ads) in a split second. Just don't look at them.

Joanie, I just wanted to tell you that although I don't post often, yours is one of the journals I read regularly! And I always enjoy it!
    Goldie, hi and welcome! Very kind words; thank you. I like paper newspapers also, and I like paper magazines. Problem for me is that with a spot of OCD and a minor hoarding disorder, paper is sort of a no no for me. Last Christmas, a friend got me about 10 magazine subscriptions, and while almost all of them have been thrown away, I now have an accordion file folder full of recipes that I want to primal-ize.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014 at 01:08 AM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Taking Back My Kitchen

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014 at 01:09 AM.

B*tch-lite

fiercehunter is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i can also make soap and half-assedly sew

one skill i don't have though, and it might be the most important skill, is cardio
    You can always walk or maybe if you feel really motivated you could do some Tracy Anderson dance cardio. It's not chronic if you don't raise your heart rate.... Great stuff which I started doing in 1987, so yeah, skills are always worth developing.

Find of the week, and don't particularly care if it scares people; nanotechonology is what's going to ruin our lives, amongst other things:
    End Game - A Global Conspiracy - Full Length Feature - YouTube

And this:
    Athens: Ancient Greek Supercity - YouTube

Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase Get A Job.

Dancing is fun. I used to love those old girly aerobic classes. Fierce, those videos look interesting. I only watched a few minutes of each, but I have them bookmarked to go back to when I'm in a more somber mood.

--------------------------------

My tongue is in the pressure cooker! The apt smells great. 35 minutes to done and another 20-30 to cool it enough to get rid of the taste buds/membrane/whatever it's called.

B*tch-lite

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    I have one like that: She's not as fit as yours. lol

B*tch-lite