Page 24 of 214 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 24

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Hey Joanie... I saw on another thread something about you having an interest in sausage making.... I get all of my spice mixes, casings and some of my equipment from this website:

The Sausage Maker, Inc. - Sausage Making Equipment & Supplies

They have just about everything that you could want, AND they have cheese and wine making and veggie fermenting supplies as well....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I forgot sew!
    I'm actually pretty good at it... even made my prom dress and can wing a pattern.

That cardio thing though.
    I really hope zombies just walk.
    Why does everyone always need to sprint everywhere if zombies just lumber along?
    Why not jog round them with a can of gas then burn them up?
    Or kitchen napalm...
    Maybe my alternative recipe knowledge would be useful?

...that brings me back to being glad I'm a good shot.
    I always think that too. It looks like they move slowly... but relentlessly, which is scary. Kitchen napalm is a good idea, but I always think that if I google stuff like that, I'll be put on some watch list. I can see it now: I'm trying to board a plane, and I'm pulled into some room, questioned for like five hours on why on May 7th, 2013, I was looking up napalm recipes. And I'm trying to explain that it was for the Zombie apocalypse. LOL You're lucky to be a good shot - I'll stand behind you.

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Hey Joanie... I saw on another thread something about you having an interest in sausage making.... I get all of my spice mixes, casings and some of my equipment from this website:

The Sausage Maker, Inc. - Sausage Making Equipment & Supplies

They have just about everything that you could want, AND they have cheese and wine making and veggie fermenting supplies as well....
    Thank you, Doc! That website looks amazing. They have one sausage stuffer that's worth 5x what my car is worth. LOL I do drive a 1992 beater mobile. Seriously though, that's an awesome resource and I thank you for thinking of me.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I always think that too. It looks like they move slowly... but relentlessly, which is scary. Kitchen napalm is a good idea, but I always think that if I google stuff like that, I'll be put on some watch list. I can see it now: I'm trying to board a plane, and I'm pulled into some room, questioned for like five hours on why on May 7th, 2013, I was looking up napalm recipes. And I'm trying to explain that it was for the Zombie apocalypse. LOL You're lucky to be a good shot - I'll stand behind you.

Thank you, Doc! That website looks amazing. They have one sausage stuffer that's worth 5x what my car is worth. LOL I do drive a 1992 beater mobile. Seriously though, that's an awesome resource and I thank you for thinking of me.
    NP.... gotta love a sausage lover!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    ahem ********* didn't I tell you that Doc was great with sausage !!!!!!!!!!!

.................and Gwamma can do other stuff too.............. like turn the key in the ignition............. back a trailer..................empty the shopping out of the boot (trunk to youse fullas)................... open a screw top bottle of wine with her fingers !!!!!!!!!
    ..............so there is more to this old Gwamma than meets the eye ! thank you !!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Dhansakdave is online now Senior Member
    G, wow, is that all natural talent, or obtained through practice?!

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    G, wow, is that all natural talent, or obtained through practice?!
    I'm thinking the shopping lifting is from years of practice.....

I'm thinking the shopping lifting is from years of practice.....
    Yeah, thinking yer right, dexterous digits as well, from all they screw tops!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Yeah, thinking yer right, dexterous digits as well, from all they screw tops!!
    lol... wasna going there... though I have popeye forearms from the beer tops I have unscrewed....

though I have popeye forearms from the beer tops I have unscrewed....
    (Nods approval) Good strength/endurance, training that, depending on the length/intensity of the session of course!!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    ambidextrous..................with popeye forearms, cankles/punga stumps/chunder thighs....................
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....