Page 230 of 279 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 2786

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 230

JoanieL is offline Senior Member

Just a quicky post.

Primal Fuel
    Iím going on a ride-about tomorrow. Iíll be back somewhere between three and five+ weeks from now. I have a destination, but if I donít make it because I find somewhere more fun to land, thatís okay. I havenít been alone on the road in three years, and I have the itch. Iíve had it for awhile.

No old boy kitty with me for this trip, and Iím a bit teary about his absence, but I guess Iíll be able to stay in nicer hotels because of no pet.

Iíve gotten all the normal things done. The car will probably be able to make a 4000+ mile trip with no problems (it is 22 years old, but I keep it cared for mostly). AAA is up to date. Apartment and plants will be cared for. Prepaid phone is at the ready in case of emergency.

Itís been three years since I did this, and I have to say, my heart is going pitter-patter in anticipation of the ride. I think Iíll go north first and then west to avoid the heat as much as possible.

I thought about getting a hamster to keep me company, but then a friend told me about some people who want to meet me that live on the way to my tentative destination, so Iím probably going to do that instead.

Every road-trip that Iíve ever taken over 1500 miles has been a blast. I see no reason for this one to be different. Iím not going to post for awhile just because I donít want to be tied to any habits from my ďnormalĒ life. Itís just me, the car, and the road.

I predict soul-healing and spirituality on the way. Oh, and maybe some good beer and better than mediocre pizza. I have a big cooler, so I can keep paleo for a lot of the time, but Iím not going to stress it.

Today I am grateful that the U.S. is so freakiní huge. If I were in Europe, the distance Iím travelling might take me to another country.

Quick question. The vendor that sold me my pink cherry tomato plant sent me an email stating that it needed staking (something to wrap around). So, a couple of days ago, after postponing buying potting soil, I finally staked it. In what seemed like just minutes, it started to wrap itself around the stake. How did it know??? I am in awe.

I should already be asleep, but the anticipation is keeping me awake.

I love you all,
    J
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Have a great time and I am already looking forward to hearing about it when you return. smooches xxx
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

Urban Forager is offline Senior Member
    Same here, I know you'll have a great time! I'm actually a little jealous!
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    don't get kidnapped! and have fun! and keep your phone charged! and don't get kidnapped!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    At least you have a cooler full of good beer.... oh, and good food. Enjoy the trip. Keep in touch, don't do anything I wouldn't do....

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    also, for the pink tomatoes

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Have an amazing time, come back with some cracking stories to tell and maybe some you can't....

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    J - my darling wee friend from way way way over yonder ( in the pawpaw patch) - please if you feel the need to get on a Plane...... Please come over to my cave and i will show you a really GOOD TIMe
    Safe travels
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Post randomly and let us know what a great time you're having!

AuroraB is offline Senior Member
    I hope you have a wonderful time and come back refreshed (rebooted, whatever...).

Nothing like a good road trip. Have fun and stay safe!
    Some people just need a sympathetic pat... On the head... With a hammer.