Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 3190

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 229

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    all the best places are found by word of mouth

get out there and write your number on some stalls
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RittenRemedy View Post
    Strange flavored chicken is actually a thing here. They use black sesame seeds and the ubiquitous sweet/sour Asian sauce. Pretty good. Needs a name change.
    LOL - It surely does.

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post

At the risk of exposing myself to ridicule, this is a joke, right? Photoshop? Cuz I'm having nightmares.
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    B3TA : WE LOVE THE WEB
    They have had Tesco-based image challenges.
    Answered before I got a chance to do so.

Whew. Thanks for clearing that up. I can sleep easier now!
    You and me both!

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    As well as Chimay butter in Belgium there's also a Chimay brewery, which is ran by monks, I sampled one of there beers quite few years ago now, it was about 15% proof and was like treacle, never again....
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    That Chimay stuff is a bit on the pricey-wallet busting side.... being the cheap azz bastage I am, I've never tried it... So would it be more treacle-ish than Samuel Smiths Oatmeal Stout? Or a Russian Imperial Stout?
    It's pretty reasonable price wise over here, but it's fair to say it's not to my palate, you should stay cheap in my opinion, but I am biased....Not sure of the viscosity of the two beverages you mention, but Chimay is pretty stodgey, you could drink it with a spoon....
    Both of the stouts I mentioned are considerably darker than Guiness.... The Russian Stout is like a liquid loaf of black bread....

and there is no worry about me not being cheap.... but I'm not easy..... you get a reputation being cheap and easy..
    Here it's about what I pay for farm butter. So... I want to support local producers, but if all they offer is salted butter, I'm going to get what serves me, which is unsalted.

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    Goddammit, I have been doing it wrong. Spendies and easy here.
    Oh, I'm so high maintenance. Sort of. I think I'm easy, but "they" say no. Hmmph.

Lol, you could smash the bottle and beat someone to death with the contents then, I take it....and blacker than Guinness, blimey, that's a good effort!

This is true, one has got to be careful about ones reputation hasn't one....
    Quote Originally Posted by RittenRemedy View Post
    I didn't think it could be true coming from a large brand, but that Russian imperial could probably support a few slices of beef and maybe even a spoon of kraut.
    Blacker than Guinness is pretty impressives.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    Someone is asking for me?
    I tried to be cheap and easy but I couldn't get any takers. WTF?
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    all the best places are found by word of mouth

get out there and write your number on some stalls
    Ya'll are hilarious.

Carve your number on my wall. And maybe you will get a call from me.

If I needed someone...
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Okay, my number is everywhere, unfortunately in this part of the world there are only senior centers and schools. Obviously I can't try the schools as I don't want to go to prison. Wrong demographic.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Hello beautiful girl. Hope you are all good
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Okay, my number is everywhere, unfortunately in this part of the world there are only senior centers and schools. Obviously I can't try the schools as I don't want to go to prison. Wrong demographic.
    *laughing* Senior centers could be good hunting grounds depending on one's tastes. I like them old, but I'm no spring chicken. Retired men can be slowly yummy. OTOH, because of the ratio of women:men at that age, a lot of old guys get more ass than a toilet seat. It can make them a health risk.

Schools wouldn't work for me either. I could barely stand young men when I was young.

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Hello beautiful girl. Hope you are all good
    G x
    Hi G!! I'm doing well. How 'bout you? Sounds like you've been having a great time. I'm planning a bit of a get-away myself. I hope you and the family are super well! *big squishy hugs*
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    That doesn't seem to stop the teachers....

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    *laughing* Senior centers could be good hunting grounds depending on one's tastes. I like them old, but I'm no spring chicken. Retired men can be slowly yummy. OTOH, because of the ratio of women:men at that age, a lot of old guys get more ass than a toilet seat. It can make them a health risk.

Schools wouldn't work for me either. I could barely stand young men when I was young.

Hi G!! I'm doing well. How 'bout you? Sounds like you've been having a great time. I'm planning a bit of a get-away myself. I hope you and the family are super well! *big squishy hugs*
    Only if it's bad ass on the toilet seat to start with.... from a strictly medical point of view.... if gramps is only getting some from a closed group of grannies... some one's fibbin!

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Health risk, getting that much at that age gotta be a death risk....

Or the pupils....

DanDavid is offline Junior Member
    Retired men can be slowly yummy.
    Best watch those Omega 3 to 6 ratio's, I predict they have been grain fed rather than allowed to forage naturally, best cut off the overly fatty bits and knock back some salmon oil.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Ain't that the truth. I don't get it. To me, the appropriate response to the presence of children is the urge to protect (or at the very least, run the hell away). I will never understand the brain wiring that occurs to make a person hurt or take advantage of a child. Or anyone/thing smaller, weaker, or stupider. What is the conquest in that? Ick cubed.

Only if it's bad ass on the toilet seat to start with.... from a strictly medical point of view.... if gramps is only getting some from a closed group of grannies... some one's fibbin!
    LOL!

Health risk, getting that much at that age gotta be a death risk....

Or the pupils....
    Yes, but those old geezers spend their last days smiling like fools.

Quote Originally Posted by DanDavid View Post
    Best watch those Omega 3 to 6 ratio's, I predict they have been grain fed rather than allowed to forage naturally, best cut off the overly fatty bits and knock back some salmon oil.

*chuckle* One of us is confused.

B*tch-lite