Page 228 of 256 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2557

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 228

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Whew. Thanks for clearing that up. I can sleep easier now!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Dhansakdave is online now Senior Member
    As well as Chimay butter in Belgium there's also a Chimay brewery, which is ran by monks, I sampled one of there beers quite few years ago now, it was about 15% proof and was like treacle, never again....

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    As well as Chimay butter in Belgium there's also a Chimay brewery, which is ran by monks, I sampled one of there beers quite few years ago now, it was about 15% proof and was like treacle, never again....
    That Chimay stuff is a bit on the pricey-wallet busting side.... being the cheap azz bastage I am, I've never tried it... So would it be more treacle-ish than Samuel Smiths Oatmeal Stout? Or a Russian Imperial Stout?

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    That Chimay stuff is a bit on the pricey-wallet busting side.... being the cheap azz bastage I am, I've never tried it... So would it be more treacle-ish than Samuel Smiths Oatmeal Stout? Or a Russian Imperial Stout?
    It's pretty reasonable price wise over here, but it's fair to say it's not to my palate, you should stay cheap in my opinion, but I am biased....Not sure of the viscosity of the two beverages you mention, but Chimay is pretty stodgey, you could drink it with a spoon....

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    It's pretty reasonable price wise over here, but it's fair to say it's not to my palate, you should stay cheap in my opinion, but I am biased....Not sure of the viscosity of the two beverages you mention, but Chimay is pretty stodgey, you could drink it with a spoon....
    Both of the stouts I mentioned are considerably darker than Guiness.... The Russian Stout is like a liquid loaf of black bread....

and there is no worry about me not being cheap.... but I'm not easy..... you get a reputation being cheap and easy..
    Last edited by ssn679doc; 05-06-2014 at 02:18 AM.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Goddammit, I have been doing it wrong. Spendies and easy here.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

Both of the stouts I mentioned are considerably darker than Guiness.... The Russian Stout is like a liquid loaf of black bread....
    Lol, you could smash the bottle and beat someone to death with the contents then, I take it....and blacker than Guinness, blimey, that's a good effort!

and there is no worry about me not being cheap.... but I'm not easy..... you get a reputation being cheap and easy..
    This is true, one has got to be careful about ones reputation hasn't one....

RittenRemedy is online now Senior Member
    Lol, you could smash the bottle and beat someone to death with the contents then, I take it....and blacker than Guinness, blimey, that's a good effort!
    I didn't think it could be true coming from a large brand, but that Russian imperial could probably support a few slices of beef and maybe even a spoon of kraut.

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    ..... you get a reputation being cheap and easy..
    Someone is asking for me?

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    I tried to be cheap and easy but I couldn't get any takers. WTF?
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold