Page 216 of 347 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266316 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 3461

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 216

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    LMAO - I take a sloth day, and the whole world goes spotted dick on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Shoot me, they looks a bit lively, got to get me some of them! I thank you.

It would be a riot, and it can't be considered a good night out unless you end up in the bighouse....

Season to taste as the say, or just season to blow yer head off in my case....

*Blushes* Why thank you V! As one of the old adages goes, 'if it don't burn on the way in, it ain't gonna burn on the way out'! And Habanaros are most creditable, I think they actually taste better than the Ghost as well!

Lol at they photos, did you see that text was "Dad", Lol, how to give yer old man a coronary....

Oh, and cute dogs Goldie!
    Oh yeah, nothing enhances a hangover more than waking up in County. Ouch. Poor dad in the autocorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    Another one for the summer reading list: Being Dead Jim Crace, anything by Jim Crace, honestly. And did I already say Oscar and Lucinda by Peter Carey? Pat Barker's Ghost Road trillogy and AS Byatt's Possession, also fantastic.

So many books, so little time and I read pretty quickly.
    I wish I still did. I think I'll blame the internet and tv remote controls for my diminishing attention span.

Quote Originally Posted by AuroraB View Post
    Jeez, Joanie.... Those autocorrects are just killin' me! Please don't stop. Really. I need that daily chuckle
    Your wish is my command! There's one in my next post.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanna View Post
    Bah aha, I love the Easter auto-correct. Just sent it to a friend of mine who was nice enough to invite me for Easter dinner. Now she knows what kind of Easter treats I'm expecting.
    It's always helpful to the hostess to know what her guests like!

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    But...but...Juicy Easter Dick is traditional! Where is the joke?
    +1 on that. I find Juicy Christmas Dick just as satisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Yes she does!

Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    We got spotted dick in our stockings this year. It did not look juicy at all. I did not eat mine but Hubby did and he liked the spotted dick. I have always wondered about him...
    This one comes covered in cream...

I knew a man who was freckled all over his body. Quite the spotted dick.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Friday, April 18, 2014

Today I am grateful for my double-sided feather top bed. Iím taking a day off from my morning walk and just slothing here at almost 9am. A mug of espresso on the night table. The church bells tell me itís 9am. A snuggy throw over my legs. The sound of light rain. Depending on how the coffee hits me, I might even roll over and take a morning nap.

Beans, beans the musical fruit (not really, of course, but legume doesnít rhyme with toot). Itís the nature of the beast to justify all choices. Itís the nature of the salesman to increase the audience to which he sells. IMO, those two facts are why beans are now Primal.

There are dishes in my sink from yesterdayís supper. In the lazy state Iím cultivating today, my brain figures that as long as thereís room on the stove to brew a cuppa, all is right with the world. I donít wear my glasses indoors, so the floors look fine to me.

Most of my Amazon order arrived yesterday. In it was a pair of Croc flip flops. Perfect fit, and so my Eeyore slippers have gone back into the closet Ďtil winter. The Crocs are made in China and that makes me sad. Surely in a country where 9-13% of the population receives some kind of food assistance, weíre back in a place where we should be manufacturing some of our own goods.

In a couple of months, Iíll look down on Eeyore and realize the slippers are grayer than they should be. Iíll soak them clean and hang them up to dry. Uncharacteristically for the little guy, Eeyore(s) will seem to smile just a bit.

Yesterday I had an interesting first time experience. I was washing dishes from the night before, and I suddenly felt shaky. Not the little tremor that only affects my typing. Like weak in the knees, sort of trembling. I drank some water and sat for a couple of minutes. Still off. Fortunately I had a defrosted liver snack in the fridge. I ate that and had a glass of lemonade with one teaspoon of real simple syrup in it. It stopped it.

So, itís a sugar thing. I guess Iíll see if it happens again before I worry about it. And somewhere in that barely worth mentioning mini drama, I thought of our darling Dave getting wobbly legged and falling down in the street, and I started laughing like a loon.

Well that was the best sloth day ever! I got absolutely nothing useful done except to cook myself a couple of bison burgers for supper. I read, I slept, I watched TV. I went into the kitchen, thought about cleaning up, put a couple of dishes from the dishdrain into the cabinets. Hah! No one can piss a day away like I can.

This link was in the Funny CW Moments thread and itís pretty funny: Just in Time for Easter, Jelly Bean Milk is a Thing

Pics for fun:

I think in this country, thatís illegal.

Please, please, please, donít let this person breed.

Kisses, babies,
    J
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Pedidoc is offline Senior Member
    My lazy days have just been renamed - I'm stealing, um borrowing, sloth day!
    Female 53
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Quote Originally Posted by Pedidoc View Post
    My lazy days have just been renamed - I'm stealing, um borrowing, sloth day!
    Be my guest! Sometimes a good sloth day can be just as gratifying as a day when I accomplish three days worth of To-Dos.

It's the weekend! Walk... check. Now to face those dishes, which have multiplied.

B*tch-lite

Happy Easter!

How Easter eggs are really made:

Some Easter goodies:

Hippity hoppity,
    J

B*tch-lite

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    Happy Easter Joanie!

A couple of Easters ago I saw a funny sight, Hubby was out early in the morning and he called me to see if I could figure out what he was looking at. We watched as a couple of ravens swooped into the yard up the street from us and carried colorful things away in their beaks. It was pretty obvious they were stealing colored eggs! I hope they left enough for the little kid to have an egg hunt. Let that be a reminder if you hide eggs outside make sure you get up before the ravens!
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Annieh is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Forager View Post
    Happy Easter Joanie!

A couple of Easters ago I saw a funny sight, Hubby was out early in the morning and he called me to see if I could figure out what he was looking at. We watched as a couple of ravens swooped into the yard up the street from us and carried colorful things away in their beaks. It was pretty obvious they were stealing colored eggs! I hope they left enough for the little kid to have an egg hunt. Let that be a reminder if you hide eggs outside make sure you get up before the ravens!
    Quote Originally Posted by Annieh View Post
    lol, Urban Forager.
    Happy Easter UF and Annie!

LOL UF! Wasn't there some goofy romcom with Sandra Bullock where the eagle came down and carried the little dog away? LMAO at the ravens getting the Easter Eggs.

I just drank a big glass of iced coffee and just now realized that it's almost 10pm. I'm thinking I screwed the pooch on getting a good night's sleep.

B*tch-lite

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    I'm glad my tumble is still giving you moments of mirth, J....Those auto texts are hysterical, I nearly had a toilet related accident laughing at that last one, the other pics are somewhat amusing an' all....And they Easter chick looks right tasty, err....Hope you get/got to kip alright.

RittenRemedy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Forager View Post
    Happy Easter Joanie!

Now that's just creepy! Any fortune tellers about to tell us what that means?