Page 215 of 295 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2949

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 215

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    Joanie...

Laughs and tears (*hugs*) and more laughs.

I'm grateful for your wonderful way with words and emotions.

And:

Because Goldens.
    AWE!!!! love the Goldens!

Hey - new to your journal JoanieL - you definitely have a way with words!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Hugs to you, dear. I like reading your stories very much indeed.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    This was my first negative experience with Amazon. I have Amazon Prime and love it because it just makes it so easy to buy stuff that I can't get without driving to another city since my city is pretty small and traffic here can make me cranky. Plus I like borrowing books for my kindle and sometimes watching shows on it.

P.S. we are going to a Fleetwood Mac concert in December! Hubby's wonderful boss bought tickets for all of us.
    Prime sounds good when you explain it. I should check it out more to see if it's for me. Your hubby's boss is awesome! I've got the Bare Trees album playing in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    Joanie...

Laughs and tears (*hugs*) and more laughs.

I'm grateful for your wonderful way with words and emotions.

And:

Because Goldens.
    Thank you. Goldens are so beautiful. I had a half golden half lab for awhile in my first marriage. She was the sweetest dog I've ever met!

Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    AWE!!!! love the Goldens!

Hey - new to your journal JoanieL - you definitely have a way with words!
    Thank you and welcome, Tomi! Don't be a stranger.

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    Hugs to you, dear. I like reading your stories very much indeed.
    Hugs back to you badgergirl! It's a mutual admiration society fersure as I read you every day. *hug*
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    There is a hotter chili now... Some guy in South Carolina grew a batch of something that is literally police pepper spray in a fruit. Search for "Ed Currie" and his "Carolina Reaper" peppers...

Not me. WUSSSSSSS all the way. I don't even do a layer of cracked peppercorns.
    Shoot me, they looks a bit lively, got to get me some of them! I thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    OMG, your stories just crack me up. From falling in the street from wobbly legs to what's bolded above. I'd love to go drinking with you. Between the two of us, I'm sure someone would end up in lockup. hahaha
    It would be a riot, and it can't be considered a good night out unless you end up in the bighouse....

I like just enough heat to make me sit up and take notice, but not enough to demolish the dish. I guess that makes me a wuss also.
    Season to taste as the say, or just season to blow yer head off in my case....

Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    I don't mind something that is super spicy if the flavor is good and it doesn't burn on the way out. I don't do hot foods merely for the sake of hot. Habaneros is about as hot as I do. DD is insane!!!! But that is why we love him! That and his man panty pics. And his cute little accent.
    *Blushes* Why thank you V! As one of the old adages goes, 'if it don't burn on the way in, it ain't gonna burn on the way out'! And Habanaros are most creditable, I think they actually taste better than the Ghost as well!

[/center]

Peace, love, and autocorrect,
    J
    Lol at they photos, did you see that text was "Dad", Lol, how to give yer old man a coronary....

Oh, and cute dogs Goldie!

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Another one for the summer reading list: Being Dead Jim Crace, anything by Jim Crace, honestly. And did I already say Oscar and Lucinda by Peter Carey? Pat Barker's Ghost Road trillogy and AS Byatt's Possession, also fantastic.

So many books, so little time and I read pretty quickly.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

AuroraB is online now Senior Member
    Jeez, Joanie.... Those autocorrects are just killin' me! Please don't stop. Really. I need that daily chuckle
    Some people just need a sympathetic pat... On the head... With a hammer.

Zanna is offline Senior Member
    Bah aha, I love the Easter auto-correct. Just sent it to a friend of mine who was nice enough to invite me for Easter dinner. Now she knows what kind of Easter treats I'm expecting.

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    But...but...Juicy Easter Dick is traditional! Where is the joke?
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    We got spotted dick in our stockings this year. It did not look juicy at all. I did not eat mine but Hubby did and he liked the spotted dick. I have always wondered about him...