Page 212 of 341 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262312 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 3404

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 212

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    haaaaaaaaaaahahaaa
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    for youuuuuuu

LOL! What does one put on ass crackers?

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    haaaaaaaaaaahahaaa
    I try to be open minded when it comes to food, but I don't think I'll be eating any ass fudge anytime soon!!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    butt floss is what you put on ass crackers..... geesh...

and the jokes that could be made about Welsh lady fudge..... endless, and totally tasteless... the jokes, not the fudge.. I'm sure the fudge has a flavor...

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    If I'm wildly guessing about what fun you were thinking of instead of nails wouldn't slow, long and hard be better, ya don't wants to be too fast....wander what colour dye they put in they ass pearls?!

Shouldn't ass fudge be the topping for the ass crackers, beingg that two wrongs do make a right and all that, umm, or maybe not in this case....Does butt floss get trapped in the teeths Doc....

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    butt floss is what you put on ass crackers..... geesh...

and the jokes that could be made about Welsh lady fudge..... endless, and totally tasteless... the jokes, not the fudge.. I'm sure the fudge has a flavor...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    If I'm wildly guessing about what fun you were thinking of instead of nails wouldn't slow, long and hard be better, ya don't wants to be too fast....wander what colour dye they put in they ass pearls?!

Shouldn't ass fudge be the topping for the ass crackers, beingg that two wrongs do make a right and all that, umm, or maybe not in this case....Does butt floss get trapped in the teeths Doc....
    You guys are killing me.

I'm actually going to address ass fudge in my next post later today.

ETA: Slow is definitely better.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

vh67 is online now Senior Member
    I may never be able to eat fudge again!

Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    I may never be able to eat fudge again!
    LOL - I'm surely glad I didn't have a mouthful of anything or I'd have spit it all over my keyboard.

B*tch-lite

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Things we do that people who donít believe in an ďancestralĒ approach to diet donít do:

• We make bone broth. Thatís right, depending on whether we slow cook or pressure cook our broth, we stink up our homes for 3-24 hours sucking out the gelatin and minerals from grass fed bones. We consider it a labor of love.
    • We agonize over grass fed/pastured/foraged/whatever. We donít want to eat CAFO, but we donít want to go broke. Itís starting to make a difference by the way. Even the general public is calling for food producers to stop using hormones and sub-therapeutic antibiotics.
    • We eat organs for heavenís sake. Liver is enough of a shocker for some folks, but some of the hardcore paleos are eating spleen, kidney, tripe, etc. I donít think of tongue and heart as organs because theyíre basically muscle meat, but they are offal, and CW/SAD people think eating those things is awful.
    • We donít eat bread. At least not as much as we used to. We bemoan the fact that thereís no really good gluten free-bread out there. Thereís a reason for this. Itís the same reason we canít get a good crispy fry out of gluten-free flour. The gluten was the protein portion of the flour that gave it the elasticity to be good bread or to fry up nicely.
    • We pretend that meatza is pizza. Itís not Ė itís just a big giant hamburger with cool toppings.
    • We make rice out of cauliflower. We also mash it. Yum. Iím not being sarcastic. Cauliflower is awesome.
    • We make spaghetti out of spaghetti squash. Again, I think weíre the winners here. Pasta tastes like crap in comparison. I can eat spaghetti squash plain. Try doing that with pasta.
    • Weíre as silly as any CW/SAD person when it comes to quick fixes or fads. Weíre painting iodine on our balls (well half of us canít) and shoving RS down our throats like itís going to make us live to be 190. Weíll go 30 days on just steak and eggs. Weíll go 30 days on just potatoes. Sadly, our genetics will control a very good portion of our life span. The best we can do is to eat well and be the best we can be.
    • We fight about carbs.
    • We fight about CICO.
    • We fight about anything.
    • We love butter. We love coconut oil. We love pastured lard and grass fed tallow. We love MCT oil. Weíre some fat-loving muthuhs.
    • Some of us actually eat worms and bugs.

Mostly, our common ground is getting and staying healthy for a lifetime. Whether weíre in the 40% protein camp or the 50% fat camp or the less than 100 grams of carb camp, or any other camp, the search for good health unites us.

My delivery from Good Eggs today is small, but mostly healthy. Strawberries, spinach, duck eggs (a new thing for 2014 for me), and raw milk cheddar. A little gift for myself in this order is a tomato plant. The variety is called Thai Pink Egg Tomato, which is about a one-ounce fruit that looks like this:

Hopefully I wonít kill it before it fruits. And my less than 20% for this order is this cute little French pastry:

Itís called Kouign Amann (KOO-een ahMAHN). Mostly the references I see when I google show it plain, but that one is blueberry. So, blueberry = superfood. Itís got lots of butter, so butter. Except for the whole flour thing, it doesnít suck.

And speaking of Ass Fudge, I finally found my own sexual hang-up. Apparently rimming has become the trendy new sex thing (even among heteros). I read that it was in New York magazine, so it must be true. I freely confess that I was no prude in my Discovering Sex Years. I rarely said no unless it was something that hurt in a bad way. But, hereís the thing. I donít care if you wash that puppy Ďtil it squeaks, IíM NOT PUTTING MY TONGUE IN ANYONEíS ASS! I guess Iím just repressed. And afraid of ass cooties.

For those of you who are having crappy weather, I apologize. But itís so nice out that when I launched my lazy ass out for a half hour walk, I didnít come home for two+ hours. I think I saw and spoke to everyone in the neighborhood and I think I was smiling very broadly because even strangers were saying hi. Itís been a steady 59F for hours. If I had a single complaint, it was just that I didnít know how windy it was, so I came back looking like the Wicked Witch of Whatever. Scrunchies are my friends.

Ran into the guy who owns/is losing the corner store. He makes me sad, even though talking to him is so much fun. A year that took two people he loved turned him from a functional junkie to a dysfunctional one. You just never know when life is going to hand you a load so heavy that it takes you years to regroup.

On a lighter note:

In keeping with the ass fudge themeÖ

You can always count on Paula!

Most menís favorite treat.

I know it doesnít have much color, but this would be heaven on earth for me.

Peace, love, and a slightly painful index toe,
    J

B*tch-lite

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    rimming can net you the lady ass fudge for those tasty ass crackers!

did i do it right? did i win?

Thai Pink Egg Tomato
    *long drawn out gasp*

*runs to google*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Worked with plenty of people who've done a fair bit of rimming, or is that sucking hole, either way, its probably why I ain't gonna climb far up the ladder....

Those toms look the go and duck eggs are sound, and I gots to get me some of they munchies, who've thought they comes in a box now....

BO, you wins....
    Last edited by Dhansakdave; 04-16-2014 at 04:46 AM. Reason: spelling