Page 190 of 347 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 3462

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 190

RittenRemedy is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I forget to laugh.
    That's the most important part isn't it?

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RittenRemedy View Post
    That's the most important part isn't it?
    Wise words, Obi Wan!

"Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Happy First Day of Spring!

And for me, it is starting well. After staying awake to the wee hours the night before last, last night, I turned out the light, turned off my brain, and fell asleep somewhere between 10:30 and 11pm. The happy result of that is that Iím drinking my first cup of espresso at just after 5am, and my brain feels like itís more on track with the rest of the world.

Just stuffÖ

There are way more than 50 shades of gray. There might be an infinite number. There are also more than 50 shades of carbohydrate.

A downside to eating almost no processed foods is that itís no fun to look at the coupons in oneís inbox. A list of $56 worth of coupons from WholePaycheck, and only the one for yogurt might be relevant. (Might because Iíd have to check out the brand to see whatís in it.)

Speaking of Whole Foods, Iím looking at their deals flyer, and the prices are good through ďApril 31, 2014.Ē HmmmÖ 30 days has SeptemberÖ

I need to exercise more. Just do eeeeet!

According to my little spreadsheet, Iíve averaged 110 grams of protein per day for the last 11 days.

I wonder if ground lamb would taste good in a frittata.

Use for a shish kabob skewer. Some time ago, I absentmindedly tied a double bow/knot in my draw-string PJs. Iíve been getting a little smaller since then, and the knot had tightened (and the waist loosened) while I slept. The PJs finally got so loose that I had to hold them up when I walked, but I couldnít get the knot untied. **light bulb** A skewer, slipped in and gently moved around until the knot loosened from its center. Worked like a charm. Now I donít feel like ButtCrackGirl. Iíve always been able to get knots out of jewelry chains, so now Iíve added something to my Pretty Useless Things Iíve Learned list.

April showers may bring May flowers, but the first day of spring brought the new (cutie pie, I hope he stays) UPS guy with my meat! Eye of round, 90/10 ground beef, two beef tongues, buffalo chuck roast, bison and chicken liver, and bison and beef long marrow bones.

For your viewing pleasure:

I said to hang the laundry and bring the baby in!

The theme today may be babies, but the look on the dogís face is priceless!

May the farce be with you.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Urban Forager is offline Senior Member
    That poor dog looks like he's thinking it's all over.
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    You know you are a good parent when your kid poops and you reach out to catch it or it poops on you and you don't spike it.

The vijay cake is great. I showed it to Hubby and he grunted something about it being cute. I should know better than to speak to him while there is a March Madness basketball game on.

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member

A black marker, duct tape, and a can of WD40 can fix 90% of all things that need fixing. *chuckle*
    And a BFH... Big Farging Hamer.... cuz if I can't fix it, I will damn sure make sure no one else can!

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    I still have the spatula. In fact I'm thinking that if the handle is in the current bag of garbage, I could super glue it back on.
    That's the ticket, you dont wants to waste a good spatula....

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    And a BFH... Big Farging Hamer.... cuz if I can't fix it, I will damn sure make sure no one else can!
    You beat me to that squire, we used to say the only thing yer toolkit needs is a small hammer, a big hammer and a condom, if the small one don't work use the the big one, if that one don't work, fu*k it!

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Forager View Post
    Looks like he's thinking that someones dropped something that smells like it could pickle a brick....

Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    You know you are a good parent when your kid poops and you reach out to catch it or it poops on you and you don't spike it.
    And find it hilarious, not sure if I'd find someone having a crunch on me that funny....

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Forager View Post
    LOL - the end is near!

Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post

The vijay cake is great. I showed it to Hubby and he grunted something about it being cute. I should know better than to speak to him while there is a March Madness basketball game on.
    I had an ecology instructor that told us that it's thought that the reason we get all emotionally gooey over babies is an evolutionary thing so that we don't kill them when they do things like that (or wake us five times in a night).

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    How could I forget a hammer?!

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    That's the ticket, you dont wants to waste a good spatula....

You beat me to that squire, we used to say the only thing yer toolkit needs is a small hammer, a big hammer and a condom, if the small one don't work use the the big one, if that one don't work, fu*k it!

Looks like he's thinking that someones dropped something that smells like it could pickle a brick....

And find it hilarious, not sure if I'd find someone having a crunch on me that funny....
    I might have to give up my almost two-year absence from Walmart to get a new one. They have an 88cent spatula that is perfect for the size of my hands.

I have to admit that understanding about 80% of the "joys" of parenthood eludes me.

B*tch-lite

For Friday, March 21, 2014

I ended up making scrambled eggs because itís faster than frittata, but ground lamb tastes really good with eggs. (And tomato, onion, and just a little curry powder.)

Yesterday got away from me, and by the time I got done fartiní around and back home, all I did was make a very late supper and crash. So, the above sentence was my entire post.

Hopefully, these will compensate with some smiles/chuckles/giggles. When autocorrect goes wrong:

Have fun today!

B*tch-lite

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    The "f**kweasal" makes me laugh because to get something to auto correct to that, you have to use it pretty regularly.

And thank you for the other thing. You are so wise and tactful.