badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    I feel that we need an in memoriam thread:

Darth Friendly
    Gravyboat
    Paleobird
    Cori
    Crabbcakes
    Joanie

I know there's a mix of motives, but goddamn.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    now what do we do?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Like Val, I've only stopped the journal. I'll still be crashing y'all's journals.

Don't throw me on the pyre yet!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Like Val, I've only stopped the journal. I'll still be crashing y'all's journals.

you better show up every now an again.... don't make me come to Nawlins to find you! lol.... on second thought......

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    i was winding myself up to be very annoyed

you dodged a bullet there
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    well shit..
    That's the statement that just about sums it up!

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    I feel that we need an in memoriam thread:

Darth Friendly
    Gravyboat
    Paleobird
    Cori
    Crabbcakes
    Joanie

I know there's a mix of motives, but goddamn.
    Too right! I was trying to think of someone we've lost the other day, but can't remember the name!

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post

Too glad to hear that, don't be a stranger J!

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    you better show up every now an again.... don't make me come to Nawlins to find you! lol.... on second thought......
    D'you need a navigator....

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    I PMed gravy a while back and she responded. She's doing well
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    WHAT?!?!?!?! Don't you go leaving when I get lazy and don't get on here for weeks!!! BAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

JoanieL is offline Senior Member

Monday, March 17, 2014 (The REAL St. Patrick’s Day)

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    If green beer isn’t something that you like, there are alternatives. Just a silly copy and paste post.

Weird flavored beer from around the web:

• Shorts Brewing Company’s Key Lime Pie. According to the Michigan-based brewery company, it's made with fresh limes, milk sugar, graham crackers and marshmallow fluff. The prominent sweet-meets-tart flavor won a Gold Medal at the 2010 Great American Beer Festival.
    • Rogue Ales’ Voodoo Doughnut Bacon Maple Ale features applewood-smoked bacon and maple syrup from Portland’s Voodoo Doughnuts.
    • Tex Mex Beer’s seasonal Siesta Prickly Pear Lager, which is made with local fruits from the fields of Texas.
    • Right Brain Brewery’s Mangalitsa Pig Porter is rich, chocolatey and “infused with a symphony of salty, smoky and savory flavors.” Made with Mangalitsa pig heads and bones.
    • Odell Brewing’s Lugene Chocolate Milk Stout. Brewed with milk sugar and milk chocolate.
    • Birra Calabrona was developed after research in Rome revealed that yeast found in a hornet’s abdomen could survive and be stored for a long period of time, says Peter Hepp, master brewer at New York City’s Eataly.
    • Wells Young’s Brewing Company’s Banana Bread Beer tastes exactly like the sweet stuff. “It’s exceptional as a stand-alone or dessert beer or paired with roast pork.”
    • Rogue’s Chipotle Ale.
    • Craft Pride’s Independence Convict Hill Oatmeal Stout, includes English roasted barley, Belgian chocolate and flaked oats.
    • Flying Dog Ales’ Pearl Necklace Oyster Stout — brewed with local Rappahannock River oysters. (Get your mind out of the gutter – it’s real oysters, not the other kind of pearl necklace.)
    • Dogfish Head’s Noble Rot brew highlights fermentable sugars from two wine grape sources, resulting in a beer with a white wine body and a tart finish.
    • Avocado Ale by Angel City Brewery.
    • More oysters! Oyster Stout by 21st Amendment Brewery.
    • Coconut Curry Hefeweizen by New Belgium Brewing (sounds like heaven in a bottle to me).
    • Spirulina Wit Beer by Free Tail Brewing Co. (Vegans gone wild?)
    • Kelpie Seaweed Ale by Williams Bros Brew.
    • Oysters must be in vogue in the beer community. Rocky Mountain Oyster Stout by Wynkoop Brewing Company.
    • Pizza Beer by Mamma Mia! Pizza Beer.
    • Bonfyre of the Daiquiris: Against The Grain Brewery.
    • Our second avocado offering: Avocado Honey Ale : Island Brewing Company.
    • Banana Split Chocolate Stout: Thomas Creek Brewery.
    • R&R Coconut IPA: Stone Brewing.
    • Crème Brûlée: Southern Tier because nothing says dessert like a bottle of the good stuff.
    • Fire in the Ham: Jack's Abby.
    • Breakfast Stout: Founders Brewing has come up with a beer that is flavored like coffee.
    • Ghost Face Killah: Twisted Pine Brewing Company. It's filled with the menacing fire of the Ghost Pepper, the hottest pepper in the world, along with habaneros and plenty of other chiles.
    • Peach Grand Cru: Great Divide Brewing Company.
    • Mint Chocolate Stout: Perennial Artisan Ales. (For the person who misses Girl Scout Cookies.)
    • Peanut Butter Cup Coffee Porter: Willoughby Brewing Company. Yoo hoo, bloodorchid – would this make a good substitute for peanut butter Cap’n Crunch?
    • Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale: Lazy Magnolia.
    • Alba Scots Pine Ale: Williams Bros. Brewing Company. (Might be better suited for Christmas than St. Pat’s Day.)

Of course, I saved the best for last:

Civet Cat Poo: Mikkeller Beer Geek Brunch Weasel brew uses a coffee bean delicacy that involves it passing through the gut of the civet cat, after which it's cleaned, sun-dried and roasted. (I’ll have a pint of Poo Beer, please. (Not to be confused with Pooh Bear.))

Sources:

11 Strange Beers You'll Actually Want to Try | Fox News Magazine
    8 Strange Beers to Shock the Bud Light Out of You
    21 Weirdest Beer Flavors Slideshow | Slideshow | The Daily Meal
    Weirdest Beer Flavors That Are Real, Seriously. - Likes

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.