Page 185 of 280 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2796

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 185

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I'm with ya on the To-Kill-Ya..... baaaaaaaad night in Puerto Rico..... can't even stomach the smell....

I guess rectal exams depend on which end you're on.... the do-er or the do-ee..... having been on both ends of that stick, I can honestly say that the do-er end is less..... messy?

Since we are on the subjec of things up the kilt, so to speak... colonoscopies... the best part is the drugs...... the worst part is the prep.... after the prep, the procedure is anti-climaxtic, but the drugs.... take a trip and never leave the farm! woo hoo!
    Was that a good night, that ended in a bad morning....being the do-er does sound preferable....There don't be no official NHS screening programme, you can ask for one when you're over 50, only 4 and a bit to go....

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    You're right, of course, a full fist would be pushing it.

*gets coat, leaves*
    Lol....

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Was that a good night, that ended in a bad morning....being the do-er does sound preferable....There don't be no official NHS screening programme, you can ask for one when you're over 50, only 4 and a bit to go....

Lol....
    oh yeah, head felt like it was full of dwarf miners trying to pound their way out of me skull... some were exiting through me eyeballs....

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Good tequila makes my clothes fall off, which is probably why my husband orders it for me.

In college I had too much tequila that came in a plastic bottle and the next day was not pleasant. It took any years to be able to drink it again and not that often. I think avoiding any alcohol that comes in a plastic bottle is good advice to live by.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    I knew a scrawny lad in my formative years who would buy rounds of slammers for everyone halfway through the evening...we (affectionately) called it his 'tequila technique'. He was a lovely chap, actually (I fell for the technique once). He beefed up a lot at uni thanks to rowing and is a doctor these days with a very large breasted girlfriend (possibly wife by now).
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RittenRemedy View Post
    We made our own sangria at a hookah restaurant thing I worked at. The shisha and food sucked, but the sangria was stellar. We just soaked sliced fruit in brandy and added that to the ends of bottles in a punch container. Served with a little soda and mint and basil. We used oranges, lemons, limes, grapefruit, and I think strawberries or grapes with white and oranges and mixed berries with red.

God now I REALLY want sangria.
    I'm totally with you. I always thought Sangria was just wine with fruit in it. Now that I've googled it, I realize that it can be as complex as you want. And hard alcohol can be added!

The deal with the Tequila for me is that it makes me barf me boots up....

A bit TMI, I think I've mentioned it before, but I had a bulging disc about 13 years ago (which still gives I strife), went to the hospital and the doctor had to do a rectal exam, due to the nerves around disc controlling bowel function, well she only got a couple digits up there and that was enough for me....you got more chance of crapping in the Queens handbag than getting a whole fist up there, I can give you the tip....

That castaway dude was on our news, there do be a big dose of scepticism about what he's claiming....
    LOLOLOL! Sissy!

I'm with ya on the To-Kill-Ya..... baaaaaaaad night in Puerto Rico..... can't even stomach the smell....

I guess rectal exams depend on which end you're on.... the do-er or the do-ee..... having been on both ends of that stick, I can honestly say that the do-er end is less..... messy?

Since we are on the subjec of things up the kilt, so to speak... colonoscopies... the best part is the drugs...... the worst part is the prep.... after the prep, the procedure is anti-climaxtic, but the drugs.... take a trip and never leave the farm! woo hoo!
    Yep, one bad night can do it. I took me over 20 years to be able to even think about smelling Southern Comfort after a teenage barf-a-thon on the stuff.

You're right, of course, a full fist would be pushing it.

*gets coat, leaves*
    gives a whole new meaning to the term "Ham handed"......
    Y'all are cracking me up. The expression, "when push cums to shove," comes to mind.

Lol....
    It's totally worth it just to know that everything is okay up there.

oh yeah, head felt like it was full of dwarf miners trying to pound their way out of me skull... some were exiting through me eyeballs....
    Poor baby...

Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    Good tequila makes my clothes fall off, which is probably why my husband orders it for me.

In college I had too much tequila that came in a plastic bottle and the next day was not pleasant. It took any years to be able to drink it again and not that often. I think avoiding any alcohol that comes in a plastic bottle is good advice to live by.
    I'm quite like that myself: one tequila, two tequila, three tequila, whore.

I knew a scrawny lad in my formative years who would buy rounds of slammers for everyone halfway through the evening...we (affectionately) called it his 'tequila technique'. He was a lovely chap, actually (I fell for the technique once). He beefed up a lot at uni thanks to rowing and is a doctor these days with a very large breasted girlfriend (possibly wife by now).
    Note to self: invest in large breasts; get doctor husband.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    LOLOLOL! Sissy!
    Lol, abso-bloody-lute-lee, and fiercly proud of it....

It's totally worth it just to know that everything is okay up there.
    Will have to gird me loins, not sure if I'll have to shell out as it's before I'm 50 though!

I'm quite like that myself: one tequila, two tequila, three tequila, whore.
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    Alright, I'll admit that tequila might just have it's good points, in this case....

fatcrazylady is offline Member
    Barcelona Tapas on Carrolton has *amazing* sangria. At least he used to when he was in Metairie. I knew the owner back in the day when he opened up that place (Laurentino's) and oh wow, sometimes I crave it. (Cash only if you try it).

In fact, I'll be in town in March, and it's definitely a stop planned.

Any recommendations for a primal friendly place I can confidently eat gluten free? Crab cakes at MFTH in the Market are on the menu, and I've gotten a few suggestions, but thought I'd ask you. The "strict GF" thing makes it hard for me to even think about my old haunts.

~~Brenn~~

fatcrazylady is offline Member
    Also, dude... Yes on Greg Kinnear. I thought I was the only person who remembered him from Talk Soup. I swooned when I watched him in Sabrina the other night.

~~Brenn~~

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    hey, Joanie... where'd you go? Did you start a new journal and not tell me? (I don't look at the boards much these days.)

I miss you
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Seems like she is out on another "fishing trip"...... Hope she comes back soon.....