Page 181 of 275 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 2750

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 181

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i like it, it's pretty (yes headless pics can be pretty) and i'm a fan of the shoes, they're adorable

your before pic looks like my aunt, right down to the shoes, are we related? we might be related
    Thank you. I wish the shoes were as comfy as they are cute. We might be related. Do you have Sicilian blood in you? Because that's all I'm packin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Forager View Post
    Joanie, you have nice legs!
    Thanks UF. That's nice to hear in this decade of my life. Gettin' a bit loose in the thigh, but I've had my "young woman stunner" days for those legs, so no freaking out in the gym to get the thigh tone back for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Hot, not so sure, mad as a box of frogs, oh yeah....

With any luck, he didn't breed, he did have siblings though who I know did, just hope bad traits don't breed true!

Good outlook, something I appreciate more and more!

Status quo then....

Neve underestimate the human races greed and stupidity, in whatever proportion you like!

Why, it ain't really achieved **** (insert whatever expletive you like) all....

+1
    I don't know exactly when, but at some point he went from bad boy hot to nutty as a fruitcake.

I have to wonder what people like that tell their kids. "What did you do at work today?" "Daddy slaughtered some endangered fish to put in cans!"

Thank you for the +1.

Do they broadcast the US's state of the union addresses internationally?

Thanks, Doc. LOL at the dictionary links.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    Or you could call it Complainapalooza...

I just don't understand people any more. *smh*

Definitely HOT! Nice legs, beautiful dress!
    I'm thinking I might keep this going. I want the asterisk to remind me how small some people can be. I tend to want to believe the best about people, but some sure make it tough.

Thank you for the compliment. I posted once that I never throw away a simple black dress, jeans that make me look like I have a butt, or denim skirts. That dress has been with me for four states.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

We're men, Gus; the world is our toilet.

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Being on the west coast sucks sometimes! Joanie removed her sexy picture before I got to see it! Oh well, it might have ruined the image I have of her in my mind. But I love cute shoes so I am sad about missing those too. Why is it that the cuter the shoe, the more uncomfortable they are?

Woke up this morning to a heavy mist. Not enough to do much but make the grass too wet for Princess Daisy to step on. She is the only Lab I have ever met that hates water that much. Watching her try to tinkle on the grass without stepping on it is pretty funny. Thank goodness for stepping stones!

You are right about the small mindedness of some people. The * makes me smile because I am sure that someone somewhere feels a small victory in their sad lives over that. Yeah, them!

Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    Being on the west coast sucks sometimes! Joanie removed her sexy picture before I got to see it! Oh well, it might have ruined the image I have of her in my mind. But I love cute shoes so I am sad about missing those too. Why is it that the cuter the shoe, the more uncomfortable they are?

Woke up this morning to a heavy mist. Not enough to do much but make the grass too wet for Princess Daisy to step on. She is the only Lab I have ever met that hates water that much. Watching her try to tinkle on the grass without stepping on it is pretty funny. Thank goodness for stepping stones!

You are right about the small mindedness of some people. The * makes me smile because I am sure that someone somewhere feels a small victory in their sad lives over that. Yeah, them!
    V, I emailed you the two photos.

I'm cracking up at Princess Daisy. They sell waterproof dog boots at Amazon.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

January 29, 2014 (Wednesday)

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 03-03-2014 at 08:54 PM.

B*tch-lite

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I have to wonder what people like that tell their kids. "What did you do at work today?" "Daddy slaughtered some endangered fish to put in cans!"
    That'd make um so proud....

Thank you for the +1.
    I would've said more, but I was a bit thumbstruck!

Do they broadcast the US's state of the union addresses internationally?
    I'm sure it was shown live at 'silly o'clock' or whatever time it was on, but they did show snippets on the morning news

I'm thinking I might keep this going. I want the asterisk to remind me how small some people can be. I tend to want to believe the best about people, but some sure make it tough.
    What about 'Miststück', vice b*tch from that German link the Doc put up, whoever changed it will never know, *wink*, *wink*....

Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post

I can imagine living on the west coast has more pluses than minuses, especially at the moment! What about dog wellies?! And the girl got a tidy pair of pins, wot!

Rob Ford behind jailhouse beating, lawsuit claims | Toronto Star – He just went from being an eccentric sideshow to something really ugly.

Color-changing cuttlefish may inspire battlefield camouflage - UPI.com – This could have fun as well as serious applications.
    Rob's more than lost the plot now, what initially was quite amusing, now looks a tad sinister!

I had images of soldiers wearing fatigues made out of cuttlefish for a minute....

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    That'd make um so proud....

I would've said more, but I was a bit thumbstruck!

I'm sure it was shown live at 'silly o'clock' or whatever time it was on, but they did show snippets on the morning news

What about 'Miststück', vice b*tch from that German link the Doc put up, whoever changed it will never know, *wink*, *wink*....

I can imagine living on the west coast has more pluses than minuses, especially at the moment! What about dog wellies?! And the girl got a tidy pair of pins, wot!

Rob's more than lost the plot now, what initially was quite amusing, now looks a tad sinister!

I had images of soldiers wearing fatigues made out of cuttlefish for a minute....
    It's so weird to me that US news is important to anyone but us. I forget about our "superpower" status anymore. I just think of us as a big old piece of property with lots of fast food joints. On my more positive days, I do know that we have some incredible cities and people. But so do all countries.

I was thinking whole body suits and condoms that could change color to their surroundings. It would be like doing the deed with the invisible man/woman.

B*tch-lite

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joanie
    Color-changing cuttlefish may inspire battlefield camouflage - UPI.com – This could have fun as well as serious applications.
    Hrmph. I thought of this, years ago, when I was in the Army. I even named it "camo-shift". I should sue them for stealing my idea.

I also was the first person to think of laptop computers. Back in the dark ages, when I was in high school, we had a microfische* library and a fische reader--a big honkin' machine. I thought how nice it would be if we could have a text-book-sized fische reader, and all our textbooks on microfische, so we wouldn't have to tote around all those books. Again, they stole my idea.

I should have patented those ideas. Too bad I didn't know TurquoisePassion back then... oh, wait, she wasn't alive yet...

*For those of you too young to understand the reference... microfische is/was printed material put on transparent plastic, greatly reduced in size. So you could get multiple newspaper page spreads on a piece of plastic the size of an index card. The reader was the size of an old-fashioned tube TV, with a intense light projecting up from the bottom, through the fische, into a box with mirrors to project it real-size on a screen in front of your face.

Hmm, bad description. Here's a pic:

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    Hrmph. I thought of this, years ago, when I was in the Army. I even named it "camo-shift". I should sue them for stealing my idea.

I also was the first person to think of laptop computers. Back in the dark ages, when I was in high school, we had a microfische* library and a fische reader--a big honkin' machine. I thought how nice it would be if we could have a text-book-sized fische reader, and all our textbooks on microfische, so we wouldn't have to tote around all those books. Again, they stole my idea.

I should have patented those ideas. Too bad I didn't know TurquoisePassion back then... oh, wait, she wasn't alive yet...

*For those of you too young to understand the reference... microfische is/was printed material put on transparent plastic, greatly reduced in size. So you could get multiple newspaper page spreads on a piece of plastic the size of an index card. The reader was the size of an old-fashioned tube TV, with a intense light projecting up from the bottom, through the fische, into a box with mirrors to project it real-size on a screen in front of your face.

Hmm, bad description. Here's a pic:

Oh, you'd be so rich now if you had! Microfiche - what a cumbersome nuisance in comparison to the ease of searching now. My first use of a "portable" computer was a Compaq (don't remember the model) that was really heavy and about the size of portable sewing machine. It had the added bonus of being bright green text on a black background that burned your eyes after a few hours.

I remember my mom saying something like, "Wouldn't it be great if they could just stick a tube under your skin and suck the fat out?" It was years before liposuction was heard of by most people.

B*tch-lite

January 30, 2014 (Thursday) Part 1 of 2

Deleted by me.

B*tch-lite

January 30, 2014 (Thursday) Part 2 of 2

Deleted by me.

B*tch-lite