Page 180 of 262 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2611

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 180

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I'm glad to hear you are keeping safe and warm, I thought of you today when I saw that freezing temperatures were predicted for New Orleans. BTW it's raining here! It's a very light rain so far, but I'm not complaining.

Hubby was at work (he teaches high school) today and he said some kids came in saying that they hated the rain. How disconnected from your environment can you be? I swear some of the stories he tells me make me think we are living in Idiocracy.
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    I thought that * was new! I thought for a moment that you had started a new journal. Considering the language elsewhere, I am surprised that that would even be a blip on the radar. Sort of funny.

There is something special about sitting around a camp fire. I used to love camping. Northern California has some amazing places to camp, from the mountains to the beaches. Of course, as we have gotten older, staying in a cheap motel is as close to camping as we get anymore.

I am so glad you are safe and warm and I hope it stays that way!
    If I start a new journal on April 5th, I'll name it (maybe) Femaledogapalooza 2014. LOL. Right after I buy some granny panties to go with my new personality. People apparently pay more attention to me than I do to them. It was the same in high school and college.

I love a good campfire. Even when I had my condo, I had a chiminea and I loved getting a fire going and hanging out. My second husband and I once had reservations for a state park, but it turned out to be yellowjacket season. We got a wonderful motel on the beach and salvaged our vacation

So far so good on the weather. Cold we can handle; icy rain would be a female dog. *heh*

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Forager View Post
    I'm glad to hear you are keeping safe and warm, I thought of you today when I saw that freezing temperatures were predicted for New Orleans. BTW it's raining here! It's a very light rain so far, but I'm not complaining.

Hubby was at work (he teaches high school) today and he said some kids came in saying that they hated the rain. How disconnected from your environment can you be? I swear some of the stories he tells me make me think we are living in Idiocracy.
    Yay rain! We are living in an Idiocracy. I understand why people die at 80something. It's not health issues; it's the inability to resolve how freakin' stupid the culture has become. *chuckle* When I lived in SF, I used to carry a little umbrella with me from Oct to April. People always thought I was so savvy when it rained. Not really, I just kinda figured it was going to from living there for years and years.

I had a friend take a pic of me at 141. This is okay, right? Tasteful without being a blatant cry for approval?

By light of day, I feel too exposed - deleted pic.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 01-29-2014 at 06:42 AM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    You is hot J, very nice piccy !!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Thank you, G!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

In the interest of full disclosure, I looked like this at 200+ pounds.

Same reason as above.

But I won't consider myself a success story until five years have gone by. Been there, done that.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 01-29-2014 at 06:43 AM.

B*tch-lite

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    i like it, it's pretty (yes headless pics can be pretty) and i'm a fan of the shoes, they're adorable

your before pic looks like my aunt, right down to the shoes, are we related? we might be related
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    Joanie, you have nice legs!
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I used to think he was hot. I'm not so sure anymore.
    Hot, not so sure, mad as a box of frogs, oh yeah....

Petting a crocodile is one of those Darwin things. You most likely will get what you deserve. And with any luck, you won't breed.
    With any luck, he didn't breed, he did have siblings though who I know did, just hope bad traits don't breed true!

I’m warm. I’m safe. The electricity is on. In comparison to people around the globe, I’m okay.
    Good outlook, something I appreciate more and more!

State of the Union according to JoanieL: The rich got richer. The poor got poorer. The middle class got screwed in the bad place to pay for both corporate and human welfare payments. No need to tie up the airwaves for any length of time.
    Status quo then....

Illegal Whale Shark Factory Found in China : Discovery News – While I’m as pro-profit and pro-business (honest business, not stealing) as the next guy, I honestly don’t understand on any level how one could want to profit by slaughtering an endangered species. I mean, really, what lack of any kind of humanity does one have to have to do this?
    Neve underestimate the human races greed and stupidity, in whatever proportion you like!

P.S. I just noticed that my journal has been renamed B*tchapalooza 2013. Apparently someone took offense at the word bitch. Bitch (n) – a female dog. To bitch (v) – a colloquialism meaning to complain. Could all the speech nannies please take their place in hell, because it’s where you belong. If your mind has turned the word bitch into something offensive, that's on you - not on the word itself.
    Why, it ain't really achieved **** (insert whatever expletive you like) all....

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Forager View Post
    Joanie, you have nice legs!
    +1
    Last edited by Dhansakdave; 01-29-2014 at 05:54 AM.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    If I start a new journal on April 5th, I'll name it (maybe) Femaledogapalooza 2014. LOL. Right after I buy some granny panties to go with my new personality. People apparently pay more attention to me than I do to them. It was the same in high school and college.

I love a good campfire. Even when I had my condo, I had a chiminea and I loved getting a fire going and hanging out. My second husband and I once had reservations for a state park, but it turned out to be yellowjacket season. We got a wonderful motel on the beach and salvaged our vacation

So far so good on the weather. Cold we can handle; icy rain would be a female dog. *heh*

Yay rain! We are living in an Idiocracy. I understand why people die at 80something. It's not health issues; it's the inability to resolve how freakin' stupid the culture has become. *chuckle* When I lived in SF, I used to carry a little umbrella with me from Oct to April. People always thought I was so savvy when it rained. Not really, I just kinda figured it was going to from living there for years and years.

I had a friend take a pic of me at 141. This is okay, right? Tasteful without being a blatant cry for approval?

wowza!.....

Then there is this....
    Collins French Dictionary | Always Free Online | French Translations

or this
    Collins German Dictionary | Always Free Online | German Translations

Goldie is online now Senior Member
    If I start a new journal on April 5th, I'll name it (maybe) Femaledogapalooza 2014. LOL.
    Or you could call it Complainapalooza...

I just don't understand people any more. *smh*

Definitely HOT! Nice legs, beautiful dress!