Page 179 of 341 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 3405

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 179

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    My brain thinks that seems like less than 50 one-gallon bottles. I have trouble visualizing space and size.

Because of how often I was told that this: ________________________________ = eight inches.
    Thats because it's not 8".... its 12! Someone short changed you my dear! I gues thats better than being short-sheeted....

Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    You aren't suggesting guys lie about stuff, are you?

Thank goodness we are not having to ration that severely. Our water district asked for a voluntary 20% reduction in use. I just read in the paper, (yes, some of us still get a real paper!) that my water district spent the last 20 years building and paying for a canel from a local river for an emergency water supply. They put the state on notice that they are going start pumping later this summer unless we get some real rain. On a happy note, we have a 30-50% chance of rain later this week, at least as of today.

Large cruise ships don't seem that fun and then add the risk of being on a sick ship? No, thank you. SIL is going on a cruise on a smaller ship (60 people) this summer to the Galápagos Islands that sounds fun and would be more my speed. I am a little jealous.

I forgot to add that I tried kumquats! I don't think mine were completely ripe as they are getting juicier each day. I did not really like them at first, the texture was odd and they were dry. I have had a couple a day and they are getting juicier. I am getting used to the feel of eating the peel. I am starting to like them more as they ripen. They are definitely an interesting mix of sweet, sour and bitter with several different textures.
    I've done cruises... lots of them.... with 500 of my smelliest friends (nothing says friendship like water rationing on a Navy ship!) on one ship, with 130 of my closest friends on a sucksmarine (multiple times)..... and my fave-orite cruises were on the guided missile cruiser...... Actually, it was on my last cruise that I almost walkied into Dennis Rodman.... he's f'n tall! Turns out he was in town filming a movie...

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Thats because it's not 8".... its 12! Someone short changed you my dear! I gues thats better than being short-sheeted....
    You're not supposed to start measuring at your bung hole.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

You're not supposed to start measuring at your bung hole.
    If I measured my keg from bung hole to bung hole it would be alot more than 12".... whiskey keg, mind you....

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    It is nice to have the option, but there's so much disparity in how much it's used, that it sadly gets used as a political tool rather than for excising a tumor on the ass of humanity.
    Absolutely, it should only be used for they who are a waste of oxygen, not for some other knobbers gain!

If he brought $100M of value to the company, and they gave him a bonus based on that, I'd have no more problem with it than I would with any other bonus. But a company facing billions in fines shouldn't be padding its officers' pockets. It's such a public slap in the face to anyone who actually works for a living.
    Don't worry, we got the same problem over here, exorbitant bonuses to those who got us in the a shit, grate on me as well!

We do have one with some morals, not enough, but....
    But, in an interview with the BBC on Monday, RBS chief executive Ross McEwan explained why the most senior executives would not be receiving bonuses this year.

"This is about leadership," he said. "When you look at what we're having to put aside for past activity regarding litigation and conduct, I said to the team, 'I am sorry, I just cannot justify the payment of a bonus.'"
    Kid over here years ago tried petting a crocadile at our local zoo, he won't play the piano again....

Shush, yer giving away trade secrets....

I've done cruises... lots of them.... with 500 of my smelliest friends (nothing says friendship like water rationing on a Navy ship!) on one ship, with 130 of my closest friends on a sucksmarine (multiple times)..... and my fave-orite cruises were on the guided missile cruiser...... Actually, it was on my last cruise that I almost walkied into Dennis Rodman.... he's f'n tall! Turns out he was in town filming a movie...
    And got paid for the luxury, rock star!

Cruises does have their perks... the best food was on the sucksmarine... We had puss-rockets available 24-7 (hotdogs).... coffee made in a 30 gallon pot... oh yum!

Actually the food was pretty good... and I worked nights mostly, so I became fast friends with the night baker... I had to sample the wares to ensure that they were fit for human consumption... fresh bread, hot yeast rolls, and sticky buns... It's no wonder I left the boat looking like the Pilsbury DoughBoy.....

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Lol, understandable, if someone cooked up a dose of chow and chucked it my way, I'd probably have had a bit of waddle on as well....

I used to think he was hot. I'm not so sure anymore.

If I measured my keg from bung hole to bung hole it would be alot more than 12".... whiskey keg, mind you....

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Absolutely, it should only be used for they who are a waste of oxygen, not for some other knobbers gain!

Don't worry, we got the same problem over here, exorbitant bonuses to those who got us in the a shit, grate on me as well!

We do have one with some morals, not enough, but....

Kid over here years ago tried petting a crocadile at our local zoo, he won't play the piano again....

Shush, yer giving away trade secrets....

And got paid for the luxury, rock star!
    Petting a crocodile is one of those Darwin things. You most likely will get what you deserve. And with any luck, you won't breed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Lol, understandable, if someone cooked up a dose of chow and chucked it my way, I'd probably have had a bit of waddle on as well....
    Being a fairly decent cook, though not a great one, I can relate to this. It's tough not to get the old waddle on when just about anything can be made into a good meal and then some.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

January 28, 2014 (Tuesday)

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 03-03-2014 at 09:53 PM. Reason: spelling

B*tch-lite

vh67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I thought that * was new! I thought for a moment that you had started a new journal. Considering the language elsewhere, I am surprised that that would even be a blip on the radar. Sort of funny.

There is something special about sitting around a camp fire. I used to love camping. Northern California has some amazing places to camp, from the mountains to the beaches. Of course, as we have gotten older, staying in a cheap motel is as close to camping as we get anymore.

I am so glad you are safe and warm and I hope it stays that way!