Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 173 of 429 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223273 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 4283

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013

  1. #1721
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    4,211
    Shop Now
    * lightbulb moment*
    I wonder what sort of fishing she is partaking in............
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

    ...small steps....

  2. #1722
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,923
    This isn't going to come out right but...

    Gwamma stop talking about sausage you're making me hungryyyy! Lucky for me, I have a little bratwurst to go with my fish for dinner.

    BISON GUYS. SHEESH.

  3. #1723
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,923
    I want wine. I need to get a job where I can have a glass of wine with lunch.

  4. #1724
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    tn
    Posts
    9,587
    Quote Originally Posted by RittenRemedy View Post
    I want wine. I need to get a job where I can have a glass of wine with lunch.
    technically you cannnn.. just put it in a non-wine-ish looking container
    beautiful
    yeah you are

    Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

  5. #1725
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    6,927
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    technically you cannnn.. just put it in a non-wine-ish looking container
    Like Coke or Pepsi can..... or a coffee mug.... not that I would ever do sucha thing...

  6. #1726
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,923
    Ffff I'm a wimp though, and, you know, defending the nation.

    Not that I haven't heard about a little (okay, a LOT) of vodka in canteens...

  7. #1727
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    5,611
    Quote Originally Posted by RittenRemedy View Post
    I want wine. I need to get a job where I can have a glass of wine with lunch.
    My workplace frequently has on-the-house champagne well before lunchtime. I know, I'm pretty lucky. A glass of wine with lunch would not be a problem.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

  8. #1728
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    2,761
    Quote Originally Posted by RittenRemedy View Post
    This isn't going to come out right but...

    Gwamma stop talking about sausage you're making me hungryyyy! Lucky for me, I have a little bratwurst to go with my fish for dinner.

    BISON GUYS. SHEESH.
    Nor this, but as long as it goes in right....

    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    technically you cannnn.. just put it in a non-wine-ish looking container
    Ribena bottle?!

    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    My workplace frequently has on-the-house champagne well before lunchtime. I know, I'm pretty lucky. A glass of wine with lunch would not be a problem.
    That's the place to work....Must make lasting until March test of will power?!

    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Like Coke or Pepsi can..... or a coffee mug.... not that I would ever do sucha thing...
    Absolutely not sir, that would be, just wrong....

  9. #1729
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    4,211
    Okay J time to put down the anchor, hang up your line and tell us how the fishing went!!!!!!!! And what were you fishing for girl ?????????????

    I have my bets on MEN !!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

    ...small steps....

  10. #1730
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    1,852
    Shop Now
    Joanie, come out, come out, wherever you are!

    I saw you on another thread. I hope you come ack soon. I have been missing you and your earthy humor.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •