Page 17 of 278 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 17

Sugarbare88 is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Gwamma, listen to this one, this here is a bright one! cori are you originally from Florida because I was born and grew up there!

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Hey Gwamma,

... or wet them.
    Just sayn!
    BaconFist Master of Pork-Fu!!

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread83531.html

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-19-2014 at 11:54 PM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    okay people Gwamma has a confession to make - in Joanies Journal !!!!!!!! Gwamma often goes commando !!!!!!!!!!! so maybe Gwamma should have said that she had wet her nils ????????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    okay people Gwamma has a confession to make - in Joanies Journal !!!!!!!! Gwamma often goes commando !!!!!!!!!!! so maybe Gwamma should have said that she had wet her nils ????????
    Okay, I just had to include the quote with that one because just in case G decides she doesn't want the info online, she can't delete it! Bwahahaha.

(Seriously if you ever want to delete if from my post just email me. I'm just messing with you.)
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Paleobird Guest
    Say it loud and say it proud, G! Commando is the way to go. Less laundry and no pantie lines!

hahahahahahahahaha LMFAO - okay so now it is confession time...........
    who else is in Gwamma's camp ????????? and of course what goes on camp stays on camp..............

...small steps....

Orthorexia is an eating disorder similar to anorexia, though instead of an obsessive desire to lose weight, those who suffer from orthorexia have an unhealthy obsession with healthy eating. The word comes from Greek orthos, “correct or right”, plus orexis, “appetite”. In their search for dietary purity, orthorexics may become so restrictive about what they eat (for example, avoiding fatty foods, those containing preservatives, those with salt or sugar) that eventually they become as dangerously thin as an anorexic.

Source: Urban Dictionary: Orthorexia

Assholeorexia is an eating disorder where those who suffer from it have an unhealthy obsession with trying to convince the whole world, especially communities that disagree with their philosophy, that they are right and everyone else is wrong. An example of this behavior would be people who post at paleo or primal boards and espouse the ideology that meat is unhealthy. They are usually weak people who have followed every guru with a new plan for most of their adult lives. Their search for attention eventually leads those around them to shrug them off as idiots, then go prepare themselves a lovely steak with compound butter on top.

Source: me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-19-2014 at 11:55 PM.

B*tch-lite

Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Say it loud and say it proud, G! Commando is the way to go. Less laundry and no pantie lines!
    Practical as always, Sweetcheeks!

hahahahahahahahaha LMFAO - okay so now it is confession time...........
    who else is in Gwamma's camp ????????? and of course what goes on camp stays on camp..............
    I can't do it... I always think the whole world will know. LMAO - talk about self-involved. As if anyone would give a rat's ass.

B*tch-lite

oh Joanie - you really do make me laugh !!!!!!
    and as for the world knowing - at least we girls are not quite as obvious as some commando-ing men !!!!!!!

...small steps....

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Oh no - I have the opposite problem! "How many effing layers are you wearing?" said every man ever...

Joanie - I'm in WA and didn't get any snow this year! *only person who was sad*