Page 168 of 317 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218268 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 3167

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 168

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I'm cracking up. (Don't get upset, but a little re-wording, and those rules apply to both sexes.) *chuckle*
    I'm cracking up too! I've heard many things a lot more un-PC than that... remember, I was in the Army before PC was invented!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I've gone to bed with a "10" and woken up with a "2".... I think that's a line from a country song....

or the definition of wolf ugly... a person so ugly that you'd rather chew your arm off than move it and risk waking them up the morning after...

Double wolf ugly is when you want to chew the other arm off so you don't make that mistake again....
    Not so much the 10/2 thing, but I once woke up with someone who I demanded ID from. That little SOB was 19 and I was almost 30. Oh well, maybe he learned something. I certainly never learn my lesson. *chuckle*

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Lol....

Too right, I checked them out as well, "Sucess is a procss", was a beauty, at least he got the "as" and "a" right....

Not really, much to my chagrin, ain't realy got the gift for the gab with the goils, even more to my chagrin....do have me a sense of fun though!

And me.

Had one of them, the actual joke ended up a bit of an anti-climax, but what a laugh....

Lol, heard of the single, not the double, classic....
    I'd never heard of the double either. LOL. As to gift of gab, you surely have it here and I'm sure I'm not the only one with a bit of cougar/Mrs. Robinson affection for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    I'm cracking up too! I've heard many things a lot more un-PC than that... remember, I was in the Army before PC was invented!
    I had no idea! Is that how you learned to be so fit? When you posted your goggles pic, I loved the goggles, but I took one look at your arms and posture and thought, "that's a woman who's going to live forever."
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

January 10, 2014 (Friday)

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 03-03-2014 at 09:44 PM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I had no idea! Is that how you learned to be so fit? When you posted your goggles pic, I loved the goggles, but I took one look at your arms and posture and thought, "that's a woman who's going to live forever."
    I served 6 years in the Army back in the dark ages. Loooong before PC and long before women in the military was acceptable. I did enjoy being a rebel, however! The Army cured me of blushing (or being grossed-out) at anything.

I've always been pretty active, though. I started on swim teams at the age of 5. I taught my son to swim, and he went on to pass Navy SEAL training. When one of the instructors was done screaming in his face about something, and my son didn't react, the instructor asked how it was that he could handle it. My son said, "you ain't got nothin' on my Mom."

vh67 is online now Senior Member
    Hubby calls Kashi GoLean Kashi Gopoop.

As a person that cannot eat dairy, I can tell that fake cheese will not pass my lips. That is just wrong as is fake meat. Either eat it or don't.

Getting ready to go down the Team Jimmie Joe hole...

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Gummy vitamins for adults are my new reason to put a colander on my head, then go out into the world and start shaking a cane at people while yelling gibberish.
    guess what i got me last week
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    I served 6 years in the Army back in the dark ages. Loooong before PC and long before women in the military was acceptable. I did enjoy being a rebel, however! The Army cured me of blushing (or being grossed-out) at anything.

I've always been pretty active, though. I started on swim teams at the age of 5. I taught my son to swim, and he went on to pass Navy SEAL training. When one of the instructors was done screaming in his face about something, and my son didn't react, the instructor asked how it was that he could handle it. My son said, "you ain't got nothin' on my Mom."
    Sometimes I wonder if our fates aren't almost sealed in childhood. While there have been periods in my life when I got very active, for the most part, I'm still that little girl that spends her summer vacation under a tree with a book. I love to swim and walk. Fortunately walking requires nothing special other than a decent pair of shoes. Finding a lake is different.

Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    Hubby calls Kashi GoLean Kashi Gopoop.

As a person that cannot eat dairy, I can tell that fake cheese will not pass my lips. That is just wrong as is fake meat. Either eat it or don't.

Getting ready to go down the Team Jimmie Joe hole...
    I used to eat some artificial foods. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, Spectrum Vegan Mayonnaise, and those 60 calorie "pudding" cups. I'm down to just stevia now. I love Kashi Gopoop for the name. LOL. But once again, my n=1 was different. Everytime I upped fiber, I got constipated.

Calorie counting, though I realize now that it isn't the end-all-be-all of health did serve me well sometimes. Cereal for the nutrients vs calories and pancakes left my life long ago. Some Special K with dehydrated strawberries used to be a treat I'd eat dry. When I read the labels on cereals, almost all the nutrients came from adding milk. Hmm... I think I'll just drink the milk.

Last but not least. *hugses* It's good to see you.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    guess what i got me last week
    I should rename my journal "Foot in Mouth." *chuckle* I used to buy liquid multivitamins and D3. I'd use it to take my other supplements. I don't take a multi now, and even though Costco has arrived in New Orleans, I have enough D3 to last about a year. I can't do gummy because of when I smashed my face into a steering wheel and got a full upper plate* - stuff sticks to it.

*Odd only because when my father was about 25, he got hit by a car and ended up needing false teeth also.

B*tch-lite

January 11 & 12, 2014 (Saturday & Sunday)

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 03-03-2014 at 09:44 PM.

B*tch-lite

vh67 is online now Senior Member
    You KNOW I was sitting here waiting to find out if you were able to fit all of that in your freezer! As a housewife, living off my husband, I have nothing else to do! I knew you could do it, it is like a puzzle. I have a feeling you are pretty good with puzzles. I am trying to empty out my freezers because I have half a cow and a whole pig coming in the next month or two. Now if I could just find a local source for chicken, I would be set.

With the pastured pork, it cooks much faster and needs more moisture when cooking. The stuff I get (mine is being butchered tomorrow) it is pretty lean. It is recommended that you cook at lower temps. One of my favorite ways of cooking it is to mix garam masala spice, diced apples and a little apple cidar vinegar together and pile it on the piece of meat and then cover the dish with foil and cook at 350f. Very tender and tasty. In the pressure cooker, I would dump a butt roast, Mexican chili spices and lots of garlic because of my vampire phobia, into the pot and cook. Then just shred the meat and have easy chili.

The thing about big game hunting that bothers me is they don't eat it after killing and that is wrong, in my humble opinion. And to want to kill an endangered species is just sad. My dad was a rabid hunter but he had the "you kill it, you clean it and you eat it" rule. He felt it was disrespectful to the animal to waste it and I agree. He once made my cousin eat a crow that my cousin killed for that reason but only after giving him a citation for hunting without a license. I am not sure what happened with the citation but I bet the judge thought eating a crow was punishment enough! I will only wear the leathers and skins of animals I eat. Silly but it makes me feel better.
    Last edited by vh67; 01-12-2014 at 10:08 AM.

canio6 Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    As a housewife, living off my husband, I have nothing else to do
    I am so being a housewife when I grow up.