Page 156 of 290 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206256 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 2897

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 156

JoanieL is offline Senior Member

December 26, 2013 (Thursday)

Primal Fuel
    Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 03-03-2014 at 08:25 PM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

RittenRemedy is offline Senior Member
    Good to see I'm not the only person whose stress relief is reorganizing the freezer and listifying things. Glad you had a good holiday!!

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    Anyone want to come over and organize my freezers?

Joanie, I've made note of the TV shows you mentioned. Have you watched Six Feet Under?
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Quote Originally Posted by RittenRemedy View Post
    Good to see I'm not the only person whose stress relief is reorganizing the freezer and listifying things. Glad you had a good holiday!!
    Do you make lists also? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Forager View Post
    Anyone want to come over and organize my freezers?

Joanie, I've made note of the TV shows you mentioned. Have you watched Six Feet Under?
    Freezers plural? Oh heaven - and double the organizational fun.

Six Feet Under has to be one of the best shows ever created! I didn't have premium TV when it first aired, but Bravo played it twice from beginning to end and I watched it both times. In fact, if I remember correctly, seeing it on Bravo was what made me decide to get premium TV. I realized I was missing some quality stuff.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

I have 2 small chest freezers and the freezer above the fridge. We buy half a cow at a time and last year hubby raised 2 pigs.

I just found out about Six Feet Under maybe a year ago. I don't have TV and I'm usually behind what's current unless it's something my son is interested in then I hear about new stuff. I loved that show, the writing was so good. Most stuff is really badly written and it takes a lot of suspension of disbelief for me to watch.

For a new show House of Cards is really good. We watched both the BBC original and the American and they are both well done.
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

I have 2 small chest freezers and the freezer above the fridge. We buy half a cow at a time and last year hubby raised 2 pigs.

I just found out about Six Feet Under maybe a year ago. I don't have TV and I'm usually behind what's current unless it's something my son is interested in then I hear about new stuff. I loved that show, the writing was so good. Most stuff is really badly written and it takes a lot of suspension of disbelief for me to watch.

For a new show House of Cards is really good. We watched both the BBC original and the American and they are both well done.
    I'll have to check those out. I generally watch what's available on Hulu, CBS.com, and CW.com. Occasionally I'll try to watch Teen Wolf at MTV.com, but their player pretty much sucks. Do you have Netflix or Amazon Prime? I'd love to find West Wing online for free - I loved that show.

B*tch-lite

December 27, 2013 (Friday)

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 03-03-2014 at 08:26 PM.

B*tch-lite

We have Netflix.

We once went to a Russian bar in SF that had a bunch of different vodkas. The one I liked best was flavored with buffalo grass.

RittenRemedy is offline Senior Member
    I'll clean for food. .w. When I was home on leave, my dad came home one day to find his freezer strewn across the kitchen and me scraping questions off the bottom. Needless to say, to was a lot easier to work with after that. Though, I wonder how much of my US Wellness birthday present is still in there lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RittenRemedy View Post
    I'll clean for food. .w. When I was home on leave, my dad came home one day to find his freezer strewn across the kitchen and me scraping questions off the bottom. Needless to say, to was a lot easier to work with after that. Though, I wonder how much of my US Wellness birthday present is still in there lol.
    Just stop on by RR! I love to cook (did it professionally for years) but I'm not that fond of cleaning so the exchange works for me.