Page 150 of 341 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 3406

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 150

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Mark can organise PrimalCon, we can have PrimalCon(troversy)........
    I'm in!

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I'm in!
    I'll start a kickstarter campaign for y'alls' bail money.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    You musty won the MegaMillions!....

canio6 Guest
    Sh*t, I wish. I am still just as broke today as yesterday. So don't break any major laws...or better yet, don't get caught.

Sh*t, I wish. I am still just as broke today as yesterday. So don't break any major laws...or better yet, don't get caught.
    I'm a submariner... We have never been caught.....

canio6 Guest
    Yeah, I am resisting the far too many euphemisms about submariners....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    Beer is not primal because of the gluten. Those hard ciders look pretty yummy.

I love the comment about the differences in cats and dogs. I have noticed with our dogs that as they get older, they figure out that the punishment isn't really that bad so they will keep pushing that line. With large dogs there are lines that can never be crossed but it is cute when they do harmless little things and then give you the "I know I was just naughty but I am sorry" look that just melts the heart.
    Hence the Primal20. Though Dave's Primal Con(troversy) is hilarious and states it more clearly.

Our pets do take their cues from us for sure. When he was younger, he knew that if he jumped up on anything in the kitchen, he'd get a loud NO! and he'd be put on the floor for his efforts. Once he was an old mancat, I let him hide behind the dish drain in a corner he seemed to find comforting. The transgressions got more numerous and I got more lenient as he looked older and worn out.

Quote Originally Posted by excursivey View Post
    My cats just let me and the dog live there...
    Speaking of that have you guys seen this:

Cats won't let dogs pass them. [VIDEO]

So funny.
    That's hilarious. When I was a girl, we had a big old German Shepard and two cats. They all got along well, but sometimes the dog would get a little rough just because of his size. One day we heard him crying out and went to the living room to find one of the cats with all four sets of claws planted in his nose and chin area. He was trying to shake her off, but she wouldn't let go. Just teaching him the concept of "gentle" in her own catty way. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Forager View Post
    That was classic. My sister has a cat that waits on the other side of the pet door to ambush her dogs.

I have a theory why dogs are intimidated by cats I think it goes way back to when large cats and wolves shared the same habitat. The large cats hunted canines, I think it taps into old brain thinking for dogs and the cats know it.
    Hm. I hadn't even thought of that. I just figured a good swipe to the nose lasts a LONG time in the dog brain...
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Forager View Post
    We just read a book about hunting tigers in Siberia and in it they talked about how tigers hunt (very different from lions), it turns out that humans are one of their preferred prey. Tigers really are the top of the food chain. Just as dogs are related to wolves domestic cats are descendants of tigers not lions.

I think it is an old brain thing because I don't know how else to explain a dog's fear of cats, even dogs that have never had any contact with cat claws. If a cat runs of course all bets are off.
    Interesting stuff. I always figured it was like the man/horse thing where even though a horse could easily stomp a human to death, something in them lets us dominate. But that ties in with what you're saying about the tigers in a way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Mark can organise PrimalCon, we can have PrimalCon(troversy)....

Looks aren't deceiving on the scrump, that stuff is yumcious!

Found this gluten free beer, on Amazon, not sure what it's like, but then again, not sure I want to find out....

That's most benevolent of them, one should feel privileged....
    I'm in!
    Woo hoo! We've got a core group and even a bail collection. Now we just need a site and date. Fall is a nice season and 2014 is right around the corner.

Yeah, I am resisting the far too many euphemisms about submariners....
    I have no idea of what you speak.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

The dog ate my post and I had redo it...

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 03-03-2014 at 09:08 PM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

December 18, 2013 (Wednesday)

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 03-03-2014 at 09:09 PM.

B*tch-lite

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    That harvard student must have excrement for brains....bail instead of uni fees, that'll cheer daddy up....

Saw that bloke with the hand, d'you reckon he could tickle his foot as well, and what about clipping his toenails, bonus or what?!