Page 140 of 347 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 3462

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 140

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    G, it's so good to see you. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Gwumpy Gwampa tomorrow! (Or maybe that's today for you?) It's so confusing with you almost a whole day ahead of us!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Nah J tomorrow it is. This one will be a daudle in the park compared with the last month!!!!!
    And i am sure Laz will be correct..... New cougar crush.......... Shit i hope he doesnt read your journal !!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

LOL, I doubt he does. He's a do-er and I'm a bitch-er - I'm sure my rantings are just a fly speck to an active guy like that.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

And i am a wrinkly old ditsy thing....... However Doc still tops the inverted cougar list, with DD and misabi are close second.........
    This will bring the boyz out from the woodwork.....or not !!!!!!!

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    And i am a wrinkly old ditsy thing....... However Doc still tops the inverted cougar list, with DD and misabi are close second.........
    This will bring the boyz out from the woodwork.....or not !!!!!!!
    Well that's got a whole lot of the globe covered, though some are taken, so they remain fantasy-only.

B*tch-lite

YeAh but no but yeah but no - fantasising is always a healthy passtime !!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

vh67 is online now Senior Member
    YeAh but no but yeah but no - fantasising is always a healthy passtime !!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes they are and Gwamma has good taste. Add a couple more in there like Canio, our lists are very similar. Of course, I think it is because they are so witty and funny...

vh67 is online now Senior Member
    I LOVE the movie Sound of Music and had no desire to see the newest thing. I remember watching that every year when it came on tv. When I see it now, I feel very close to my mom, even though she has been gone for six years.

Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    Yes they are and Gwamma has good taste. Add a couple more in there like Canio, our lists are very similar. Of course, I think it is because they are so witty and funny...
    Shit i knew when i wrote that - that i left people out of the list !!!!!!!!! Sorry Canio................

...small steps....

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Shit i knew when i wrote that - that i left people out of the list !!!!!!!!! Sorry Canio................
    The bearded bat with a handle isn't bad either. Those lists can get long.

I LOVE the movie Sound of Music and had no desire to see the newest thing. I remember watching that every year when it came on tv. When I see it now, I feel very close to my mom, even though she has been gone for six years.
    My mom sang like an angel. I sing okay. We had the album, and she used to put it on while doing housework. When she'd be singing the Do Re Mi song, I'd get really close to her just at the right moment, and in Gretl's voice, I'd say, "But it doesn't mean anything." Never failed to crack her up. I used to be a good mimic (animals, accents, whatever) and she loved it. We had fun with the Goatherd song also. *chuckle*

B*tch-lite