Page 14 of 347 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 14

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    LOL - where do you get these lines Joanie??! Best insult given to a spam-bot, ever
    Welcome YogaBare! I must give credit to the idea of that to Johnny Carson. Something to do with backing into a diseased camel. (I loved him.)

Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    You will regret this.
    LOL!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Cucumber Soup and Boneless Ribs

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014 at 12:50 AM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Welcome YogaBare! I must give credit to the idea of that to Johnny Carson. Something to do with backing into a diseased camel. (I loved him.)]
    I'm confused - did you love Johnny or the camel?

Thanks for the welcome! (I was going to write "Biatches", but it's so not me... )
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joanie
    And in the I Can’t Understand Why I Find Him Sexy, But I Do category: Happy Birthday to Willie Nelson.
    *spits*

KFC is advertising boneless chicken.
    It's because they are now using these for their fried chicken; a marked improvement over their previous practices:
    Last edited by ombat; 04-27-2013 at 09:24 AM.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Joanie - wow to buy and rehab that building would be fantastic - you could get Blood orchid to give you some ideas - Heck I would come and help - amazing place
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    I'm confused - did you love Johnny or the camel?

Thanks for the welcome! (I was going to write "Biatches", but it's so not me... )
    LOL. And I've been called a bitch on occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    *spits*

It's because they are now using these for their fried chicken; a marked improvement over their previous practices:

Oh, and now I have to get the swiffer to mop up the spit.

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Joanie - wow to buy and rehab that building would be fantastic - you could get Blood orchid to give you some ideas - Heck I would come and help - amazing place
    I can dream Gwamma. Someday...

B*tch-lite

Tired Joanie

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014 at 12:51 AM.

B*tch-lite

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post

I love Gary Larson's work.... but as a chiccken farmer... this is SO NOT FUNNY! lol

Sugarbare88 is offline Member
    Alright I just got done reading your journal and I just have two questions; Can I stay??!!

Question duos, after this quote "Later in life, one big swallow would also keep others in my life happy. *snicker*" Where in the world were women like you hiding when Sugarbare was combing the caves for a mate???!!!
    BaconFist Master of Pork-Fu!!

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread83531.html

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarbare88 View Post
    Alright I just got done reading your journal and I just have two questions; Can I stay??!!

Question duos, after this quote "Later in life, one big swallow would also keep others in my life happy. *snicker*" Where in the world were women like you hiding when Sugarbare was combing the caves for a mate???!!!
    Welcome! I was just over reading your journal - you're a funny guy. I hope you'll post often.

Not sure about women like me and where they were, but specific to me - Bad boy! I'm old enough to be your mother! If I got pregnant in high school.

B*tch-lite