Page 139 of 280 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189239 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 2795

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 139

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I'm not perfectly sure, but I think by definition dicks don't get offended. Ducks on the other hand have very tender feelings.

LMAO! Are grundies a contraction for grungy undies?

Men! Well, some men... I'll never forget the guy who lived near us in Indian Rocks Beach. Constantly walking around in flip flops and a Speedo. Skinny, pot belly, three-legged dog, Speedo - quite the character. We used to call him The Olive Smuggler. Hopefully he was a grower, 'cuz he sure wasn't a show-er.
    It does take a long time to grow an olive tree....

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Men! Well, some men...
    Thanks, compliments will get you everywhere....

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I was going to say from acorns do mighty, blah de blah....now't to do with olives, but.....

Goldie is online now Senior Member
    I know that the discussion about names has come and gone, but I don't think it's too far in the past for us to remember it.

And I thought you'd find this interesting, Joanie.

I was adopted as an infant and know nothing about my birth parents. I was told I was adopted from ever since I can remember, and was made to feel special because my mom told me, "We got to pick you out. Everyone else has to settle for the child they give birth to." No insult meant to anyone not adopted, but back when I was born, it was almost unheard of for an unmarried woman to keep her child. The "sins" of the mothers were sometimes visited on adopted kids.

Anyhow, not to get off track here... my (adoptive) mother died a year and a half ago, and my (step) father (he's Dad as far as I'm concerned) has recently been going through a lot of the old paperwork from eons ago. He found the court document for my adoption, and sent it to me.

I found out the name my biological mother had given me: Joan Frances. My official legal name is not at all similar to that, but I think Joan (Joanie) would have fit me!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Thanks, compliments will get you everywhere....

I was going to say from acorns do mighty, blah de blah....now't to do with olives, but.....
    Great minds thinking alike.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    I know that the discussion about names has come and gone, but I don't think it's too far in the past for us to remember it.

And I thought you'd find this interesting, Joanie.

I was adopted as an infant and know nothing about my birth parents. I was told I was adopted from ever since I can remember, and was made to feel special because my mom told me, "We got to pick you out. Everyone else has to settle for the child they give birth to." No insult meant to anyone not adopted, but back when I was born, it was almost unheard of for an unmarried woman to keep her child. The "sins" of the mothers were sometimes visited on adopted kids.

Anyhow, not to get off track here... my (adoptive) mother died a year and a half ago, and my (step) father (he's Dad as far as I'm concerned) has recently been going through a lot of the old paperwork from eons ago. He found the court document for my adoption, and sent it to me.

I found out the name my biological mother had given me: Joan Frances. My official legal name is not at all similar to that, but I think Joan (Joanie) would have fit me!
    That's pretty cool. I wonder if your biological mother was Catholic because of the two Saints' names. My grandfather was Francis (for Francis of Assisi) and Joan (of Arc). Or maybe she liked the female pop singers Joni James and Connie Francis. I still have a bunch of birth certificates that I found after Mom died for my Grandparents - those small pieces of history are like little treasures. I bet when it's specifically for you, it's even more fun.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Fell asleep before posting - small oops

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 03-03-2014 at 08:00 PM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    With the sweet potatoes, you ate a smaller amount in the soup or it had a higher fat ratio? Or maybe it had more to do with your total intake during the day. Or maybe be you are just a geezer! please don't hit me, I bruise like a peach

Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    With the sweet potatoes, you ate a smaller amount in the soup or it had a higher fat ratio? Or maybe it had more to do with your total intake during the day. Or maybe be you are just a geezer! please don't hit me, I bruise like a peach
    LMAO! I think geezer might be the answer. The amount was about the same as I'd eat in solid form. Not much fat in the soup; probably less than when I do stir fries. And it was one of the first things I ate after my coffee. So, geezer it is! I wear my geezerhood proudly.

I could never hit you. Squishy hugs are my thing.

B*tch-lite

December 7, 1941

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 03-03-2014 at 08:01 PM.

B*tch-lite

December 7, 2013 (Saturday)

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 03-03-2014 at 08:01 PM.

B*tch-lite

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Rocky horror and its little kiwi connections........... We pop up everywhere!!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....