Page 138 of 216 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 2154

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 138

  1. #1371
    vh67's Avatar
    vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    .
    Posts
    686
    Primal Fuel
    I vote for you making a lovely cioppino. You can add all sorts lovely seafood and fishies. Serve it with some extra chewy sourdough bread and you will need a cigarette when you are done. Your other ideas sound pretty yummy, too.

    Too bad you are so far away or I could give you more lemons then you would ever want. I have tons and so do all the neighbors so I am thinking of ways to use them up. Freezing the juice and making curds and marmalade are on the list. Thinking of drying some too along with some zest.

    The Swifer extended handle thingy makes cleaning the ceiling fan quick and easy. I am for anything that makes cleaning faster and easier.

  2. #1372
    JoanieL's Avatar
    JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Laissez le bon temps rouler!
    Posts
    6,559
    Mmm... cioppino and sourdough. Some champagne. Sounds wonderful. I could even go outside after and enjoy some tequila and a cigar. A post-foodal smoke.

    I didn't think of the swiffer. I've let them go awhile - they run almost all the time. I might have to do a big clean, then keep them clean with the swiffer. Good idea. Much better than my idea of getting someone in to do my windows and ceiling fans.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

    B*tch-lite

  3. #1373
    NZ primal Gwamma's Avatar
    NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    4,236
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    A post-foodal smoke.
    J count me in for a post-foodle smoke.
    When i was at otago uni- many a year ago.............. We used to smoke these huge cigars when we went out. We thought that we looked cool, however i think that we looked like absolute dicks!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

    ...small steps....

  4. #1374
    NZ primal Gwamma's Avatar
    NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    4,236
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    J count me in for a post-foodle smoke.
    When i was at otago uni- many a year ago.............. We used to smoke these huge cigars when we went out. We thought that we looked cool, however i think that we looked like absolute dicks!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And i am sorry if i have offended any dicks out there!!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

    ...small steps....

  5. #1375
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,150
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    And i am sorry if i have offended any dicks out there!!!!!!!!!
    I thought your made a typo.... I was thinking your meant to say ducks......

  6. #1376
    NZ primal Gwamma's Avatar
    NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    4,236
    No just dicks !!!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

    ...small steps....

  7. #1377
    NZ primal Gwamma's Avatar
    NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    4,236
    Actually talking about dicks........ It brings a story to mind...........
    A few months ago we had 6 lambs processed and we gave most of it to the neighbours whom we have been grazing their land.
    Eldest, and the two grand babies popped over to one neighbour. Eldest stayed in the car as I knocked at the door with the meat.
    Anyhoo this guy arrived at the door in his grundies................ Its very hard to look a man in the face when he is presenting to you his jewels in a package at his front door........
    So i get back into the car, laughing as one would After being presented with this humdinger...... And eldest said.......... i see that Dick had his Richard out..........
    ...i very nearly wet my panties that day !!!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

    ...small steps....

  8. #1378
    Dhansakdave's Avatar
    Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    1,638
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Actually talking about dicks........ It brings a story to mind...........
    A few months ago we had 6 lambs processed and we gave most of it to the neighbours whom we have been grazing their land.
    Eldest, and the two grand babies popped over to one neighbour. Eldest stayed in the car as I knocked at the door with the meat.
    Anyhoo this guy arrived at the door in his grundies................ Its very hard to look a man in the face when he is presenting to you his jewels in a package at his front door........
    So i get back into the car, laughing as one would After being presented with this humdinger...... And eldest said.......... i see that Dick had his Richard out..........
    ...i very nearly wet my panties that day !!!!!!!!!!
    Lol, weren't it something to hang the bag on then....

  9. #1379
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,150
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Actually talking about dicks........ It brings a story to mind...........
    For some reason, this is NOT surprising! lol


    Wait.... you wear panties? Crikey... I thought you were a commando Gwamma! j/k....

  10. #1380
    JoanieL's Avatar
    JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Laissez le bon temps rouler!
    Posts
    6,559
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    J count me in for a post-foodle smoke.
    When i was at otago uni- many a year ago.............. We used to smoke these huge cigars when we went out. We thought that we looked cool, however i think that we looked like absolute dicks!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    And i am sorry if i have offended any dicks out there!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I thought your made a typo.... I was thinking your meant to say ducks......
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    No just dicks !!!!!!!!!!
    I'm not perfectly sure, but I think by definition dicks don't get offended. Ducks on the other hand have very tender feelings.

    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Actually talking about dicks........ It brings a story to mind...........
    A few months ago we had 6 lambs processed and we gave most of it to the neighbours whom we have been grazing their land.
    Eldest, and the two grand babies popped over to one neighbour. Eldest stayed in the car as I knocked at the door with the meat.
    Anyhoo this guy arrived at the door in his grundies................ Its very hard to look a man in the face when he is presenting to you his jewels in a package at his front door........
    So i get back into the car, laughing as one would After being presented with this humdinger...... And eldest said.......... i see that Dick had his Richard out..........
    ...i very nearly wet my panties that day !!!!!!!!!!
    LMAO! Are grundies a contraction for grungy undies?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Lol, weren't it something to hang the bag on then....
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    For some reason, this is NOT surprising! lol


    Wait.... you wear panties? Crikey... I thought you were a commando Gwamma! j/k....
    Men! Well, some men... I'll never forget the guy who lived near us in Indian Rocks Beach. Constantly walking around in flip flops and a Speedo. Skinny, pot belly, three-legged dog, Speedo - quite the character. We used to call him The Olive Smuggler. Hopefully he was a grower, 'cuz he sure wasn't a show-er.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

    B*tch-lite

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •