Page 138 of 216 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 2154

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 138

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I vote for you making a lovely cioppino. You can add all sorts lovely seafood and fishies. Serve it with some extra chewy sourdough bread and you will need a cigarette when you are done. Your other ideas sound pretty yummy, too.

Too bad you are so far away or I could give you more lemons then you would ever want. I have tons and so do all the neighbors so I am thinking of ways to use them up. Freezing the juice and making curds and marmalade are on the list. Thinking of drying some too along with some zest.

The Swifer extended handle thingy makes cleaning the ceiling fan quick and easy. I am for anything that makes cleaning faster and easier.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Mmm... cioppino and sourdough. Some champagne. Sounds wonderful. I could even go outside after and enjoy some tequila and a cigar. A post-foodal smoke.

I didn't think of the swiffer. I've let them go awhile - they run almost all the time. I might have to do a big clean, then keep them clean with the swiffer. Good idea. Much better than my idea of getting someone in to do my windows and ceiling fans.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    A post-foodal smoke.
    J count me in for a post-foodle smoke.
    When i was at otago uni- many a year ago.............. We used to smoke these huge cigars when we went out. We thought that we looked cool, however i think that we looked like absolute dicks!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    When i was at otago uni- many a year ago.............. We used to smoke these huge cigars when we went out. We thought that we looked cool, however i think that we looked like absolute dicks!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And i am sorry if i have offended any dicks out there!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    I thought your made a typo.... I was thinking your meant to say ducks......

No just dicks !!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Actually talking about dicks........ It brings a story to mind...........
    A few months ago we had 6 lambs processed and we gave most of it to the neighbours whom we have been grazing their land.
    Eldest, and the two grand babies popped over to one neighbour. Eldest stayed in the car as I knocked at the door with the meat.
    Anyhoo this guy arrived at the door in his grundies................ Its very hard to look a man in the face when he is presenting to you his jewels in a package at his front door........
    So i get back into the car, laughing as one would After being presented with this humdinger...... And eldest said.......... i see that Dick had his Richard out..........
    ...i very nearly wet my panties that day !!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    A few months ago we had 6 lambs processed and we gave most of it to the neighbours whom we have been grazing their land.
    Eldest, and the two grand babies popped over to one neighbour. Eldest stayed in the car as I knocked at the door with the meat.
    Anyhoo this guy arrived at the door in his grundies................ Its very hard to look a man in the face when he is presenting to you his jewels in a package at his front door........
    So i get back into the car, laughing as one would After being presented with this humdinger...... And eldest said.......... i see that Dick had his Richard out..........
    Lol, weren't it something to hang the bag on then....

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    For some reason, this is NOT surprising! lol

Wait.... you wear panties? Crikey... I thought you were a commando Gwamma! j/k....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I thought your made a typo.... I was thinking your meant to say ducks......
    No just dicks !!!!!!!!!!
    I'm not perfectly sure, but I think by definition dicks don't get offended. Ducks on the other hand have very tender feelings.

LMAO! Are grundies a contraction for grungy undies?

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Lol, weren't it something to hang the bag on then....
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    For some reason, this is NOT surprising! lol

Wait.... you wear panties? Crikey... I thought you were a commando Gwamma! j/k....
    Men! Well, some men... I'll never forget the guy who lived near us in Indian Rocks Beach. Constantly walking around in flip flops and a Speedo. Skinny, pot belly, three-legged dog, Speedo - quite the character. We used to call him The Olive Smuggler. Hopefully he was a grower, 'cuz he sure wasn't a show-er.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite