Page 13 of 276 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 13

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Don't give in to those sad, puppy dog eyes. It's just what he wants!

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    Don't give in to those sad, puppy dog eyes. It's just what he wants!
    Everyone falls for sad puppy dog eyes

Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    No.

Humor.
    A great sense of humor does it for me.
    Puppy dog eyes are for suckers.
    You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    No.

Humor.
    You can laugh at his attempts to manipulate with his puppy dog eyes. Does that count?

So, Joanie, does this get me initiated into Bitchapalooza? *puppy dog eyes*

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    oh Derp - I thought that I saw you on another thread - okay - so the 18 year old is too young however 25 year old needs a new man...................

sorry gwamma really shouldn't try and sort out the kids - they will do that themselves I am sure !
    ........Joanie - do we have to be bitchy to be allowed into your journal ????????
    ........cos ............. Gwamma can do bitchy............ but not at Derp, cos he helped Gwamma with a weeny teeny problem - many moons ago.................... however there is one or two on these forums who could use a good bitch slapping !!!!!!!LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Joanie - I might just have to rate your journal *the best entertainment EVER*
    I nearly wet the old "smalls" laughing so much !!!!! (AFWIW - they aint that small)
    LOL, Gwamma, I bet your smalls are just small enough. Glad you get some laughs here - you certainly keep me laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by hpaul47 View Post
    Im so sick and tired of it.

hpaul47, you are a freakin' spambot. You were spawned after your mother committed an unnatural act with a camel.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    I'm probably too old for her Gwamma, but I'm in my mid 20s still, so not quite twice her age. I posted a picture on this forum, a bad one, from the DMV, that shows I still look pretty young for my age!

http://i.imgur.com/mLpUv.png

if you're interested
    Oh Derp, I'm sorry - I thought I'd read that you were about 40! Chalk it up to my brain going soft. Not for nothin', but I have a denim skirt that's older than you. I take back any mean thing I ever said to you. *chuckle*

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    No.

Humor.
    +1 fersure. Although puppy dog eyes don't suck. But I'd rather be with a funny guy so ugly he could break mirrors, than to be with some buffed dude that has nothing above his eyebrows.

Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    You can laugh at his attempts to manipulate with his puppy dog eyes. Does that count?

So, Joanie, does this get me initiated into Bitchapalooza? *puppy dog eyes*
    Ombat, welcome! The more the merrier!

It's a little after 1:am and I sit here awake. I drank three mugs of espresso today. I wonder if I should post a thread:

Coffee Keeps Me Awake HELP!
    or
    I Need Advise About Coffee!!!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

We're men, Gus; the world is our toilet.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    oh Derp - I thought that I saw you on another thread - okay - so the 18 year old is too young however 25 year old needs a new man...................

sorry gwamma really shouldn't try and sort out the kids - they will do that themselves I am sure !
    ........Joanie - do we have to be bitchy to be allowed into your journal ????????
    ........cos ............. Gwamma can do bitchy............ but not at Derp, cos he helped Gwamma with a weeny teeny problem - many moons ago.................... however there is one or two on these forums who could use a good bitch slapping !!!!!!!LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!
    Of course not. But you are certainly encouraged to unleash your inner bitch (if you have one) at anyone but me.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

We're men, Gus; the world is our toilet.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    hpaul47, you are a freakin' spambot. You were spawned after your mother committed an unnatural act with a camel.
    LOL - where do you get these lines Joanie??! Best insult given to a spam-bot, ever
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Oh Derp, I'm sorry - I thought I'd read that you were about 40! Chalk it up to my brain going soft. Not for nothin', but I have a denim skirt that's older than you. I take back any mean thing I ever said to you. *chuckle*
    Aw <3

And Gwamma, I sure hope your daughters share a lot of your cute personality traits!
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

I'm sorry, Derp. You really are helpful. I just wanna fit in

Ombat, welcome! The more the merrier!
    You will regret this.