Page 127 of 261 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 2606

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 127

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Because I leave the house at 5am and often don't get home until 5pm on workdays, I have mastered the art of FAST, primal, yummy dinners. I keep my chopped onions in the freezer and then just dump the amount I want into whatever I'm cooking. By this method, I only have to chop onions once every three weeks or so, and that's a weekend task. I also chop hot peppers (chili, anaheim, serrano, etc.) the same way: a bunch at a time and then freeze them. I can make "all day simmer" chili in half an hour!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Goldie - you rock, love that photie. My youngest swears that if you have the gas hob going, and chop onions, your eyes are spared!!!!!!!!!
    However havent really tried that one either, lookng for swimming googles..............
    Everyone needs a good cat!!!!!!!!!!! I think i have told the story before on MDA, that soon after john got bobbited, our cat bought a very phalic looking thing in and dumped it on the carpet. It was the only time any of our many cats have caught and half eaten an eel......... Funny that it had to be around that " hey i just chopped off my husbands penis and threw it out the window" era.
    And for the record, i would have fed the bloody thing to the dog - done - gone - no evidence left to fiddle around with !!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Oh, Gwamma, I hadn't heard that one about the John Bobbitt eel! Funny!
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    The John Bobbitt eel roll would be a best seller at a Sushi bar.

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Forager View Post
    I love Ron Swanson but he is flat out wrong on this one:

"Any dog under fifty pounds is a cat and cats are useless."

I have 12 lb terrier sitting on my lap at this moment and she is performing the very important job of keeping me warm!
    Amen!! And two 14 lb cats can keep you mighty warm if they snuggle on you just right...
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    Ha ha ha ha ha!! Ack!! Would not touch that with a 10 foot chopstick!!!
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RittenRemedy View Post
    Agreed. My mom's friend cared for a feral cat on her property for its whole life. When it died, she started getting rats gnawing into her porch to eat the bird seed.

Though I still want a wolfhound lol.
    Wolfhounds are such cuddle muffins. They look all regal and stuff, but they just want a belly rub like any other pooch.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    Because I leave the house at 5am and often don't get home until 5pm on workdays, I have mastered the art of FAST, primal, yummy dinners. I keep my chopped onions in the freezer and then just dump the amount I want into whatever I'm cooking. By this method, I only have to chop onions once every three weeks or so, and that's a weekend task. I also chop hot peppers (chili, anaheim, serrano, etc.) the same way: a bunch at a time and then freeze them. I can make "all day simmer" chili in half an hour!
    Very smart thinking!

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Goldie - you rock, love that photie. My youngest swears that if you have the gas hob going, and chop onions, your eyes are spared!!!!!!!!!
    However havent really tried that one either, lookng for swimming googles..............
    Everyone needs a good cat!!!!!!!!!!! I think i have told the story before on MDA, that soon after john got bobbited, our cat bought a very phalic looking thing in and dumped it on the carpet. It was the only time any of our many cats have caught and half eaten an eel......... Funny that it had to be around that " hey i just chopped off my husbands penis and threw it out the window" era.
    And for the record, i would have fed the bloody thing to the dog - done - gone - no evidence left to fiddle around with !!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Oh, Gwamma, I hadn't heard that one about the John Bobbitt eel! Funny!
    Gwamma, you are the funniest! My cats have caught all manner of rodents, rabbits, and birds, but an eel would be a shocker. Especially at that time. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by excursivey View Post
    Ha ha ha ha ha!! Ack!! Would not touch that with a 10 foot chopstick!!!
    LMAO! Gotta wonder how that would be listed on the menu. "No real penises were damaged during the preparation of this roll."
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

JoanieL is offline Senior Member

A day late…

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-26-2014 at 04:36 AM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    LMAO! Gotta wonder how that would be listed on the menu. "No real penises were damaged during the preparation of this roll."
    Well, actually, the world would be a better place if my ex-husband no longer...

Eh, nevermind. I wouldn't even want to feed that to the dogs, let alone a sushi-lover.

Maybe to a shark.

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    I thought the jelly fish machine was so cool! I love watching jelly fish, they are so fluid and graceful.

Try feeding me a pack of cards piece of meat and see what happens. It won't be pretty. I can eat more of it than my 6'3" husband.

I wish you were right about the liberal plant because I would like to think that no one is that obtuse. Sadly, it probably isn't because he sounds just like my brother. Doc did make a good point about not all Tea Party people being screaming loons like that so I am going stop generalizing and apologize to Doc since I respect him and find him not to be a loon. I am going to take a break from that thread for a while. To quote one of my favorite comedians, "you cain't fix stupid". It sounds much better when Ron White says it.