Page 122 of 260 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 2591

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 122

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Grizz has a journal??? Is it called 'paint it with iodine'?
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    I think it might be "balls of salt"...
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    No Grizz journal but he has a thread on Obamacare that I have spent far too much time on. Signs of iodine poisoning are delusions and confusion and I am fairly certain he is majorly overdosing.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    On the front of this monthís Vegetarian Times: Bring On the Beans for a Healthy New Year. Yeah, and a fatty pants New Year.

Beans vs beef. I once did a spread sheet to determine how many calories youíd need from various foods (I didnít include gelatin or whey powders, just animals and plants) to get 86 grams of protein. I wonít bore you with the whole chart, but for 95/5 ground beef, youíd have to eat 546 calories to get the 86 grams, and for kidney beans, youíd have to eat 1302 calories to get that much protein.*

So, when Veggie Times says to bring on the beans, Iím guessing that theyíre in the ďwe only need 37 to 50 grams of protein a dayĒ camp.

*Also, can you imagine the flatulence? Itís bad enough when one runs a spouse out of the room, but when pets leave, Houston, we have a problem.

I did my whole meal plan thing this morning while I drank my coffee. Then I remembered that Iím getting three pounds of shrimp in my grocery order. The best laid plans of mice and men. I think Iím just going to do a boil, let them cool enough to touch, squirt them with some lemon (have three pounds of those arriving also), then dip them in melted butter.

I really wish Thanksgiving would get here. I want to get hammered. Maybe I should just catch a nine day nap Ďtil then.

When I was in college, I used to do nap dieting. Whenever I felt like eating something stupid (which was mostly on the rare days I had neither work nor classes), Iíd slip into bed and take a nap. It worked great.

I should read more on food sensitivities. I have a theory that excepting those with which we are born, food sensivities (not allergies) could possibly come from over- or non-exposure. But I want to read up and see if thereís any research on this.

I know Iím obsessed with food today, but thatís because Iíve been hungry since 3pm, but didnít want to eat that early. Coffee helped, but itís still in the background. Iíve got water coming to a boil for the shrimp. Nothing fancy Ė just a little salt, lemon, and cayenne pepper.

I ordered/received a green called Tatsoi. It looks like bok choy, but I googled and it is different. I tasted a green leafy part raw (I usually hate raw greens) and itís pretty good. One of the nicer raw greens Iíve tasted. Iím sure it will be awesome stir fry.

Fla. Congressman Charged With Cocaine Possession - ABC News Ė Because if Canada is going to have a cocaine-using politician making headlines, we want one, too! LOL

George Zimmerman posts $9,000 bail in domestic violence case - CNN.com - Our favorite Florida sociopath is at it again. To the jury that let him go: You suck!

UN Ė Poop in the news.

OMG, can you imagine the parades here when this catches on? We have Mardi Gras which is awesome, but a huge clusterfuck. And for St. Patrickís day, the people on the floats throw whole heads of cabbage into the crowds, which I suppose is better than tossing sauerkraut on us. WTF are they going to do for World Toilet day??

Comet ISON to fly by sun on Thanksgiving Day - The Washington Post

Why Are Men's Noses Bigger Than Women's? Mystery Solved - Because hot air takes up more space? So women donít have to get naked to find out the length/width of Mr. Happy? Kidding. Itís because they need more oxygen for their larger musculature.

Mouse study reveals more promiscuous moms have "sexier" sons - CBS News - Anything I could say here would surely be used against me in the future.

Mondayís food: Coffee with coconut oil and butter. A couple of burgers with chopotle salsa. A pound of cottage cheese with two teaspoons of basil simple syrup stirred in. About half an oz of old pork rinds that were sitting on top of the fridge. 118 grams of protein. Yesss.
    Vegetarian Times... have a gassy azzed New Year....

I'll take beef or pork, or chicken over beans any day...

You have to wait till Thanksgiving to get hammered? Who knew! I will be at my Mom's, and their is no alcohol in her house, so no hammered doc for Turkey day...

Tatsoi is one of the greens I grow for the resturant... I tasted some today.... tastes like grass to me... but then again most greens taste like grass to me... but I eat the crap anyway.... I also grow mizuna for them.... it tastes like grass too... grass, like the kind you walk or lay on... not the flamable kind....

Men's noses are bigger for more o2 for their brains.... that little bugger is an o2 fiend!

promiscuous moms have sexier sons.... well THAT explains ALOT.....

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Fla. Congressman Charged With Cocaine Possession - ABC News Ė Because if Canada is going to have a cocaine-using politician making headlines, we want one, too! LOL
    Plagiarism....

Mouse study reveals more promiscuous moms have "sexier" sons - CBS News - Anything I could say here would surely be used against me in the future.
    I mast 'ave been the imaculate conception then....

Small boy is hot stuff *nods*.

A family is driving down the motorway when - whoosh - something small goes past them on the inside lane. A bit shaken, they carry on driving when - whoosh - something small, blurred and incredibly fast overtakes them on the median strip. Very shaken, they decide to get off the motorway before one of these mystery fast-moving objects hits them. They come off the motorway at the next exit and decide to continue their journey on quiet country roads. Ten minutes later...whoosh - something speeds towards them on the opposite side of the road. They see a sign for a farmhouse B&B and decide to pull off the road altogether. Perhaps rest will help.

The next morning they are talking with their hosts. The farmer explains that he's been experimentally breeding chickens: 'You see, we love a roast chicken, but there were arguments because I like a leg, my wife likes a leg and our son likes a leg - so I bred three-legged chickens.' The family are amazed! They all like the legs too. 'This is great - what do they taste like?'

'I don't know,' the farmer replied.

'We haven't caught one yet.'
    Lol....

With a 4" brush, Rolf style....

Hope you had a good 19th, V!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by excursivey View Post
    Well that is damn lovely! I'm not sure you have your own journal Val, I don't think I've seen it. But I don't think think Joanie will mind me hijacking to say that's plain old great and congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    I don't have a journal but I should start one since I am always hijacking Joanie's or Grizz's.

Thank you for the congrats. It has been a mostly fun time!
    Never feel like you're hijacking you guys. Mi diario es su diario.

I think it might be "balls of salt"...
    No Grizz journal but he has a thread on Obamacare that I have spent far too much time on. Signs of iodine poisoning are delusions and confusion and I am fairly certain he is majorly overdosing.
    LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Vegetarian Times... have a gassy azzed New Year....

I'll take beef or pork, or chicken over beans any day...

You have to wait till Thanksgiving to get hammered? Who knew! I will be at my Mom's, and their is no alcohol in her house, so no hammered doc for Turkey day...

Tatsoi is one of the greens I grow for the resturant... I tasted some today.... tastes like grass to me... but then again most greens taste like grass to me... but I eat the crap anyway.... I also grow mizuna for them.... it tastes like grass too... grass, like the kind you walk or lay on... not the flamable kind....

Men's noses are bigger for more o2 for their brains.... that little bugger is an o2 fiend!

promiscuous moms have sexier sons.... well THAT explains ALOT.....
    Greens taste a little better than grass to me, but not by much. Why dear suh, ah know that you big strong men have much mightier brains than us li'l ol' gals do!

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Plagiarism....

I mast 'ave been the imaculate conception then....
    Don't be modest - you posted a pic of yourself once and you're pretty easy on the eyes.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    I thought of you when I saw this:

DOTmed.com - Print your own dinosaur bones

I thought of you when I saw this:

DOTmed.com - Print your own dinosaur bones
    The whole 3D printing thing is fascinating to me. The applications would seem to be almost endless. Temporary organs, the archeological aspect, not needing professional fabricators for new inventions. Even simple things: It's cold out; I think I'll print myself a hat. It's a brave new world fersure.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    It's cold out; I think I'll print myself a hat.
    For some reason that totally cracked me up!!!
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

For some reason that totally cracked me up!!!

B*tch-lite