Page 116 of 295 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 2949

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 116

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Aaaahhhhh the thread that i stay well clear of!
    You are a wise, wise woman! I am not so wise.

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    My very own poop thread.

Did you know the average person generates about five TONS of stool in his or her lifetime?

Using this as a guide:

what you leave behind (or what leaves your behind) should be numbers 3, 4, or 5, with 4 being the healthiest bestest poop ever.

Three bowel movements per day to three per week is considered the normal range.

The food you eat typically takes three days from the time you eat it until it finishes its journey in your toilet, Aserkoff says. If it takes a shorter time, the result may be greener stool because green is one of the first colors in the rainbow of the digestive process.

Size and shape: “We used to believe that size was indicative of a problem if the stool was ‘pencil-thin,’” Aserkoff says. “But recent research indicates that this is actually not true.”

The above facts are courtesy of: What You See in the Toilet Says Something About Your Health and The Truth About Poop: Understanding Stool Color, Shape, and Frequency

And How to Analyze Poop: 8 Steps - wikiHow gets into the act by telling us to analyze the following:

1. Frequency
    2. Color
    3. Effect of diet
    4. Shape
    5. Width
    6. Length
    7. Consistency
    8. Smell (not applicable to women since everyone knows we poop roses)

The only thing I find bizarre in these articles is that they can be a bit alarmist. As in: if your poop is ___________, you may have cancer. Then again, you might have just eaten too much cottage cheese.

Obama announces plan to allow insurers to extend health plans - latimes.com – Gee, thanx, Mr. Prezidunce.

BBC News - US Secret Service agents 'removed from Obama guard detail' – Is there really that little honor and dignity left on the planet? Or do we only get the news of the schkeves?

Staffers Concerned With Toronto Mayor Rob Ford's Drug Abuse, Drunk Driving, Court Documents Say - ABC News – Dude, really, check into rehab.

U.S. Jobless Claims Drop by 2,000 - WSJ.com – I will continue to repeat this until the day I die. A reduction in new unemployment benefit claims doesn’t say squat about recovery. It only indicates that fewer people are eligible for benefits.

Google: We're bombarded by gov't requests on user data | Security & Privacy - CNET News - There’s a lot of info in this article. If you have high blood pressure, make sure you’ve taken a pill.

Antarctic iceberg ditches mainland, sets sail - CSMonitor.com – Bon voyage!

A common man who ain’t so common: Car mechanic invents new birthing tool endorsed by WHO | Fox News

That earns a smile and a laugh.

Wednesday’s food: Coffee w/butter. A stewy/soupy thing with tomato, stew beef, turnips, a tangerine, and almost every spice I had in the house. A double scoop protein shake. Cheese.
    So, is it a bad thing if you have Bristol 1 through 7 in the same sitting?

3 per week? Gives a whole new meaning to FOS.... (Full Of S&*^)

new birthing tool... inspired by wine cork.... interesting....

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    The average person makes 5 tons of poo, what about pollies, they use two holes to produce it....

I keeps wondering where they got the name for that chart, due to the place where I lives!

TMI
    And due to the chilli I had for dinner yesterday, I reckons that scale should have an 8 on it....

They farms the unemployment numbers over here by using disability, carers, ETC, to make it look like there's less unemployed that there really is, and then think we don't realise!

Goldie is offline Senior Member

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Holy shit J - nothing quite like sharing a good stool story !!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    I was eating! A little warning next time.

I am so surprised that my good news about the continuation of existing policies was basically ignored on the tin hat thread! Lol. A little late and a little slow on coming up with that. Maybe they thought we wouldn't notice.

I wish I was young and arrogant so I could know everything too. Getting older and realizing you don't have all the answers for everything sucks.
    My favorite stool stories are those about bar stools.

Note to self: warn if posting poop or other bodily function thread.

vH wots the tin hat thread????????
    The Obamacare one. Logic, reason and facts are not encouraged there.
    Aaaahhhhh the thread that i stay well clear of!
    You are a wise, wise woman! I am not so wise.
    You are both wise IMNSHO. V, you're the only reason I go back to that thread. It's like watching a cat (you) play with a mouse (him). heh
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    I am probably having too much fun but don't state that something is a fact unless it is, in fact, a fact! That is what happens when a "retired" attorney as too much time on her hands. I really should go back to work.

I am surprised to poo scale does not go to 11 for those days like Dave mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    So, is it a bad thing if you have Bristol 1 through 7 in the same sitting?

3 per week? Gives a whole new meaning to FOS.... (Full Of S&*^)

new birthing tool... inspired by wine cork.... interesting....
    All in one sitting? Just how long do you spend in there? LOLOL

FOS indeed. OTOH, 3x per day is a waste of time. Just hang on to it 'til morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    The average person makes 5 tons of poo, what about pollies, they use two holes to produce it....

I keeps wondering where they got the name for that chart, due to the place where I lives!

TMI
    And due to the chilli I had for dinner yesterday, I reckons that scale should have an 8 on it....

They farms the unemployment numbers over here by using disability, carers, ETC, to make it look like there's less unemployed that there really is, and then think we don't realise!
    I think some guy named Bristol must've created it. LOL on level 8 (and thank you for sharing).

All governments lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    Love it! Gives a whole new meaning to the term "head." I'm imagining the most drunken sex ever. "Hey Dude, remember that time you were so drunk that you kept missing my mouth and banging my forehead?"
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

I am probably having too much fun but don't state that something is a fact unless it is, in fact, a fact! That is what happens when a "retired" attorney as too much time on her hands. I really should go back to work.

I am surprised to poo scale does not go to 11 for those days like Dave mentioned.
    Well, I'm all for taking the best minds out of the workforce a la Ayn Rand, so my vote is to stay retired. Batting around internet mice is a worthy hobby.

I had food poisoning once. There is an 11 and you don't need a chart to know you're ill!

B*tch-lite

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    You are both wise IMNSHO. V, you're the only reason I go back to that thread. It's like watching a cat (you) play with a mouse (him). heh
    Yes. Yes it is.
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by excursivey View Post
    Yes. Yes it is.
    I'm hearing Cindy Lauper in my head singing, Lawyers just want to have fu-un...

B*tch-lite