Page 115 of 280 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 2800

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 115

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Joanie, we talked about allergies some pages back... I came across this article: A cure for the allergy epidemic?

Interesting!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Popcorn (particularly movie theater variety) and Milk Duds is pretty special...

hmmm bacon flavored lube... pretty sure thats not kosher...
    I can't eat anything that sticky anymore. Get enough dental work done, and all that stuff is off limits unless you want to spend a lot of time (and beaucoup bucks) getting repaired. Kosher bacon is a funny concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    How brazen, a whole tanger, transgressions like this won't be forgotten, ya know....

Apples should only be consumed in liquid form, preferrably cloudy and incoherent speech inducing, well that's the general rule where I comes from....
    Bless me Grok for I have sinned. My last fruit was...

I don't think I've ever had hard cider, but there's so much good said about it here, I may have to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    THIS BEHAVIOUR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ON THIS FORUM !!!!!!!!!!!bloody fruit loops........... they pop up everywhere !
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I usually have my froot loops in a bowl....
    Ack, remember those? I think they appeared around the time Lucky Charms hit the scene. They should be right up there with cigarettes and alcohol as things that can't be marketed to children. Damn that toucan! heh

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    Joanie, we talked about allergies some pages back... I came across this article: A cure for the allergy epidemic?

Interesting!
    That is very interesting. Maybe my folks did me a solid when they moved us from Long Island to upstate NY. While I never lived on a farm, many of my schoolmates did, and they smelled of barn (not a bad thing, just an observation). Maybe they were inoculating the rest of us!

I never had a single reaction to pollen until I got a bad ear infection from swimming in a too warm Gulf of Mexico in my late 30s. It's not bad, but when the seasons change, I can feel it in my sinuses.

It doesn't surprise me that the more we get away from wholesome living and the more we disinfect our environment, the more easily we get sick. And that's coming from someone who loves city living. We need to eat dirt and step on the occasional cow patty!

Can you imagine the marketing though? Cowdungcillius - the new wonder drug.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    I was one of those horse-crazy girls, so while I didn't get cow patty exposure, I'm sure I accidently ingested plenty of horse dung!

And, of course, no non-school day was successful unless I'd gotten mud up to my armpits catching frogs, or leaf particles in my ears from playing "war" in the woods!

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    I was one of those horse-crazy girls, so while I didn't get cow patty exposure, I'm sure I accidently ingested plenty of horse dung!

And, of course, no non-school day was successful unless I'd gotten mud up to my armpits catching frogs, or leaf particles in my ears from playing "war" in the woods!
    That sounds so good! We have some frogs around here - maybe I'll go catch one and let it go, just to get in touch with my child self. (Different from my childish self. )
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

November 14, 2013 (Thursday)

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-26-2014 at 04:11 AM.

B*tch-lite

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Holy shit J - nothing quite like sharing a good stool story !!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    I was eating! A little warning next time.

I am so surprised that my good news about the continuation of existing policies was basically ignored on the tin hat thread! Lol. A little late and a little slow on coming up with that. Maybe they thought we wouldn't notice.

I wish I was young and arrogant so I could know everything too. Getting older and realizing you don't have all the answers for everything sucks.

vH wots the tin hat thread????????

...small steps....

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    The Obamacare one. Logic, reason and facts are not encouraged there.

Aaaahhhhh the thread that i stay well clear of!

...small steps....