Page 114 of 279 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 2785

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 114

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    I agreed about the black and white thing. As I have gotten older, I have found that there is very little that is not at least a little gray. I wasted too much of my time yesterday with someone who, in my opinion, comes across as that rabid uneducated yokel that has no comprehehension when it comes to reading. "If you point out the problems with what I wrote then you must be a God hating liberal commie that sits on your couch all day living off the gubbment" is a standard response to anyone who has a slight disagreement with his fearmongering. It must hurt their souls to be so filled with hate and fear of anything different.

You are right, What is the thing with fruit around here lately? I will have a serving or two sometimes when there is something good in season but pounds of it, everyday? No thank you!

Figs, a little bit of a sharp cheese like a maytag bleu wrapped in a salty cured meat is also pretty tasty!
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Ah, you must have talked to Grizz. It's just the iodine talking
    Quote Originally Posted by excursivey View Post
    What I was thinking as well...
    We have a consensus! I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but he's taken the time to answer a lot of posts in that thread, but one stands out that he's ignored. So I'm guessing that he's doing the very important job of Head Rat Chaser in Mom's Basement.

I ate a tangerine today. I guess that makes me a borderline Fruitarian nut to some folks and fruitophobic to others. I need to grow a pair - either give up the damn fruit, or eat a dozen of those damned tangerines!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    You fruit freak!

I don't see anything wrong with having a serving or two of in-season fruit if it doesn't cause any problems. I like to have a small amount after a meal as it seems to finish it. I never eat a whole piece because I made the mistake of sharing with the pups and now they just expect it. And I am well trained. The only exception are grapes, which are toxic to dogs. I do try to stick to what is local and in season partly because it seems to taste better.

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I ate a tangerine today. I guess that makes me a borderline Fruitarian nut to some folks and fruitophobic to others. I need to grow a pair - either give up the damn fruit, or eat a dozen of those damned tangerines!
    Oh noesss! I eat an apple almost every day!

Would I be forgiven if it's an organic Golden Delicious apple from the tree in my yard, picked by myself?

V, I agree. Fruit is much nicer than dessert nine times out of ten. Fruit eating pups? That's so cute.

I made the mistake of eating supper early tonight, so now, even though I'm not physically hungry, my brain is whining that it's after 8pm and that's when we eat. I may have to shut it up with a protein shake and some cocoa powder.

Or another tangerine.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post

Would I be forgiven if it's an organic Golden Delicious apple from the tree in my yard, picked by myself?
    Say one Hail Grok and an Act of Grokcontrition, and all is absolved.

B*tch-lite

November 13, 2013 (part deux)

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-26-2014 at 04:09 AM.

B*tch-lite

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    LOL! That says it all.

Salt and sweet is a fave of mine. Especially when I can do it naturally (i.e., not popcorn and Hershey's kisses). The guys over at Epic Mealtime sell bacon flavored lube. hahaha

I admire your restraint in leaving the cleavage 'til last. *chuckle* I'm imagining public transit if bacon flavored deodorant and other cosmetics were to catch on. It'll drive vegetarians bonkers.
    Popcorn (particularly movie theater variety) and Milk Duds is pretty special...

hmmm bacon flavored lube... pretty sure thats not kosher...

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    How brazen, a whole tanger, transgressions like this won't be forgotten, ya know....

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post

Apples should only be consumed in liquid form, preferrably cloudy and incoherent speech inducing, well that's the general rule where I comes from....

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    THIS BEHAVIOUR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ON THIS FORUM !!!!!!!!!!!bloody fruit loops........... they pop up everywhere !
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    THIS BEHAVIOUR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ON THIS FORUM !!!!!!!!!!!bloody fruit loops........... they pop up everywhere !
    I usually have my froot loops in a bowl....