Page 113 of 289 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2889

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 113

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanna View Post
    I watched the YouTube video posted in one of the links in that thread. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I can never unlearn that. Remember when .... bloodorchid (i think) posted that link of squeezing out a 25-year old blackhead. This is so much worse.
    So much ick in the world. Not gonna watch tonsil ick nor quarter of a century blackhead ick. Sleep is elusive enough.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    cold rooms and mountains of blankets is my favorite way to sleep

til you have to get out from under the covers :|

and that body shape, i love that shape

i love making my mark on the world, you're welcome for the memories
    You know it's winter when you ass hits the john and you squeal from the cold.

Quote Originally Posted by excursivey View Post
    Hi Joanie!

All I got for now...
    Hi hi sweetheart! It's after noon and I still haven't had my morning cuppa.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

November 9, 2013 (Saturday)

Deleted by me.

And because everyone deserves a little cuteness:

Last edited by JoanieL; 02-26-2014 at 04:06 AM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    cold rooms and mountains of blankets is my favorite way to sleep

til you have to get out from under the covers :|

and that body shape, i love that shape

i love making my mark on the world, you're welcome for the memories
    holybabyjebus..... and that all I'm gonna say about that...

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Figuring that copa/coppa (or any prosciuto like meat) and melon is a great combo, I thought that rather than go for cheese, I’d try it with persimmon. Yum. This copa is smokier and less spicy than I’m used to, but it’s still a delicious contrast to the sweet persimmon. I guess I don’t need no steenking melons.

What do you carry every day?

Nail file - sharp
    Nail polish remover - flammable
    A lighter (and matches wrapped in plastic) - fire
    Aspirin
    Enough legal tender to function and a very low balance credit card (so no one can ever rip me off for more than a few hundred dollars).
    Many pens and post its
    An eyeliner pencil and mascara – of no use whatsoever, except if the zombies are going to eat me, I want my eyes pretty.

I once partied a little too much and the next morning I found a fried oyster po'boy in my backpack. Due to it’s ability to go bad quickly, I decided it shouldn’t be an everyday thing. Also, it got the plastic around the matches all greasy.

Between the turnips and the sweet potato, I feel a little bit like a lump. No roots for me today, though I may have fruit. I wonder why fruit doesn’t make me feel as lumpy as roots.

Later… feeling much better. Munching on protein today.

Parents baffled by school lice rules - TimesDaily: Top News Rotator – Speaking of protein. Heh. If they let lice into the classroom, won’t that cause overcrowding?

1 final toast for 3 WWII heroes: Montanan, fellow Doolittle Raiders reunite in Ohio – This is a nice story.

Since all the rest of the “real” news is either depressing or enough to make an almost sane woman eat dirt, I found some cute/stupid/funny stuff:

10 Wacky Pacifiers No Baby Should Ever Use (PHOTOS) | The Stir – A small slide show of 11 interesting pacifiers – I love the mute button.

Bacon Deodorant Is A Real Thing (VIDEO) – Who needs pheromones when there’s bacon deodorant?

Titanic Exhibition Temporarily Closed Due To Water Damage – That headlines says it all.

Woman Tried To Wear Cheeseburger As Sandal After Having Sex In Waffle House Parking Lot, Police Say

Ya think? Hahahaha

160 Sheep Stolen From Town Called 'Wool'

Ungrateful pets… Julius Dunsmore Partially Blinded By Pet Deer; Faces Charges – Yep, it’s all just good fun until someone puts an eye out.

I guess if their days are numbered, they might as well be happy: Turkeys Fed Beer For Flavor, Size

That’s an interesting take on the old beer can chicken recipe.

And because everyone deserves a little cuteness:

Friday’s food: Coffee w/coconut oil. Turnips and butter. Coppa with persimmon.
    When I made my first trip to the Mediteranean, we stopped in Italy (several times).... My buddy and I used to go out for dinner every night, and one of the apprtizers we had was prosciuto and cantelope.... OMG it was deliscious..... the salty, savory, sweetness...

The wife made a chicken stew this weekend... and put rutabaga in it... oh yummy.... turnip would have worked well to, but turnip has a much stronger flavor that rutabaga....

Every year there are fewer of the Doolittle Raiders left.... not long until theya re all gone... sad....

Bacon deodorant? mmm probably just a sexy smelling as Warm Vanilla Sugar from Bath and Body works....

Feeding turkeys beer gives internal basting a whole new meaning....

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    I got the same debit card thing going on, in case of scamming as well! Bacon deodorant, that got the potential to cause the worlds biggest orgy.... and good lord, that girls cleavage is endless....

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    holybabyjebus..... and that all I'm gonna say about that...
    LOL! That says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    When I made my first trip to the Mediteranean, we stopped in Italy (several times).... My buddy and I used to go out for dinner every night, and one of the apprtizers we had was prosciuto and cantelope.... OMG it was deliscious..... the salty, savory, sweetness...

The wife made a chicken stew this weekend... and put rutabaga in it... oh yummy.... turnip would have worked well to, but turnip has a much stronger flavor that rutabaga....

Every year there are fewer of the Doolittle Raiders left.... not long until theya re all gone... sad....

Bacon deodorant? mmm probably just a sexy smelling as Warm Vanilla Sugar from Bath and Body works....

Feeding turkeys beer gives internal basting a whole new meaning....
    Salt and sweet is a fave of mine. Especially when I can do it naturally (i.e., not popcorn and Hershey's kisses). The guys over at Epic Mealtime sell bacon flavored lube. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    I got the same debit card thing going on, in case of scamming as well! Bacon deodorant, that got the potential to cause the worlds biggest orgy.... and good lord, that girls cleavage is endless....
    I admire your restraint in leaving the cleavage 'til last. *chuckle* I'm imagining public transit if bacon flavored deodorant and other cosmetics were to catch on. It'll drive vegetarians bonkers.

B*tch-lite

Took a little journal break

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-26-2014 at 04:07 AM.

B*tch-lite

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    I agreed about the black and white thing. As I have gotten older, I have found that there is very little that is not at least a little gray. I wasted too much of my time yesterday with someone who, in my opinion, comes across as that rabid uneducated yokel that has no comprehehension when it comes to reading. "If you point out the problems with what I wrote then you must be a God hating liberal commie that sits on your couch all day living off the gubbment" is a standard response to anyone who has a slight disagreement with his fearmongering. It must hurt their souls to be so filled with hate and fear of anything different.

You are right, What is the thing with fruit around here lately? I will have a serving or two sometimes when there is something good in season but pounds of it, everyday? No thank you!

Figs, a little bit of a sharp cheese like a maytag bleu wrapped in a salty cured meat is also pretty tasty!

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    I"If you point out the problems with what I wrote then you must be a God hating liberal commie that sits on your couch all day living off the gubbment" is a standard response to anyone who has a slight disagreement with his fearmongering. It must hurt their souls to be so filled with hate and fear of anything different.
    Ah, you must have talked to Grizz. It's just the iodine talking

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Ah, you must have talked to Grizz. It's just the iodine talking
    What I was thinking as well...
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...