Page 112 of 324 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 3239

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 112

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Yes J if ever there was an advertisement for the tonsil gag thread, that would be it. We all want to have a look now
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Must......resist.....finding......thread......

Resistance is futile.

* shakes fist and goes off in search *
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Yes J if ever there was an advertisement for the tonsil gag thread, that would be it. We all want to have a look now
    LMAO! I have my tonsils either because Daddy was smart or cheap, I'll never know which now. But I've never had dingleberries hanging off of them. *shudder*

Update on basil syrup. So delish. I put a half-teaspoon of the basil syrup into a three oz shot and it's delicious.

The apple gallate. Meh. Baked goods just don't do it for me anymore. I never thought I'd say that.

What I had delivered tonight:
    lemons - omg - they're as big as small grapefruits
    satsumas - yum
    butter - this is the best butter in the world and if the whole world disappeared tomorrow, I could still get the calories to live from this most delicious food
    grass fed ground and stew beef - a staple
    spicy copa - expensive, but it looks fantastic. I may have to take a trip to Whole Foods to find a cheese worthy of its salty delicious goodness
    the apple galette
    marinara sauce - love this stuff, and not an HFCS in sight
    sweet potatoes
    turnips - what can you say about roots?
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

vh67 is online now Senior Member
    You booty of bountiful goodness sounds amazing! I had the best basil cucumber martini once in San Francisco. Actually I had it three times in one night because it was so yummy. I don't usually drink and we were out with my husband's boss and his wife. I swear a lot when I drink. They thought I was funny and cute. Good thing.

I found the FDA article interesting. They are basically going to declare that transfats are food additives and therefore, under the control of the FDA. I can't wait to see how that plays out.

Don't have your tonsils out at 34 is all I have to say about that. Oh and that thread is icky!

Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    You booty of bountiful goodness sounds amazing! I had the best basil cucumber martini once in San Francisco. Actually I had it three times in one night because it was so yummy. I don't usually drink and we were out with my husband's boss and his wife. I swear a lot when I drink. They thought I was funny and cute. Good thing.

I found the FDA article interesting. They are basically going to declare that transfats are food additives and therefore, under the control of the FDA. I can't wait to see how that plays out.

Don't have your tonsils out at 34 is all I have to say about that. Oh and that thread is icky!
    You all have a Good Eggs by you: Good Eggs and while you have a ton more variety than we do, some of your prices - yikes! I know the Bay Area is expensive, but it's just kind of in your face for some stuff.

I think Brooklyn, NY might be the best as to variety and price. I should check Los Angeles for the full comparison. I'm just happy that they're succeeding here. One of the delivery people told me that they're still in very much growth mode - every week sees more orders. I figure that the more successful they are, and the more people the farmers markets see, compounded with the success of the new Costco, and the locals will have to keep up.

Did you have your tonsils out at 34? Poor baby. I'm guessing that hurt a lot. I get one down and dirty cold about once a year or two. My throat swells up and I feel like 10 pounds of doggy doo. Then it's over and I'm good 'til next time. Daddy was most likely being cheap when he didn't have them removed, but I think they've protected me somewhat. I've heard of people getting bad infections later in life though. Was that what happened to you?

LOL @ you swearing in front of the boss and his wife. You are cute.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

vh67 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    You all have a Good Eggs by you: Good Eggs and while you have a ton more variety than we do, some of your prices - yikes! I know the Bay Area is expensive, but it's just kind of in your face for some stuff.

I think Brooklyn, NY might be the best as to variety and price. I should check Los Angeles for the full comparison. I'm just happy that they're succeeding here. One of the delivery people told me that they're still in very much growth mode - every week sees more orders. I figure that the more successful they are, and the more people the farmers markets see, compounded with the success of the new Costco, and the locals will have to keep up.

Did you have your tonsils out at 34? Poor baby. I'm guessing that hurt a lot. I get one down and dirty cold about once a year or two. My throat swells up and I feel like 10 pounds of doggy doo. Then it's over and I'm good 'til next time. Daddy was most likely being cheap when he didn't have them removed, but I think they've protected me somewhat. I've heard of people getting bad infections later in life though. Was that what happened to you?

LOL @ you swearing in front of the boss and his wife. You are cute.
    Tonsils are a wonderous thing when they work well protecting you from bad bacteria but when they go bad, it is not pleasant. I had almost constant infections and still have a bit of scar tissue. It changed my voice a little too.

Good Egg's delivery zone ends just short of us. We are just east of Oakland since we could not afford a house in SF with a yard. Prices here are crazy but I am slowly finding local sources for stuff. There is a rancher about six miles from us that has heritage pigs and grass fed cow. Someone just told me about a lady with eggs for sale. We have a couple of good farmers markets. I am hoping that next year, my garden will do well enough that I have my own veggies. Of course I may have to kill some varmints to get anything. They ate my fall garden down to the nubs.

Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    Tonsils are a wonderous thing when they work well protecting you from bad bacteria but when they go bad, it is not pleasant. I had almost constant infections and still have a bit of scar tissue. It changed my voice a little too.

Good Egg's delivery zone ends just short of us. We are just east of Oakland since we could not afford a house in SF with a yard. Prices here are crazy but I am slowly finding local sources for stuff. There is a rancher about six miles from us that has heritage pigs and grass fed cow. Someone just told me about a lady with eggs for sale. We have a couple of good farmers markets. I am hoping that next year, my garden will do well enough that I have my own veggies. Of course I may have to kill some varmints to get anything. They ate my fall garden down to the nubs.
    Bummer on the tonsils. I hate when my body turns on me. I have a bit of tinnitus. It drove my grandfather to distraction. I don't get crazy, but it does bother me that for no apparent reason, my ears ring - more like the sound that comes from power lines actually.

It sounds like you're finding great food near you. By varmints, are you talking rabbits and raccoons and the like? Heritage pigs - I'm totally jealous.

B*tch-lite

November 8, 2013 (Friday)

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-26-2014 at 05:04 AM.

B*tch-lite

Zanna is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Must......resist.....finding......thread......

Resistance is futile.

* shakes fist and goes off in search *
    I watched the YouTube video posted in one of the links in that thread. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I can never unlearn that. Remember when .... bloodorchid (i think) posted that link of squeezing out a 25-year old blackhead. This is so much worse.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Boring and crazy. I haven’t used blankets in years. Mostly because they’re a pain in the ass to launder. I have a system of throws. A lightweight one, medium weight, and of course heavy. I got up, almost yipped like bloodorchid at how cold the floor was, ran to the closet and got out the heavy one. It felt so good to have cool air on my face and be snuggled under a warm throw.

I also like driving in the fall with the top down and the heat blasting to compensate.

I think all the fat hating on this board has turned me into a chubby chaser. My new girl crush:

cold rooms and mountains of blankets is my favorite way to sleep

til you have to get out from under the covers :|

and that body shape, i love that shape

Quote Originally Posted by Zanna View Post
    I watched the YouTube video posted in one of the links in that thread. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I can never unlearn that. Remember when .... bloodorchid (i think) posted that link of squeezing out a 25-year old blackhead. This is so much worse.
    i love making my mark on the world, you're welcome for the memories
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi Joanie!

All I got for now...
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...