Page 105 of 347 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 3468

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 105

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Wow, I'm guessing you don't like they who spill their guts then?! Saying that, can't say it's a trait I'm fond of, don't mean nothing to me as most of the time I couldn't give two shits about who it is and what their saying, also makes the spouter look like a vindictive bastard to me!

Be that another hole appearing in the obamathingy....
    There are two things I absofreakinlutely hate. Betraying a confidence, and liars. Gossips usually fall a little into both categories, so they suck also. ha

The finger pointing is beginning on the obamathingy. Apparently the web design firm wasn't told until the last minute that there wouldn't be window shopping without registering an account first until the last minute. At that point, they told the administration they needed more time. But the Prezidunce was already committed (I wish someone would commit him) to Oct 1st, so out it rolled, warts and all.

Quote Originally Posted by excursivey View Post
    If every Kardashian and all their hangers on got sucked straight into a black hole never to be heard from/of again, I would be happy as a clam. What a bunch of useless sacks...
    LOL, I'm right there with you. At least Linsey Lohan used to flash a beaver occasionally. Not much redeeming about that, but it had some entertainment value.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    October 23, 2013 (Wednesday)

Many years ago, I had to lose a lot of weight. I was living with someone. He never has problems with his weight. He was a slender child, and he’s a thin adult. But, even though that’s the case, he’s never hassled me about my weight.

When I finally decided to lose weight, I did the 1200 cal/day thing with a walk every day.

One day, when I was in my first or second month of this plan, he brought home a loaf of french bread. Then as now, a good crispy loaf of bread and a good runny stinky cheese, to me, is second only to good sex as an experience of which one should not deprive one’s self.

I gave him a look. Any man who has ever had more than a fleeting relationship with a woman knows that look. With no words, a woman can convey, “You are a stupid scumbag, you have no brains nor empathy, and your balls look like shriveled raisins.”

He said, “I shouldn’t have brought the bread into the house, right?” The king of understatement.

Though we are really close friends now, I’ve never let him forget it. We laugh about it, but if another man ever did it…

Hmm… I can’t remember the point I was making with the above story, but it probably had something to do with staying the course even though one’s family isn’t on board.

When you subscribe to paper magazines from a website that sells magazines of all kinds, occasionally you get samples of other magazines. Which is fine. I just don’t get how they choose what to send to you.

Last year, a friend gifted me a ton of magazine subscriptions. Thankfully, except for a couple, they’re finished arriving. Probably 80% of them were food mags, there was one fitness mag, and when that friend got angry at me, he ordered Reader’s Digest, which after reading one, got deposited in the dumpster straight from the mailbox.

Right now I have one subscription that I ordered. It’s Dwell, a magazine that focuses on home design that is functional and environmentally friendly. What do I find in my mail box yesterday? Star magazine. I can’t begin to post how little I give a shit about most entertainers. But heck, it has its place next to the toilet. So that’s a small bitch because I’d love to get a sample of Bon Appetit or Architectural Digest, but no – Star magazine.

Second, but bigger bitch. The front of the magazine has a story about Bruce Jenner. On the brink of divorce, his wife is spilling the beans that he likes to wear dresses. Really? First, why is this news of any freakin’ kind? The man was an Olympics medal winner about 40 years ago. That’s cool. But I don’t give a flying f*** if he wears fairy costumes and sprinkles fairy dust around the swimming pool.

But my biggest bitch is spitting on the supposed sanctity of marriage. Even the courts recognize it. But more the issue is the absolute betrayal of telling someone’s secrets because a marriage is over. What a low life piece of garbage is an ex spouse who does this. I can see something dangerous, especially in a custody battle. As in, “S/he beats me and the kids, so s/he’s a danger to the kids.” Okay, it sucks, but it’s being done to protect someone, and it takes place in a courtroom. But just to embarrass someone in a tabloid? That is one low-rent skank ho piece of trash. I hope she becomes infected with boils.

Healthcare.gov Problems Are Target at Hill Hearing - ABC News – Honestly, this is starting to read like something out of Atlas Shrugged.

Govt: You must do this, it’s the law.
    Other entity: But we literally can’t do it, it’s impossible.
    Govt: It can’t be impossible because we passed a law that states you must do it.

http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/...ool-demonstrat – Not funny, but ironic.

Officials warn: Fake colored contact lenses can make a person blind - UPI.com - Who knew this was an issue?

Tuesday’s food: Coffee and some non-primal crap.
    what? bread is verbotten when you are on a diet? dang.... NOW she tells me!lol

My daughter started getting Hockey Times and a couple of other magazines after she split with her hubz.. She hates hockey.... When her brother worked for a pizza place a s adelivery guy, he would sign bad tippers up for loads of crap magazines... (OK.. thats funny right there, I don't care who ya are!)

Don't have uch use for the Kardashians.... no real talent, other than silicone implants, and theys bazillionares because they market slutty clothes and stink juce and expensive crap jewelry? PT Barnum was right.... there is a sucker born very minute...

This Obamacare thing is a train wreck.... start to finish..... and everyone is gonna suffer for it.....

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    There are two things I absofreakinlutely hate. Betraying a confidence, and liars. Gossips usually fall a little into both categories, so they suck also. ha

The finger pointing is beginning on the obamathingy. Apparently the web design firm wasn't told until the last minute that there wouldn't be window shopping without registering an account first until the last minute. At that point, they told the administration they needed more time. But the Prezidunce was already committed (I wish someone would commit him) to Oct 1st, so out it rolled, warts and all.

LOL, I'm right there with you. At least Linsey Lohan used to flash a beaver occasionally. Not much redeeming about that, but it had some entertainment value.
    yes, "wild life" training films do have entertainment value.....

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Joanie,

Where are you? Have you fallen and can't get up? I have missed my daily dose of your witty and sometimes snarky take on life.

Just woke up - will write later, I promise. *smoochiekiss*
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    what? bread is verbotten when you are on a diet? dang.... NOW she tells me!lol

My daughter started getting Hockey Times and a couple of other magazines after she split with her hubz.. She hates hockey.... When her brother worked for a pizza place a s adelivery guy, he would sign bad tippers up for loads of crap magazines... (OK.. thats funny right there, I don't care who ya are!)

Don't have uch use for the Kardashians.... no real talent, other than silicone implants, and theys bazillionares because they market slutty clothes and stink juce and expensive crap jewelry? PT Barnum was right.... there is a sucker born very minute...

This Obamacare thing is a train wreck.... start to finish..... and everyone is gonna suffer for it.....
    LOL on the magazine thing. It is funny as get evens go. Especially from a pizza guy since the older version was to order 20 pizzas to be delivered to someone who sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    yes, "wild life" training films do have entertainment value.....
    Fire crotch!

Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    Joanie,

Where are you? Have you fallen and can't get up? I have missed my daily dose of your witty and sometimes snarky take on life.
    Not sure how witty some of it will be, but here it comes...

B*tch-lite

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    That smoothie kiss is only good for so long darling J............. Are you up yet????????
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Catching up

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-25-2014 at 06:49 PM.

B*tch-lite

October 27, 2013 (Sunday)

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-25-2014 at 06:50 PM.

B*tch-lite

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I am happy that you posted and are safe but very sad that you were having some mood issues. But I am glad you are feeling better. I may be having some problems with the mood swings today.

Our weather has finally turned cold. Just in time for us to go on vacation in south Florida. Of course, cold for us is lows in the 40s, which is different than many parts of the country. Switched out my marigolds for purple and yellow mums. We turned the heat on the first time last night. I love this time of year!