Page 104 of 303 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 3022

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 104

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    LOL on Math with Attitude! I once put my heart and soul into crocheting a denim jacket. It got stolen. I never picked up another needle. Drama queen teenager was I.

Daily full moons on MDA. I like it. hahaha

I agree on the SPAM. If store-bought bacon is primal, then so is SPAM. Now if only they'd put it in a bpa-free can, I could eat it more than a few times a year.

Silly gator wandered off before Animal Control even got there.

HH is pretty close to what's available. They have tuna helper also. Yikes!

I figure that if they're creating "meat" in a lab, it's only a matter of time before it's Instant Supper All the Time. Badgergirl, I agree with you about the total restrictions (barring specific sensitivities and allergies). I think if people just stop eating cereal for breakfast, bread for lunch, and pasta for supper so much, many health probs would go away. It's putting that stuff as the base of any health pyramid that's killing us. Sopping up the butter from escargot with a small piece of sourdough isn't going to kill most of us.

We Italians have a poverty dish we pronounce pasta fazool. Beans and pasta. My parents liked it more than I did. And apparently they ate it a lot as a young couple with a baby.
    Who's mooning on MDA????

Pasta Fazool is awesome.... my wife has made it a few times and it's pretty tasty.... The first place I ate it was at Olive Garden....

Now THIS is nutrition!!!!!
    Helper Recipes from BettyCrocker.com

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Annieh View Post
    You might be better off with the digital photography then

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Who's mooning on MDA????

Pasta Fazool is awesome.... my wife has made it a few times and it's pretty tasty.... The first place I ate it was at Olive Garden....

Now THIS is nutrition!!!!!
    Helper Recipes from BettyCrocker.com
    LMAO - Just another example of how old I am. When I used HH, it was a fairly new product, totally for ground beef, and there were maybe five flavors. Now they even have Ultimate Helper and international dishes - Mexican Helper. And of course, microwave singles. Because life just wouldn't be complete if we couldn't heat up a meal in plastic in a minute and a half.

It's like a train wreck - I keep going back to look at all the varieties even though it's horrifying.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Who's mooning on MDA????
    Well, there is that booty thread going on in the odds and ends section, not sure they've progressed to a full moon yet, but I'll keep tracking it, just to be sure like, if you know what I mean, err....

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Well, there is that booty thread going on in the odds and ends section, not sure they've progressed to a full moon yet, but I'll keep tracking it, just to be sure like, if you know what I mean, err....
    hmmm... may need to check it out, as moonshine isn't a bad thing....

Interesting that squat thread.... mostly halfmoons, but interesting, none the less......

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Interesting that squat thread.... mostly halfmoons, but interesting, none the less......
    I'm with you on that. Some nice tushies around there...
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    hmmm... may need to check it out, as moonshine isn't a bad thing....
    Quote Originally Posted by excursivey View Post
    I'm with you on that. Some nice tushies around there...
    Cue Sonny and Cher for The Butt Goes On!

"Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

A day late

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-25-2014 at 05:49 PM.

B*tch-lite

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Wow, I'm guessing you don't like they who spill their guts then?! Saying that, can't say it's a trait I'm fond of, don't mean nothing to me as most of the time I couldn't give two shits about who it is and what their saying, also makes the spouter look like a vindictive bastard to me!

Be that another hole appearing in the obamathingy....

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    If every Kardashian and all their hangers on got sucked straight into a black hole never to be heard from/of again, I would be happy as a clam. What a bunch of useless sacks...
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...