Page 101 of 276 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2759

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 101

  1. #1001
    NZ primal Gwamma's Avatar
    NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    4,318
    Primal Fuel
    Oh right!!!!
    What a cute funny little fella !!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

    ...small steps....

  2. #1002
    JoanieL's Avatar
    JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    It's not the heat, it's the stupidity.
    Posts
    7,258
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    1000 posts up in here!
    Oh, cool. I hadn't even noticed. Gosh how I do go on.

    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Who is larry and why is he wearing a towel ??????????
    I wondered the same thing. I thought it was a forum member posting pics in the Fitness forum. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Aldergirl View Post


    And now I know.

    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Squid on sale.... damn, dint know I was on the market....

    I heard an add on the radio today... it will help cure your GF baking addiction..... it's kinda like Great Stuff for your tummy.... you eat it and it expands in your stomach and you are full for 5-6 hours! Can ya imagine what that's llike coming out the other end???? Holy crap!

    Panda cam... my frikin life is complete...... I was near suicidal over missing it cuz o the shut down......

    Marmosets are MORE polite than some folks I know.... certainly more polite than ost talkshow hosts that never let their guests get a word in edgewise....

    A new poster that fixed his health with OJ? I alwys knew sugar was the cure to all of life's ills.... could be why I LOVE chocolate so much.... and jelly.... and fruit.... and cake.... crap, now my pancreas hurts....
    Holy crap, indeed. Like when they first put Olestra in potato chips: "May cause anal leakage." So, let me see - I'm eating fake fat to get more attractive (thin), but I'm trading a few pounds for anal leakage? Pass.

    Yes, I've often thought referring to Lesser Primates is merely an ego trip.

    Here's a steak to help fix your poor baby pancreas.

    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Oh right!!!!
    What a cute funny little fella !!!!
    Is that a pickle in a towel? My mind goes right to the gutter. I'm not going to watch all of that because if he whips that towel off at the end, I'll be left with the visual of a strange naked pickle searing my brain.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

    B*tch-lite

    Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

  3. #1003
    JoanieL's Avatar
    JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    It's not the heat, it's the stupidity.
    Posts
    7,258

    Forgot to post last night

    Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-25-2014 at 05:45 PM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

    B*tch-lite

    Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

  4. #1004
    excursivey's Avatar
    excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    732
    Wow. Was off the nets again for a few days and things got really crazy around here. I man not your here Joanie, just the forum in general. Not sure I've seen the "new poster" yet...
    Breathe. Move forward.

    I just eat what I want...

  5. #1005
    Aldergirl's Avatar
    Aldergirl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    489
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Is that a pickle in a towel? My mind goes right to the gutter. I'm not going to watch all of that because if he whips that towel off at the end, I'll be left with the visual of a strange naked pickle searing my brain.
    He never whips the towel off, rest assured!

    It's actually from a Christian movie series for kids called Veggie Tales. The majority of the movie is a Bible story retold/reenacted by the vegetables (e.g. The Good Samaritan), but there's a segment in the movie for "Silly Songs with Larry" (Larry is the cucumber). This is the silly song. It ends with Larry finding out that Bob (the tomato) gave the hairbrush to the Peach... since the Peach has hair... It's definitely a silly song!

    Wow, re-reading that, it sure sounds complicated--Lol!

  6. #1006
    NZ primal Gwamma's Avatar
    NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    4,318
    You can never trust a tomato!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

    ...small steps....

  7. #1007
    JoanieL's Avatar
    JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    It's not the heat, it's the stupidity.
    Posts
    7,258
    Quote Originally Posted by excursivey View Post
    Wow. Was off the nets again for a few days and things got really crazy around here. I man not your here Joanie, just the forum in general. Not sure I've seen the "new poster" yet...
    I have to admit, I had a hand in the second debacle. And I got my warning as a reward. I shall now go back to being the mature woman I am. Really.





    Quote Originally Posted by Aldergirl View Post
    He never whips the towel off, rest assured!

    It's actually from a Christian movie series for kids called Veggie Tales. The majority of the movie is a Bible story retold/reenacted by the vegetables (e.g. The Good Samaritan), but there's a segment in the movie for "Silly Songs with Larry" (Larry is the cucumber). This is the silly song. It ends with Larry finding out that Bob (the tomato) gave the hairbrush to the Peach... since the Peach has hair... It's definitely a silly song!

    Wow, re-reading that, it sure sounds complicated--Lol!
    I get it. I sure had that pegged wrong. hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    You can never trust a tomato!!!!!!!!
    Green peppers are the bane of my existence.



    Grown in my very own laboratory, or refrigerator, depending on one's POV.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

    B*tch-lite

    Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

  8. #1008
    JoanieL's Avatar
    JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    It's not the heat, it's the stupidity.
    Posts
    7,258
    Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-25-2014 at 05:46 PM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

    B*tch-lite

    Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

  9. #1009
    vh67's Avatar
    vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    .
    Posts
    744
    FIFO and LIFO! Such fond memories! At one point in my life, I was a financial/investment advisor and loved all the training to get there. Too bad selling stuff sucks so bad! I think I am meant to be a lifelong student. I love learning most stuff(never took calculus but don't think I would like it) but not so much a fan of doing the same thing day in and day out.

    And you would think if someone took the time and effort to forge documents to get out of prison, they would have had a better post escape plan. It took some serious thought to figure that daring escape (I hope) but then to stop the planning process there makes no sense. But then again I am a girl, what do I know?!? I do know that I would not do well in prison.

  10. #1010
    JoanieL's Avatar
    JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    It's not the heat, it's the stupidity.
    Posts
    7,258
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    FIFO and LIFO! Such fond memories! At one point in my life, I was a financial/investment advisor and loved all the training to get there. Too bad selling stuff sucks so bad! I think I am meant to be a lifelong student. I love learning most stuff(never took calculus but don't think I would like it) but not so much a fan of doing the same thing day in and day out.

    And you would think if someone took the time and effort to forge documents to get out of prison, they would have had a better post escape plan. It took some serious thought to figure that daring escape (I hope) but then to stop the planning process there makes no sense. But then again I am a girl, what do I know?!? I do know that I would not do well in prison.
    I'm chuckling at the fondness for FIFO and LIFO, because I have a love of amortization schedules. Takes a dweeb to know a dweeb.

    I can't remember if I read it or heard it on some crime show, but one of the biggest failures of criminals is not planning the after. Was it Goodfellas where Joe Pesci beats someone up for not waiting to spend ill-gotten money?

    I agree that the forged documents were a good idea. Holing up in a local motel when your face is all over the news - not so much. At least get your dumb asses to Georgia or the Carolinas for heaven's sake.

    I would have loved to stay in college forever. Sadly after six years, there was no more free money. heh
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

    B*tch-lite

    Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •