Page 100 of 302 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 3017

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 100

Zanna is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Thanks! Now I just have to retrieve it from the pages of other, more loved journals it's buried under.

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanna View Post
    Thanks! Now I just have to retrieve it from the pages of other, more loved journals it's buried under.
    More loved? Haha, no way, we were keeping it warm.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by excursivey View Post
    OK I can't delete all that stuff!! I just want to commiserate on the bug up the nose part. Ackkkkk!!! The worst!!

Oh and I caved once in this last entire year to regular Oreos. And it was totally worth it.
    It was like someone stuck a needle up my nose. I liked the vanilla ones. Also when I was little, I would eat the dark ones, but I wouldn't drink the milk once it had crumbs in it because they felt like bugs. So my darling mother would give me one glass to drink, and a little glass to dunk.

Yup, they did! Actually, it worked out timing-wise the way I had planned last winter, but by the time it rolled around, it felt like it would take months longer. The ex was walking on eggshells around me, trying to be as small and quiet as possible - he was hoping that if he just existed in the house without causing problems that I wouldn't have the heart to ask him to leave. And he was mostly right, but it was so annoying living with someone who tries to slide through your life without really being there just to stay. Then, two things happened:

He did something really petty on a night where I had feasted on red wine and girl talk, i.e. I'm in a hell of a mood. He has tons of friends all 100% in his corner - friends he would selectively feed info to about our relationship to make himself look like a sad, good guy just trying to hang on. But he never used them for actual support. I had one female friend that I could talk to ... So who does he decide to make his emotional tampon, instead of all of his friends? Right, my one GF. I dealt with that because they are friends to and I'm not about making someone pick sides. But on that fateful night (hee), he texted her about 20 times while she and I were out on a girls night. She showed it to me "I know my wife is right there so don't show her this but *starts stirring drama-pot*"

It made her mad that he would do that when he knew we were out together, which made me mad. I don't get mad for myself much, but it upset her cause she's trying to hang out with me and he just won't stop. So I unleashed on him when I got home and he lied and said he didn't think we were out together. So much of a pussy he can't even own up to being douchey.

The 2nd thing he did, might have been worse than the first? He grew a beard. Don't get me wrong - I looooove men with beards, if you can actually grow a full one. He can't. It comes in all patchy with holes, like even his facial hair knows he's just a man-child. I looked at him and thought "clearly, I can never have sex with this person ever, ever again." So I ended it that night. We had some financial issues before he could actually leave cause I supported him throughout the relationship but he finally left 6 weeks ago. I don't know why I waited so long - it's like coming out of a tunnel.

Sorry for hijacking your thread with my personal BS - should probably dig out that neglected journal of mine.
    Zanna, I'm so glad that's over for you. I remember the thing about the sound of his voice, and though I didn't want to post anything discouraging you, all I could think was, "that guy's finished." LOL And that passive-agressive thing he did with your friend - omg. I think I'd have verbally emasculated anyone who did that to me so much that he'd have grown breasts.

No worry on the hijack thing. I'm glad to have you back, happy and out of that tunnel!

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Well, this isn't my journal either, but I'm happy to hear from you anyway . Please update!
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    More loved? Haha, no way, we were keeping it warm.
    +1 I also checked periodically.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-22-2014 at 01:57 PM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

October 17, 2013 (Thursday)

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-22-2014 at 01:57 PM.

B*tch-lite

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Squid on sale.... damn, dint know I was on the market....

I heard an add on the radio today... it will help cure your GF baking addiction..... it's kinda like Great Stuff for your tummy.... you eat it and it expands in your stomach and you are full for 5-6 hours! Can ya imagine what that's llike coming out the other end???? Holy crap!

Panda cam... my frikin life is complete...... I was near suicidal over missing it cuz o the shut down......

Marmosets are MORE polite than some folks I know.... certainly more polite than ost talkshow hosts that never let their guests get a word in edgewise....

A new poster that fixed his health with OJ? I alwys knew sugar was the cure to all of life's ills.... could be why I LOVE chocolate so much.... and jelly.... and fruit.... and cake.... crap, now my pancreas hurts....

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post

I have a mini prediction. There is a poster that joined today that I believe isn’t really new. I think in a few weeks’ time, he’ll reveal that he fixed his problem with OJ, etc.

Who, what, where, how ???????????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    1000 posts up in here!

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    1000 posts up in here!
    Who is larry and why is he wearing a towel ??????????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Aldergirl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Who is larry and why is he wearing a towel ??????????